3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 01.04.20 04:15 pm

The best weapon in the game (Dark Souls)

Hey all, I usually used to use either with a broadsword or any lightweight sword, but an axe or two-handed. The question is - dragon sword has nothing to do... What to choose and where to get a decent sword that can be pumped and be with him until the end of the game?
26 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex1gr 01.04.20

MadHamsterHead
re-play is not yet ready nor in one part and even more so in Bloodborn, it is in my opinion more hardcore, but maybe I thought so because it was my first game in the series Souls... I wish I could play demon souls, but no PS3 and no gamepad for the PC and on claimis in emulator to start playing, but the main thing I am today it has launched on PC and everything works fine even in Russian.

M
MadHamsterHead 01.04.20

alex1gr
So from Curling gamepad can be connected.

a
alex1gr 01.04.20

MadHamsterHead
exactly, I've never done it and not even asked this question proves to be very simply connected.

O
Osnovatelniy 30.03.21

At the beginning of the game, the sword of the dragon will come down, which falls from the tail of the red wyvern in the City of Undead. Further, if you are playing as a melee, then all the weapons of the Black Knights will go, but I recommend the sword. You can go for the variety, but if not, then this is the whole top. If you want variety, then the Blade of Chaos will do. It can be made from any katana + 10 and the soul of Quileg. This sword must be forged at the Giant Blacksmith in Anor Londo. Forgot to mention the Grave Lord Sword. To obtain it, you need to join the Order of the Lord of the Graves. Basically, this is the whole top.

M
Maks68892 12.04.21

Until the end of the game, it depends what type you like, I prefer the ax and I had a simple ax
and I had enough. And if you want to beat from the lobule, take the halberd, I also played them just a crazy thing like twin blades.

P
Pecos_Bill 28.06.21

The dragon's tooth is still a good weapon