3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Itoito 01.10.19 12:06 pm

As you did with the head of a cult space (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Spoilerspace killed or let her go
34 Comments
Sort by:
R
RestlinM 01.10.19

Released
It's bad enough that the fucked half Alexios of Greece

L
Lobo 01.10.19

Killed.As they say my blade thirsts for blood

d
davidrf 01.10.19

After a long French kiss was released. I'm a libertine ;)).

-
--00--00-- 01.10.19

As the last hint after the murder the Deimos was the head of the cult always lying, I thought she was just manipulated and killed her. And after I killed his entire family, all the cult members and thousands of ordinary soldiers kind of silly to release gauged, not Hollywood the same movie.

n
nestormahno2018 01.10.19

Sense to let the leader. Death and that's it.
And this is upsetting the game or not? Who knows?

k
komrad.tzar 01.10.19

He kissed her Cassandra and they fled!

G
Gogivnogi 01.10.19

Killed because of her, Phoebe killed

A
Amnepox 01.10.19

RestlinM
...or Cassandra gave half of Greece (o◡o)

C
Cosmos115 01.10.19

To Phoebe and it just killed Aspasia on the death of her sent and so it is logical that she wanted to kill her,if not she would not let go

G
Greshnik5126 01.10.19

Allowed to flow because there is nothing to the plots to weave, let it run its course, and he found there, BL., smarter than everyone.

a
aist16 01.10.19

Both tried, no difference.... Weak conclusion to an Odyssey, and can be continued indefinitely, but tired bloodlust - to kill, to Rob, to burn.It is immoral to kill other people, and their...

Y
Yllia 01.10.19

--00--00--
Similarly. I thought she was lying again. Manipulates Alexios. For Pericles, for the Phoebus - killed.

00mph 01.10.19

finally, her hat missing from the kit demigod, so to kill her kakbe conceived. I think so

d
dilat 01.10.19

00mph
If you don't kill her, gonna get her anyway

g
geimer.by 01.10.19

Slaughtered for Phoebe.

A
Augusta_ 15.07.20

What is here at issue might be? She's the head of the organization that we all live spoiled, and we all the game has eradicated. Just a blissful idiot could have fallen for her talk about the quest for the common good after what we saw. Killed with great pleasure. It is a pity only, that it is poorly tied to the main plot. Even relatives will not tell about it.

P
Pocik_228 15.07.20

Augusta_
I agree. the plot disappoint. in fact you can return Deimos (Cassandra) on the right path and not killing all the cultists, that kind of stupid

A
Angelo4ekT 15.07.20

Also in the first pass kissed and she took off, and after I read her letter and it turned out that the father of Greek democracy, Pericles, her husband, Cleon she passed.. well, about Phoebe remembered. Beat, anyway, this snake should not be left alive (clues that the Leader always lying I have not had since survived the whole family and even a foster Stentor =) ).

K
Ksedom174 15.07.20

Is there really a difference going to kill her or not?)
Released) cute bitch
And so.. all spared, amused that at the end with the family at the table sit, and all of them gave the command to the ship! Swim with them, talking - fun
accordingly if all to merge that one mirrin will give?))

M
Mamejirou 15.07.20

Ksedom174
Mirren can also be drained.