3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Patrick Kharkov 01.04.20 04:12 pm

Impressions from the demo version (Resident Evil 3: Nemesis)

Abielmona
You probably something is broken in the game. In this part of the game, all the same, off any body parts from the zombies. The head, arm, leg. The hit boxes are the same as in RE2 REMAKE. Rejoice.
43 Comments
Sort by:
M
Micr0 01.04.20

FOX_Skaynet
Hope. By weight not forget that there is still a resistance, so the campaign there are ~20 gigs.

F
FOX_Skaynet 01.04.20

Micr0
well somewhere here on this site wrote that the map would be Huge for single player

F
FOX_Skaynet 01.04.20

I would say that the 2nd remake was very small a pretty long game and very well worthy of the graph, and the gameplay itself ,not what the 5th and after the revelations b revelations2 ,this is just what we were waiting for that 3rd remake I think is a worthy purchase ,but he 2nd was decent

Y
Yagor179 01.04.20

The GeForce GTX 950 error:
re3demo.exe - Fatal application error
renderdevicedx11.cpp 3914 mapresource
HRESULT=0x887a0005 the GPU device Instance has been suspended. to determine the appropriate action use GetDeviceRemovedReason
What do I do with this?
Vidyuhi in fact should support DX12, but her stupid black screen and then it switched to DX11, a menu appears with Nemesis and crashes this error

N
Nikolay Smirnov 123 01.04.20

What can I say......class, I think and hope that the whole game will be

S
ShockMenGSA 01.04.20

Interesting angle:)

F
FOX_Skaynet 01.04.20

Ягор179
it is ,overload the computer ,I TFU TFU TFU helped me too vidyuhi old GTX 660

F
FOX_Skaynet 01.04.20

Oh well the demo is cool I was very pleased with нетерпение4го APR await playing to cheat even "work" neponimaete include wanchat , the Glock is such a pleasant sound of the shot , but Popovice cheto unclear:)

Y
Yagor179 01.04.20

FOX_Skaynet
XS, I have a problem in the driver, rolled back and all the rules became

d
dutch_diaz 01.04.20

sho! all the same goes ? closes the niche ?

F
FallenGhost 01.04.20

dutch_diaz
On my bucket on the minimum salary went a couple of times - there were no departures.

H
Hellium 01.04.20

Ishimura X X
I 6700к+1080 game on a SSD is no problem all at maximum speed including textures, the problem you have with PC and sooooo unlikely that your configuration, some special and that's why it conflicts. Shooting is identical to the second part, as from a pistol and a shotgun, and there is no questions one raises. When swedanam the sight exactly on the head bed, and without waiting for variation in the aisles of the crosshair... So that matters only to you... What is wrong with you

d
dutch_diaz 01.04.20

the fact of the matter is that on min on max settings the same frieze and drops . in the 2nd, this was not.

F
FOX_Skaynet 01.04.20

so I personally sin on steam , maybe I have a weak PC BUT downloaded the incentive game WITHOUT steam fps was normal with stimon red , the very same game WITHOUT Tim on a home PC perfectly without any delays played ( the Internet, the house is ideal )

F
FOX_Skaynet 01.04.20

the same I am sure as soon as I disconnect from the network ,after download resident 3rd everything will be much ludshe

F
FOX_Skaynet 01.04.20

Hellium
well, SSD is another thing I not allow the volume of my SSD games to put on it

S
Seifer1986 01.04.20

Was a demo. I have the feeling that this addition to РЕ2 Remake... overall good game and I love almost all the pieces, but personally, I have quibbles that are important for a comfortable game(immersion).

The changes can be seen that added something to the game's mechanics (Dodge-bounce in the direction of the movement; the zombie's movements are becoming a little more unpredictable, i.e., they became suddenly to swing more sharply to attack you, also in the head of the habit a bit harder to get). Overall it's not much. Well, as the original 3rd part of the Nemesis began to run compared to populism of the 2nd part.
Everything else remained the same. Machines (BROKEN MACHINE!!) still INTACT and square. Here is me and was knocked out in the 2nd part. Walking on the street, like an accident on the road and around the debris of the cars and all the cars unharmed. Additionally, the dimensions of the cars felt somehow unreal, i.e., more than they should be.

To buy while it won't.. will Wait for big discounts.

H
Hellium 01.04.20

FOX_Skaynet
Well, whose fault is that you have antediluvian screw-in PC worth it? The paging file set on the SSD twice the RAM(it you have also come 4гига)

F
FOX_Skaynet 01.04.20

Hellium
8gb(well, this is temporary)

F
FOX_Skaynet 01.04.20

Hellium
well, you see, there is such a habit (with regards to the PC is bad (
all zapisatsa :)for the future ,kudazh now to do with Hardesty old samples + I'm not used to play 1 or 2 games I have from them is 5-8 all depends on the tools + I pozvolyaet work to play+ more for work attachments for all laptop + all to it + Internet to work