3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrean0 01.04.20 08:54 pm

The scenery for cabaret Buttercup!? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all.
The game has the task of Cabaret. After reading about it on the Internet it turned out that you can select the Theatrical scenery" and"Atmosphere of boudoir. I tried to choose both, but after the job is complete cabaret looks the same in both cases. Apparently it will change much later in the game. I wanted to ask, and what will be different visually then? For example, I now when I go to see cabaret there witch hunter. And I wouldn't want them to be there. MB it is necessary to choose some decorations to them there gone? Does anyone have screenshots with different scenery? And then replay half the game because this is not hunting.
30 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrean0 01.04.20

I understand the final look of the scenery, on the choice of theatrical or boudoir, is after completing the entire storyline, although I could be wrong.
By the way, had to take a picture on your phone as a screenshot in the game to do? The Screenshots folder is the main folder with the game, and how to do not understand!

a
avCastro 01.04.20

Andrean0
Before performing this quest, I did save! And immediately chose the Boudoir. Well, I thought, it is more appropriate to the brothel)) Do theatre, I do not see here!. So, on my screen everything is as it was in that moment when I completed the quest. And so it remained. Surprised that other something has changed!) Then I rebooted beginning of the quest for the sake of interest. It looked, as I remember, as well as on your screenshots. Screenshots do not a problem was.
Screenshots of the incentive is doing through F12. A normal button on the keyboard to do this, Print Screen doesn't work( Sorry, the consoles do not understand anything!) And thanks for the screenshots! It was nice to remember!

A
Andrean0 01.04.20

avCastro
I'm on the computer playing with your xbox one controller. F12 doesn't work for me, because I have GOG, not Steam, Print Screen with the same crap.
I still think that completely changes the scenery of this place after passing syuzhetki. I now run somewhere in the 4/5 Suzette and I have still the usual scenery of your photos. My screens from my very first game, I flew in one breath without delving into any details, I remembered what I chose sets and downloaded the latest save game. From here the conclusion - that boudoir scenery should look when you're completely ridiculous. Can anyone have these pictures?

A
Andrean0 01.04.20

Look nobody bother with decorations)))

K
K.e.k.s 01.04.20

The difference between these decorations only in the absence of red curtains, if you choose a boudoir. I am personally more theatrical so much.

A
Art12398 01.04.20

And besides the paintings there are still some things that can be given to Buttercup for cabaret?

A
Andrean0 01.04.20

Art12398
it seems to be there, only the picture.

G
GoliafJx 01.04.20

If this is not yet clear what the differences are, here I found a picture

i
irina reddish 01.04.20

The ring with Buttercup still to give, which I found when I saved Buttercup.

F
FreidRBC 01.04.20

Andrean0
Mate, screenshots are good you can do by downloading on the PC app Here. And then just press F12 and you can select the whole screen, can any other part of the screen, can now add labels, arrows, lines.. After selection press Ctrl+C if you want to save the screenshot to the clipboard, or Ctrl+S, if you need to save on a computer. F12 - allocated - preserved. Here and Affairs. Keep up the good work To start it is not necessary, included a computer - and it works automatically, the computer does not load at all. Still, it's screenshots, not the antivirus) Turned on the comp can do screen. Lightshot. Good luck)