3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrean0 01.04.20 08:54 pm

The scenery for cabaret Buttercup!? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all.
The game has the task of Cabaret. After reading about it on the Internet it turned out that you can select the Theatrical scenery" and"Atmosphere of boudoir. I tried to choose both, but after the job is complete cabaret looks the same in both cases. Apparently it will change much later in the game. I wanted to ask, and what will be different visually then? For example, I now when I go to see cabaret there witch hunter. And I wouldn't want them to be there. MB it is necessary to choose some decorations to them there gone? Does anyone have screenshots with different scenery? And then replay half the game because this is not hunting.
30 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil01 01.04.20

Andrean0
Forget it and play on!

S
SwedovSandr 01.04.20

Andrean0
Is IT really that IMPORTANT???

A
Andrean0 01.04.20

Very interesting)))), would make the screenshot better, really hard)))

A
Andrean0 01.04.20

You know how sometimes something you want to know or to remember, and because of this, can not sleep))) all the time in my head/)))

L
Legion1130 01.04.20

If you choose boudoir, Buttercup said she was interested in theatre style.And if you choose the theatre, he will not say that I wanted the boudoir?

A
Andrean0 01.04.20

No, the atmosphere in this cabaret in the game needs to change, I read somewhere on international forums. And how to look will be unclear anyway.

-
-Dismal- 01.04.20

There are screenshots of the scenery which chose Priscilla , ran around all th Chameleon - hunting for witches is not found.
http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/2015-07-17_00003.1437128889.jpg

http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/2015-07-17_00004.1437128888.jpg

http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/2015-07-17_00005.1437128903.jpg

A
Alex97914 01.04.20

Hunters witches appear, if you give Buttercup the portrait of the Hierarch, which give artists nicoski quest for the plot during an ambush. This is when Buttercup free.

-
-Dismal- 01.04.20

Alex97914
Show but not for a long time) I Have this portrait hanging - and hunters see krasnolutskii counterfeit alcohol, sold - offended-do not enter-D

A
Alex97914 01.04.20

-Dismal-
Maybe Buttercup dilutes?

A
Andrean0 01.04.20

-Dismal-
It's already about how much time passed after you specify the Cabaret?

Priscilla, as they say on the forums, chooses theatrical scenery, although it is so plain text does not say. It turns out these screenshots is, that to compare them.
Can anyone have screenshots of the cabaret atmosphere of the boudoir??

-
-Dismal- 01.04.20

Andrean0
In clear the guy was adminpower -for what? )!!...for screenshots ( and I a little time spent)...OMG - poslovi forest as you wrote above.

-
-Dismal- 01.04.20

Alex97914

aftor spanning more than pour - xDDDD

N
NightHawkreal 01.04.20

I have the inquisitors there, and without the portrait sticking out.

A
Andrean0 01.04.20

Guys, don't know how it happened, I'm not minusovat, MB. just when the phone screen with his finger accidentally hit the minus? Sori if anything, put almost all

a
avCastro 01.04.20

Andrean0
Here's Boudoir decorations!

Would love to see Theatrical scenery, if someone will post!)

A
Andrean0 01.04.20

avCastro
In your screenshots of how much time has passed after setting the Cabaret? The scenery immediately changed, just if you make screens immediately after completing this job the situation is the same. I tried to restart the patch and did not notice a difference, only how many should pass time that they have changed is unclear.
As I have to change the scenery just make the screens, chose the theater, look at what will be the difference)))

A
Alex97914 01.04.20

-Dismal-
)))

A
Altanhan 01.04.20

It is a pity that this hangout is impossible to burn with this krasnoludek Buttercup.

A
Andrean0 01.04.20

THEATRICAL SCENERY (after going through all the storyline quests)
View cabaret from the street (pay attention to 3rd floor)

1st floor (picture on the instructions where given to save Buttercup Buttercup something I did not find anywhere else! But there were red curtains and red lanterns)

2nd floor - hallway (there were red lights on the ceiling, as well as on the 1st)

2nd floor - 1st room on the left

3rd floor on the landing

3rd floor - balcony

3 floor - room