3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Itoito 01.10.19 12:06 pm

As you did with the head of a cult space (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Spoilerspace killed or let her go
34 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spyder-man 31.10.20

I also had the opinion that the head of the cult, etc. But then thought, she is the same age as Alexios/Cassandra, she has nothing to do with the cult of space of that time and the tragedy on Mount Taiget.
Hints do not dock - Pericles she did not want to kill, it calls into question other clues, so the hint "always lies" is not reliable and on all tasks with her does not seem that she lied somewhere.
She helped Alexios/Cassandra more than once, tried to save Mirrin.
The passage shows that there were disagreements in the cult, Cleon was a cultist, and with Aspasia they had different goals and Cleon confirms that he was bad, his last words say about it. And if he was not good, and there were different goals between them, then Aspasia was good.
It is evident that Aspasia wanted to do good deeds, but other leaders formed in the cult and Aspasia fought the cult literally, with the help of Alexios/Cassandra.
Why would she kill her own? Therefore, it is clear that the clues are a conspiracy against Aspaia, in their opinion she naturally always lies. :)
The story with Feby was in order to confuse, but if you think about it, Phoeba herself climbed into very dangerous things and our character himself took her several times on assignments and could happen the same thing. In the story even showed specifically the case where Phoebus almost killed, she was saved by the accidental appearance of our character and then Aspasia had nothing to do with it. And aspasia had her under supervision. After all, Aspasia's acquaintance with Phoeba was due to Phoeba's affairs, and Aspasia took her from the street to her. Aspasia just made a mistake and it is not surprising, in such a situation, that the cult began to act not at her disposal. Show as she says that she was sure that it will be safe, because she is the head of the cult, but they betrayed the chapter and began to act on their own, so suffered Phoe and Fidia, etc. Everything shows that she was only trying to help and of course, it is clear that she did not prolong the war between Sparta and Athena.

N
NightHawkreal 31.10.20

He scored with his bare hands. The funny thing is, I guessed who the ringleader was long before the final investigation.

l
lokkie 31.10.20

It was a good game, surprisingly. They here picked up a universal recipe, the structure of the gameplay of the pedmak, and the structure of the plot from the IU. And despite the fact that it's all in a simplified form, it was enough for a rather tolerable game. A lot of information is given, who are half-breeds and why they were created, who were decats in the past, who are the Assassins. Who are the cultists and subsequently the Templars, and why they are cut under the root. And think kids over this story for years to come. )
Aspaska goes in a waste, as well as all cultists, than Kasandra along the way goes against and Brasida. Or rather, It's Brasid going against Casandre., it's his fault in general. She saves only Deimos, and not because mommy asked, because not a cultist, and half-blood.
Valhalla is likely to be simpler. Not a fact of course, yet, we will soon see, maybe there is a universal recipe applied, but from what showed is not very similar to it.

S
SPR1GGAN 31.10.20

I don't even remember, it's so emotional that it leaves no memories of it.
I just remember the feb.

S
Spyder-man 01.11.20

NightHawkreal
I'm the first time too, not only with my bare hands, but also with my teeth, etc.) I didn't follow the plot very much and was very surprised that it was her. But still she is not involved in business ...
lokkie
And with Brasid this is for nothing, there you can save the whole family and get a good ending. He was right in both cases, both with the businessman and with the dispute with Mirrin.

R
Real Slim Shady 01.11.20

There were too many victims, too much time spent searching for the last cult member, I couldn't keep her alive, that would be stupid.

l
lokkie 01.11.20

Spyder-man wrote:
And with Brasid this is for nothing, there you can save the whole family and get a good ending.
Who says she's good? ))
In the first case, in principle, everything is simple and clear, there fear had to be dislodged from the residents. And in the second a little more complicated, there is connected with politics. I also thought at first that Logos might be better saved, since he was responsible for all the supply of Sparta, even wanted to overplay with Delz, until he went to save his wife. After the rescue, she says, like, I'm not going to live with this monster. That's when I wondered why I'd save him if he's a monster. ))
The underworld in general put everything in its place, there Brasidka then stews with the same stubborn glances, for which his Hade did not so troll and rollfit. )
In general, as already wrote, it is not IU, just similar in the structure of the plot, and all are given direct hint, and even directly said, by the right choice is difficult to pass. )

S
Spyder-man 01.11.20

lokkie
Brasid had more subtle approaches. And in the kingdom of Hades he was for another reason, he did not calculate and killed the innocent.
Lagos's wife decided to blame her husband, but he did not kidnap his family, but on the contrary wanted to save them, as far as I remember. Besides, he was a big man and it wasn't supposed to be so surprising to his wife that her captors had to be patient and be brave. I was personally shocked when I saw how many were saved. I liked these bells and whistles in the plot. They were pretty simple, but I didn't believe that Jubisoft had somehow logically calculated everything, so in the first passage I chose Mirrin in a dispute with Brasid, but I felt that Brasid was right, but I thought that maybe choosing Brasid would affect it badly and I couldn't save Mirrin, but I was wrong, Jubisoft is not as stupid as I thought and in the second passage I chose Brasid , she, Mirrin, had a long way to go and nothing between them had changed and in the end everything was saved, thus it was a good ending, and if all rested, what good is in it. Unless you look at it when you re-pass, as everyone's going to die. :))

l
lokkie 01.11.20

Spyder-man
In the kingdom of Hades he was for all the reasons at once. Why did he kill this family that? By the way, this hints at a historical conva.
If Monster isn't impressed, let's do politics. On the game the war began Cult, and why cult sit on the streams of supply? As long as there is supply, Sparta will continue the war that the Cult started. What for Casandra, if you're not impressed by the humanity of this issue, like a red rag for a bull. The truth about this we learn only in Atlantis.
Why it is necessary to save Deimos, the only one of the cult, and Aspaska to crumble, we also learn about it only in Atlantis. Well, they snatched a share of the vine for that half of the plot was cut out and sold as DLS. That they so diligently advertised that in Valhalla neither. )))
Spyder-man wrote:
but I didn't believe that Jubisoft had somehow logically calculated everything.
More than logically, they calculated everything. As you know, they make the game on historical events. In this case, the Peloponnese War. More precisely in history was a cycle of warrior and battles, between Sparta and Athens, which is called the Peloponnese War. The game plays out the period before the conclusion of Nikiev's world. His conclusion was influenced by two events, this successful attack by the Athenians on the city of Pilos, which was the port of supply, and that the game represented the history of Logos. And the death of Cleon and Brasid, ardent supporters of the continuation of the war. After these events, Nikiev was imprisoned by the world, and this is where the story of the game ends. The Peloponnese War was later continued, there was another Ionian war, other battles, and in the end it all ended in the defeat of Athens.
So, your ending is not right, neither in the game nor in history. )
I'm telling you, here's the structure of the plot as in IU. You can choose anything, and the right answer is the only one.

S
Spyder-man 01.11.20

lokkie
Atlantis didn't make it. You can imagine the picture, it shows a dude sitting, thin hands on the keyboard, the head hangs on one side and the man is strong asleep. On the screen of his comp d'Atlantic. Who's in the picture? That's right, it's me.
The bemoot was finally finished in the kingdom of Hades. It feels like I'm really freed from something...
So, of course, I don't know what was there and I can't judge. He came to the head with Poseidon (sort of in a blue dress) and washed away. But I'll play sometime when the monotony injury passes. =)

As for the story, I discuss the game purely on the plot and the plot Lagos was with the family and with Sparta in a no-day position. Yes, the war was prolonged, but it was not his fault if he had not Sparta would have fallen, so there are no questions. Athena then attacks, and what to do? What would you do? The writers clearly showed here not to judge quickly and flatly. Like, it's a cultist, period. No, he is a poor man who is responsible for all of Sparta and his wife and son.

As for the instigator of the war, I personally clearly remember the conversation, but I do not remember with whom and it says that not the cult staged a war, and that the main thing is that the cult prolongs it.
And indeed in any case, the cult is the shits that are going on. But there were people in the cult who were forced to follow orders. For different reasons. Either out of fear, or because of saving your country, like Lagos, for example, or for the sake of saving your family, like, again, Lagos.)

As for The Idea of Jubisoft, I didn't mean historical, but to think through the impact of the choice on the plot as silly. It was not foolish, for which I thank them humanely. =)

I don't get it. I personally meant saving the family including Stentor so that he would remain "junior" rather than fall.
And about the war, the plot we do not finish anything but their personal affairs with the family and the destruction of the cult.
I wrote about Aspaska above, in Atlantis, I did not play again. But I'll play, I'd love to, when I miss you.) I've got Leha (Alexios) in there, not Kasyo (Cassandra).

l
lokkie 01.11.20

Spyder-man wrote:
The legwork finished the final in the kingdom of Hades
I get it. )))
302 hours, level 80, on average difficulty level, without donations. Of these, 200 hours, if not more, this total jerk. Started on hard, but then I thought it would just take 2-3 times more time for this jerk.
Spyder-man wrote:
The writers clearly showed here not to judge quickly and flatly.
Well, yes, just in the other direction. They're trying to smear their eyes, like he's kind of a good man, etc. That's the point.

S
Spyder-man 01.11.20

lokkie
Well, the way out is not not to supply Sparta, he supplied his own - Sparta, and to destroy those who prolong the war, that is, respected people in masks. :)
That's why my opinion is that Sparta is good and needs him. Let's say he doesn't supply Sparta, Sparta will fall. And it is not permissible, and besides nothing will give, the cult will find more candidates for war, and in the place of Lagos will find someone else. Therefore, the only way out to destroy the cult is what Kasyuha and Lyoha do. =)
And to surrender Sparta, well, what will come of it is a disaster, and the war will continue with other candidates.

lokkie wrote:
I get it. )))
302 hours, level 80, on average difficulty level, without donations. Of these, 200 hours, if not more, this total jerk. Started on hard, but then I thought it would just take 2-3 times more time for this jerk.
Yes, they are clearly smart, despite the fact that the fight is not so interesting as in Brozerhud, for example. I can't imagine with all my imagination what they were thinking, Jubisoft is a mystery to the universe. =))

S
Spyder-man 24.05.21

exposed the head of the cult again and listened to the dialogue again, Aspaska was guilty ... right at the beginning of the conversation she confessed that she had kindled a war. I don’t know how I listened to it the first and second time.
this is of course lynching, but she attacks the main character .. so everything is fair.

R
Randall david shughart 16.12.21

RestlinM
But I couldn't resist, and I also designed it.