3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Dzhexons 02.04.20 08:48 pm

Your companions (Fallout 4)

Personally, I like Piper. She's got a pretty interesting statements in different situations and in addition, when the maximum relationship gives the ability "Magic language" which gives more experience for successful conversations and visiting new places.
What are your favorite companions to survive in the harsh wasteland?
37 Comments
Sort by:
H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 02.04.20

I'm with the dog walk...

J
Jacob Temple 02.04.20

Denis Dzhexons
I prefer to achieve maximum growth of the relationship with a partner, get a ability and immediately be on to the next. Strongman just was not able so far to say the same, stupid game length is not enough. All have already collected, investigated everything, and run around the old viewed locations in the scrap, and its ability to me the most useless.

D
Denis Dzhexons 02.04.20

Jacob Temple
I must say interesting choice, well I about the maximum growth of the relationship with a partner.

D
Denis Dzhexons 02.04.20

By the way question, but where in the asylum 81 can be found Curie? Like looked everywhere but not found.

M
Mag Otshelnik 02.04.20

Only Kate.Opens and locks all the enemies it makes.Or Green.Well, that which is Strong.
And Kate, you can run a raider and loot caravans.

J
Jacob Temple 02.04.20

Denis Dzhexons
In the course of the quest Nook.

D
Denis Dzhexons 02.04.20

Jacob Temple
Thank you!

A
ArXangel_ann 02.04.20

Sobacken is the best companion. How much I need things ponahodili - do not count.
Of the other most liked Piper and McCready. Kate is helpful, but voice it has a nasty (IMHO). Especially when the commentary garbage selection...
In the first passage is most liked Valentine and Hancock, but already tired. Curie have the funniest comments, but as a partner almost useless.
Deacon the emphasis is not perceived Strong man with a no - stupid, useless tank. He can quest and norms, I do not know, do not stand with him for a long walk. Hanging out in Sanctuary with the annoying Preston and Co

Put a mod on the dog + companion. Now everything is as it should be. I go with her, and the rest of me by the mood.

R
Revan Reborn 02.04.20

Nick Valentine, a cool character with an interesting story, right now I know a bit about his past in addition to far Harbor. I also like the mayor of the Neighbourhood Hancock, too cool companion and play with him for raiders of the.

R
Revan Reborn 02.04.20

Generally found companion all, some didn't like others fed up.

R
Revan Reborn 02.04.20

With Cogsworth fun to run, if you make him a man(with fashion).

V
Vor Piratych 02.04.20

Go without them. Because they have the disadvantage of when during the shooting precedes and want to Rob the corpse they are constantly in my way and instead of quickly Rob the body climbs a menu of dialogue which does not need to fuck during the fight.

D
Denis Dzhexons 02.04.20

ArXangel_ann
Can you throw a link to the mod on the dog + companion.

D
Denis Dzhexons 02.04.20

Revan Reborn
Frankly, I at first also liked Nick Valentine, but I was already with Piper so that he wouldn't want to change the partner.
Although not long ago began periplocoideae, so it may take him.

A
ArXangel_ann 02.04.20

Denis Dzhexons
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13459/

R
Revan Reborn 02.04.20

Denis Dzhexons
With Piper running around when the game was held in 2k15 ohms, then with Kate, I like both but already tired.

D
Denis Dzhexons 02.04.20

ArXangel_ann
Thank you!

A
Amishor 02.04.20

Only Hancock + mod for the Dog, where do without him.
The rest of the nerds.

P
Pril Balsam 02.04.20

in the initial stages - dog, and during the passage of the addon about robots, this automatron (homemade)
http://pix.playground.ru/fallout_4/2461542/

D
Denis Dzhexons 02.04.20

Cheryl
Honestly not yet collected automatron, although I guess the quest will have.