3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Patrick Kharkov 01.04.20 04:12 pm

Impressions from the demo version (Resident Evil 3: Nemesis)

Abielmona
You probably something is broken in the game. In this part of the game, all the same, off any body parts from the zombies. The head, arm, leg. The hit boxes are the same as in RE2 REMAKE. Rejoice.
43 Comments
Sort by:
d
dims422540 01.04.20

Abielmona
where to download

X
X Ishimura X 01.04.20

At the same graphics settings and the requirements for iron as in RE2, the game is terribly laggy and sometimes freezes for 3 seconds. Whether Dunya's fault, (now from RE2 it was removed, as it was at the start I do not remember) whether more extensive locations, but the brakes are in the premises, despite the fact that grafone identical to the predecessor. The gun is absolutely not shot, not bullets rarely fly in the milk, even with climatogram sight. The shotgun doesn't feel like a toy and shoots peas. While the sound of shots from a gun like the Magnum you shoot. 2 21 hand grenades shot from a shotgun, 15 units of poking with a knife and one undermining the barrel - Nemesis did not lay down. Hoping this is just a demo intended.

M
Micr0 01.04.20

Well, let's be honest: it's basically a large DLC for the second part.
But, despite the fact that I the second part was the demo of the 3rd I liked more than the demo of the 2nd. The campaign game will be more Aksenova have a shooter. And I somehow think that it will be shorter than the 2nd.
Well, okay, pre-order done, waiting for.

D
DeimozZ 01.04.20

Ishimura X X
Well, Nemesis has a current knee can put, as Mr x, from time to time.
I am interested in the growth of Jill, apparently that she was the same height with the machines, about 1.50 m)

X
X Ishimura X 01.04.20

DeimozZ
Had information that, as in the original, it can drop to the ground and allocate. Maybe fake, maybe the difficulty level should be the maximum. View, not long to wait left.

L
Lex-one 01.04.20

Ishimura X X
X X Ishimura wrote:
At the same graphics settings and the requirements for iron as in RE2, the game is terribly laggy and sometimes freezes for 3 seconds.
Have not seen anything like it.
X X Ishimura wrote:
The gun is absolutely not shot, not bullets rarely fly in the milk
And the reduction of sight tried to wait?

On the subject, in General, is played as the second part. Good or bad it is, it's up to everyone individually.

X
X Ishimura X 01.04.20

Have not seen anything like it. Still you saw that in your profile 2080TI specify:):):). And the reduction of sight tried to wait? The fool does not need me to do, the entire Internet is notes.

L
Lex-one 01.04.20

Ishimura X X
But will have to do.
Shooting is exactly the same as in ре2, and the entire Internet throw proof, where someone is except you wrote.
I have even more to say in the second part 2080ti ate 60 fps in 4K had pulled out, the demo is quiet 80-90 frames.

X
X Ishimura X 01.04.20

Lex-one
The examples are not far to seek here on the site write. https://www.playground.ru/resident_evil_3_nemesis/vyshla_demoversiya_resident_evil_3_remake-714471 https://www.playground.ru/resident_evil_3_nemesis/demo_versiya_resident_evil_3_stala_dostupna_dlya_zagruzki_v_steam-714565

-
-Raixs- 01.04.20

In principle, to Fund the RE series goes, it will be interesting to run the city. Only this time, perhaps not on hardcore (dusniky of RE2R enough for a few lives with this system of waiting for a magic gun hits full force). Graphics are the same as in RE2R, but like soap became more.
New look Jill, as expected, no about: person terrible, the benefit of a third person view and gameplay not to see him. Voice reminds Sonya of the MK 11 with their unprofessionalism (which makes sense to give the actor allegedly (100% straight, as in Andromeda) take basic appearance, more opportunity to voice, I don't understand), although the image of Sony in the MC went well.

P. S. Mod at the familiar face of Jill is my most anticipated. Do not care for the ridiculous Nemesis, the main thing that returned to normal Jill.

M
Metalist1925 01.04.20

Ishimura X X
if podvisony cut no. It is their old sore with the new engine

D
DragonCommander56 01.04.20

What can I say? RE2 Remake only the 3rd part. Of course of action has become more by adding a deviation, and Jill as that of the quicker it seems than Leon or Claire + to all interactive objects like red barrels that would immediately destroy a group of zombies, because the zombies became much more to me. I also really enjoyed Nemesis, this is not a silent man which is easy to run, but a real beast that is direct instantly catches you, and hits a very painful skedaddle from him so that heels sparkled and that did not help much) the rest seems nothing special and to notice impossible, for the small demo is not clear what has changed here yet in addition to these three components. Shooting the exact same zombies also not killing myself in the head with the 1st hit, you can get up, though that's why the system is blocking the strikes have changed, it is simply not clear to me, there is a button type prozhat need it and what? There's a knife, but the blow is not blocked and the zombies safely from Jill bites off a piece, a very clear moment. The animation I only changed the strict, zombies anyhow attack also absolutely. Shotgun accuracy is lost in my opinion, even at close range as the large expansion of the fraction and why not a head to carry full of zombies, although in the 2nd I usually drop a zombie with a gun and then control with a shotgun in the head, then what is not hire. The result? Pre-order is already there, however perhaps the delight of such a game will not be as it was with the 2nd part, but we'll see, so far it looks +- the same as in the 2nd part, with some additions.

D
DAMbeR Vaserman 01.04.20

Che for shit above?

s
saa0891 01.04.20

Just great,Jill are hot,I missed the fact that the second part was not given enough to walk around town and enjoy the streets Recensiti,looks very atmospheric,there is finally the main atagonist which is much quicker and more interesting than the mattress in the form of the tyrant,the Nemesis can now also upgrade the zombies with their tentacles,dodging punches and grabs in the form of the dive is quite a good replacement to what was in the original,actually really looking forward to the full release.

s
salopic 01.04.20

An error occurred while initializing or updating translations. Wait a few minutes and try again, or contact support. - I have such a crap climbs when you buy the demo for $ 0. Maybe it is only available to those who pre-ordered?

M
Metalist1925 01.04.20

salopic
no
And no need to buy a demo for $ 0. There's a button to play

s
salopic 01.04.20

Metalist1925
Thank you. I figured out, just there why even have the button add to cart.

P
Palych Rokov 01.04.20

roughly speaking DLTS to ре2 remake

F
FOX_Skaynet 01.04.20

Micr0
well for writing in the news, the map is well, a very enormous , and purely LOGGE is a remake of the 2nd 16GB. weighed and this will be 40 GB .

F
FOX_Skaynet 01.04.20

salopic
all are AVAILABLE without a difference did you pre-order , no I first the demo was then did pre-order ,ATO it seems to me that the pirates will not be available before the end of may and then clean without DLC ,by the time a DLC just released on litsuhe in General is not a pity but such a HIT I raskoshelitsya