3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kihaku565 01.04.20 04:10 pm

Questions on the passage side quests (Risen 2: Dark Waters)

if someone found the sword Caster shower tell me where you found it???
196 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cayman40 01.04.20

People tell me where to buy lock pick\?

G
GarretSSS 01.04.20

[new user]
In the game lockpick is eternal, that is a whole heap you don't. One master key can be obtained on Takarigua in the course of the quest for liberation pirate

C
Cayman40 01.04.20

I had a skeleton key disappeared kudato, I don't know where to take now

A
Aciago 01.04.20

Please tell me, in the quest, Exchange, which gives the guard the natives in the tower. In the city of Tito-the butcher - whether to keep the Idol(unsaleable for other quests will come in handy?) and buy a bundle of meat for 100 coins, or idol no longer need and can give it and get the bundle + 50 coins? And you can give the idol to buy a bundle of extra meat, then their will be 2, it will be useful then or not?

m
maximka623 01.04.20

How to get to the treasure Garcia? Sailed to Antigua , came to the place marked on the map and can't get there. 1 hour trying to run around the waterfall , mountains and found nothing...

m
maximka623 01.04.20

Cayman40
Look at the blacksmith , there must be

P
PASCHOK_93 01.04.20

maximka623
Behind the waterfall must be the door, the password to it sounds like Garcia is the coolest.

m
maximka623 01.04.20

PASCHOK_93
Thank found.

m
maximka623 01.04.20

Where to find the fishermen on the island of Antigua? Captain Slane you need to get the barrel of fish on his ship

r
rader280 01.04.20

of the weapons that can be collected, made only 4. Who found more?
and as quest of shooting the bottles? finally can not go(((
where to find a trainer on small arms?)

P
PASCHOK_93 01.04.20

maximka623
Here - and once the path to the Grotto showed.

Spoiler
Spoiler

m
mamadaev 01.04.20

People tell me please. How do you tame monkeys? I'm level 8 agility, Flannigan have learned to manage them. That is, to control monkeys and tame can't. How to tame or where to study?

D
Dup4ik 01.04.20

people where to find Chani after killing a crow?
and who else should the team take?

r
rader280 01.04.20

[new user]
she'll be waiting at the port, where the Hawkins
both team go)

V
Venalto 01.04.20

dabqap
Here's another! Come to the servant to bring the sugar plantations, give him food, talk to him. Then come to Riley in the dialogue to contradict him will be a duel!!!

O
OGGU 01.04.20

how to get to the Isle of the dead?Bones on the ship.but the map frame around the island no

A
Apolinariy85 01.04.20

Help... how to do the quest Ship of Garcia? He himself killed, the ship cleared, the protection of the Inquisition is already on it. But when you kill a guy named K. (I do not remember him, he is near the entrance to Hidden valley (where to drink che need to go)) popping up that quest Ship Garcia failed... so how the hell it go??? help pliz.

-
--Kalan-- 01.04.20

Wulfdor just report them valdés :)

A
Apolinariy85 01.04.20

Kalan ----
he says: We will stay here and wait.
th he gathered to wait I don't understand... and what to do dunno, the only way to fuck it up quest =(

R
RolandXIII 01.04.20

Has anyone found a leg on Takarigua... in the log says to look at some plateau and here is what I can not understand... all it ran (sort of)... and still topic: on takarigua, opposite the entrance to the pirate camp, is the entrance to the temple shaganumbi out how to open it?