3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 01.04.20 04:15 pm

The best weapon in the game (Dark Souls)

Hey all, I usually used to use either with a broadsword or any lightweight sword, but an axe or two-handed. The question is - dragon sword has nothing to do... What to choose and where to get a decent sword that can be pumped and be with him until the end of the game?
26 Comments
Sort by:
F
FallenGhost 01.04.20

alex1gr
I've already answered about weapons in another thread: https://forums.playground.ru/dark_souls/dlya_chego_nuzhna_chelovechnost_zdes_i_chto_ona_dayot-988850/#comment-18677153

a
alex1gr 01.04.20

FallenGhost
the paradox , but I killed more than one black knight, and what happened to their swords I'll never give, nonsense but it is a fact , I have them in the inventory no. why can't you understand.. the Black knight in the undead right at the very beginning killed shall the sword to fall out but I have no hell what

a
alex1gr 01.04.20

FallenGhost
And what weapons can be used until the end of the game , not counting the sword of the black knight?

F
FallenGhost 01.04.20

alex1gr
Go kill a knight with a Halberd on a Lake of Dark Roots, in the Tomb of Giants also have one. With a sword one stands in the Northern Refuge of the Undead when you visit again (or have already killed it?).
alex1gr wrote:
And what weapons can be used until the end of the game , not counting the sword of the black knight?
About the other weapons don't know, I haven't tested it.

a
alex1gr 01.04.20

FallenGhost
stopped until the Claymore was pumped to +10 . while going , halberds don't like but look to go. don't remember killing him or not... have yet to find it. In the North the sanctuaries I killed him twice and he has not given me anything.

F
FallenGhost 01.04.20

alex1gr
Use increase chance of getting items: https://darksouls.fandom.com/ru/wiki/Поиск_предметов

a
alex1gr 01.04.20

FallenGhost
FallenGhost
your link leads there
please tell me, and to the giants to go with the Claymore can, or should, necessarily heavenly weapon (istarski sword)?

F
FallenGhost 01.04.20

alex1gr
alex1gr wrote:
your link leads there
This is due to the Russian letters, just copy the entire line and paste it into a browser window:

alex1gr wrote:
please tell me, and to the giants to go with the Claymore can, or should, necessarily heavenly weapon (istarski sword)?
Celestial weapons must be only in the Catacombs (location in front of the Tomb of the Giants), so the skeletons do not regenerate.

a
alex1gr 01.04.20

FallenGhost
thank you figured out there is no point in istarskom sword

M
MadHamsterHead 01.04.20

alex1gr
Can in Anor Londo silver knights sword to knock out, he has very high damage when fully pumping, and he has a quick moveset, plus you can coat resins and spells for extra on damage.
Many cvaam in the first DS run, say very good. And IMBA is a weapon of the black knights, especially the halberd. If it knocks, you can forget about all the other weapons in the game including DLC.

a
alex1gr 01.04.20

MadHamsterHead
in Anor Londo all the knights no one time killed and no weapons with them do not fall to me, at least the inventory I have none of their weapons no, but I'll never give what have you done or not...

M
MadHamsterHead 01.04.20

alex1gr
Put the gold snake ring or a helmet in the form of facial expressions (if of course), and eat humanity to 10 was. This will greatly increase the chance of drop. (Although I have without all the rules dropalos).
If memory serves right next to the fire, that goes after the archers (in which room), there is a knight with a sword. Can try

a
alex1gr 01.04.20

MadHamsterHead
the knights is not for me no luck the entire game. but together, we die and loot flies past me, they appear, kill me and then when I'm looking for them they are not. Ring no , helmet mimic but do not want to inclusion.

M
MadHamsterHead 01.04.20

alex1gr
In principle, you can just a long sword or using a sword, if both the strength and agility to shake, they have about the same damage as silver given the high throughput of the Persians, maybe even a little higher, but damn they are so short.
And if you focus on dexterity, you balgarski. It is for the Dodgers even better than all the other swords because of scale And agility.

a
alex1gr 01.04.20

MadHamsterHead
all Packed up several pieces, before Gwyn the last boss))) well, thanks to the game that were awarded))) Go with the black knights sword +5 in, Mantus have been killed.

M
MadHamsterHead 01.04.20

alex1gr
Can the way the sword of the Arteries of his soul to do will be mobs with saltoji hack)) and his set from a dealer on the bridge should be sold.

a
alex1gr 01.04.20

MadHamsterHead
in General the game went, Gwyn DALSA why the hard times have passed 8 or more. Why not come out and that's the trick with the black knight sword +5 I couldn't pass him, wore a crystal Claymore + black tar + fire resin and I immediately killed the Claymore))) here you have the best weapons. In the final game why is that is where everyone I saw GG lights the pyre, in front of me bowed Kaas and Frampt (or rather a bunch of Frampton) and said finally come true darkness, dear Lord)))
Therefore, the best weapon is a loose concept.

M
MadHamsterHead 01.04.20

alex1gr
The best weapon is the halberd black knight, and will say from personal experience that it is. Gwyn with her from the second tray drove off. She has huge damage + large distance shock with good speed and little waste of stamina. But of course, all individually, someone with testuse play a more convenient.

One of the endings, there seems to depends who of them will choose to migrate to the bowl.

a
alex1gr 01.04.20

MadHamsterHead
well, if I decide to do a new game + that I have now and titanites car and halibard)) in General, of course cool the part better than the second I thought. I'd love to continue the series..
By the way a question is it really possible to run Demon Souls on a PC?

M
MadHamsterHead 01.04.20

alex1gr
It leveldizayn drags, the location is not so linear as in the subsequent parts. I himself three months ago has just passed and your trip is not less than the other parts.

Maybe with the new consoles will release a remastered, and given that their ekzy Sony merges, and Bloodborn is possible.