3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 01.04.20 04:12 pm

Who has the save? Stuck after the 2nd mission \"GLEE.\" (Doom Eternal)

stuck after the 2nd mission GLEE in the location of the executioner of rock . where the task to destroy the demons in prison, after the destruction of these demons, nothing happens, tells me leave the arena and all dalshe no sadini,
who have a saving throw please for Steam version
62 Comments
Sort by:
l
lllXAHKlll 01.04.20

Artem Cullen
Just Neher points of Praetorian juzat =)
I myself at that hung, until a few times, not pereproshel all, then in the head knocked the idea, well, it nafig it points to add and worked.

A
Aleksey Chistyakov Igorev 01.04.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
and you try using cheat Engin all to zero to make
I have the same garbage was, with Artmann failed and CheatEngine it's all right, I restart the mission an did everything to zero, was in jail and then the story went like clockwork

Z
Zombieller 01.04.20

Oh my God, jump in the portal

K
Kto Zdes 01.04.20

lllXAHKlll
By the way I helped too )

S
Shurik111 01.04.20

Alexey Chistyakov I.
Confirm using cheat Engin worked.

D
DOOM666sergey 01.04.20

Who Here
Tell me how to fix? and then again not hunting to pass the game are also stuck in the rocky lair, after the prison the game is the portal not active. If you just in the trainer to put in zero points of procurance and go again to work? or certainly via Artmane?

T
Tequila_ 01.04.20

glasses suit added, also hung in the den of rock

i
immortalgaming3d 01.04.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
ALL WORK DONE ON THE INSTRUCTIONS AND THE TRAINER NEED TO CHANGE THE DATA AND THEN SEARCH IN ART MONEY

s
sarsnet 01.04.20

the trainer put the glasses of the Praetorian to the zero load point to continue the game, refer to points of Praetorian steel at 0 , then load the game from the point to restart the mission , and come to the demons, kill them , get the point of pretoriana and plot forward like clockwork

H
HREFIK 01.04.20

sarsnet
I have so failed. The trainer did not take off the zero. Downloaded Artmann, found this field and set it to zero. As a result, the game crashed. I restarted and after loading the level was on zero.

D
DOBRO555 01.04.20

through the trainer from fling put glasses praetor to 0 and click start mission again go to jail kill everybody, and then everything will be OK until you get to 4 of the mission where the game crashes when loading 92%

d
dimoha12312 01.04.20

DOBRO555
how the departure is to remove the 4 Mysia

A
Artem Cullen 01.04.20

Yes all anything, but the game at this point removes the save)))

K
Kto Zdes 01.04.20

DOOM666sergey
I started the game again , and not care about any points of Praetorian , or anything else. And then everything went fine .

d
dilat 01.04.20

I do not understand the joke... There at the end of portal jumping and all. Or is it in the workaround version was in the CODEX'e gone?

q
qyke1995 01.04.20

I started the game first, not used glasses of Praetorian and after prison all became norms I Aru AAAAAAAAAAA

A
ArmyMan 01.04.20

Lord, I would be grateful if anyone share saves, and who came to the Core of Mars (Mars Core) - I have broken and again not comme Il faut to start.
PS do Not need to write about the incompatibility pliz.

l
lllXAHKlll 01.04.20

ArmyMan
You tell me where they are stored, I'll text.

A
ArmyMan 01.04.20

lllXAHKlll
Depending on where the game was paused, but look here
C:\Users\Imati record\Saved Games\id Software\DOOMEternal\base\savegame
Folder"Saved Games another can be called Saved game
Thank you.

l
lllXAHKlll 01.04.20

ArmyMan
I looked, except the config file there is nothing there.
Well, thanks for that =)