3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LuNature 01.04.20 04:16 pm

Friends! Please help me with learning English.

Now watching a movie with subtitles and translate using google translate on russik.
Who had taught English please share it will be interesting to read.
34 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vapka 01.04.20

Taught in school from grade 1

V
Vapka 01.04.20

Hellberg
Himself to receive a like-_-

s
samosan 01.04.20

Varka
different teachers are, some 10 years on time not logged in. And learn the easiest way on the audio lessons: a place of music not phone put without cramming and loss of time are taught.

o
oltr 01.04.20

Hellberg
You make it or you?

o
oltr 01.04.20

Hellberg
To perevodite with the help of Google is stupid, he almost does not take into account grammatical rules.

I
IIpocTo_urpok 01.04.20

Also taught driving to translate the phrase addressed to me in games where there were Russian servers. Over 5 years have learned to understand most of what I usually write. And no, we are not talking about Rush B, fucking retard, heal me, etc. etc.

o
oltr 01.04.20

samosan
Need to learn everything little by little. On one listening, without the knowledge of grammar does not go far.

s
samosan 01.04.20

oltr
In order to understand the meaning of the same movies and games, audio and basic grammar(read banal) enough. For competent communication of course need more, but now most clumsy speaks Russian let alone to English.

o
oltr 01.04.20

samosan
I do not argue. It depends on the goals of the person. If he's going to pass any international tests, a La TOEFL, or IELTS, then some TV series will not be enough.

L
LuNature 01.04.20

oltr wrote:
To perevodite with the help of Google is stupid, he almost does not take into account grammatical rules.
In offline mode Yes. Online copes but there are drawbacks. It is certainly better than a dictionary book.

o
oltr 01.04.20

Hellberg
Why do you have manual to translate. You can also watch TV shows from double with subtitles?

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 01.04.20

it all started in school and then developed English by playing MMOs on American and European servers.
like WoW, Diablo, BF.
and learned.

B
BioGen 01.04.20

Hellberg
I have a book called how to memorize the English words - try to reread once a day for at least a couple of pages. More unknown words you see and translate - so I try to remember

W
Wing42 01.04.20

Varka wrote:
Himself to receive a like-_-
Spoiler

A
Astarte 01.04.20

On Play Market there's an app Memrise,all very well decorated,have the opportunity to communicate with native speakers.By the way,there are two modes for pros and for beginners,do three weeks but learned more than during my school years.In short, I recommend!

w
we get what we deserve 01.04.20

prostite, Mr. yoba, no moj plohoj gibi ne pozvoliaet vas ponat, talk po ongliцki

Spoiler
heyyyy
Taught stool, 3 in the certificate. But understand a lot, oddly enough. Sites define my vocabulary in 3-4K words. The basic rules too. In General, the base.

H
Hryas 01.04.20

For what purpose to learn English?
In Russia nobody speaks it
In this environment it is hard to learn the language

o
oltr 01.04.20

Hryas
Well, you're straight cap (joke)
It's clear that to learn a foreign language faster and more efficiently in a country full of native speakers of this language.

H
Hryas 01.04.20

oltr
Sense then to learn the language in the absence of a consistent pattern?

o
oltr 01.04.20

Hryas
Challenging, in principle, do anything to examine.
And so.. some teach and go abroad for permanent residence, someone work., someone studying.