3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Dzhexons 02.04.20 08:48 pm

Your companions (Fallout 4)

Personally, I like Piper. She's got a pretty interesting statements in different situations and in addition, when the maximum relationship gives the ability "Magic language" which gives more experience for successful conversations and visiting new places.
What are your favorite companions to survive in the harsh wasteland?
37 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pril Balsam 02.04.20

Denis Dzhexons
there you can create anything :) and it will be your own choice :)

D
Denis Dzhexons 02.04.20

Cheryl
Try to be sure.

L
Leonn_24 02.04.20

without a companion, and why is it needed? that underfoot and annoying
especially because without it there is a perk on the carried weight
I generally in games do not like companions, they blunt more hinder than help
I remembered a funny thing from far cry 2 when GH is at the point of death, and Koresh immediately rushes to the aid of

S
Soniaa 02.04.20

Thief Pertici
There are great mods , which is a function of when a player is in stealth, the companion will not go down and kept at a distance , you can set any configuration for its combat taste, settings, companions, and a lot of them , you can take several at once (handy pump) .

Denis Dzhexons
Depends on what kind of play style ) , I have a standing fashion on all the gameplay mechanics and AI + survival , so that the usual companion falls from a few shots if no SAT or not a robot .
Prefer HELL, Dancing (with a view of their heavy fire support) , but from comments like the Curie, a very interesting companion )) , as well Nick like ).

D
Denis Dzhexons 02.04.20

Leonn_24
Well, everyone decides for itself, although I personally companions when not interfered with, well, the dog certainly, but the people, in my case, the Piper, were, will be under the scope.

P
Pril Balsam 02.04.20

Leonn_24
most of the partners needed to pull the load

_
_Red_FoXx_ 02.04.20

In Skyrim that Folaute prefer to wander alone. There are more companions getting in the way. The front sight will rise, the doors will get stuck in attack ahead GG climb...., although it is worth noting that the dog is able to find a different utility.
And the only companion with whom it was nice to wander around is Sheva Alomar from the 5th Resident.

G
Gera95 02.04.20

Cheryl wrote:
most of the partners needed to pull the load
Better suited for this green man.. he and teasing. :))

Jacob Temple wrote:
Strongman just was not able so far to say the same, stupid game length is not enough.
The strong man loves to fight, the better the enemy the better. He constantly reminds.
Loved the fight with a Swan, and similar monsters. With the death claw, etc. and we must fight without power armor, he doesn't like. If you go into power armor with him, you are his loyalty until the end of time will not wait, not that the rest of the game. )

ArXangel_ann wrote:
Sobacken is the best companion.
The most stupid companion. This should have been done the primary companion is so stupid creature. I'm a dog whining can not stand. This is the first indication that the dog is stupid and dumb. Dog whines constantly.
The red rocket if it is your partner, so much all at once finds she has so much happiness. All teammates no matter what I have there stuff laid out on the boxes, all except the Dog.
Sorry to shoot her or not to euthanize.

P
Pril Balsam 02.04.20

Gera95 wrote:
Better suited for this green man..
Gera95
green man doesn't like power armor, which goes to my HS, besides his stupid jokes...

G
Gera95 02.04.20

Cheryl wrote:
green man doesn't like power armor
Scary without power armor? ))
Oh, you IGRAC. )

D
Denis Dzhexons 02.04.20

Gera95
Well, in some situations, it saves and load to carry. That's just when you need a deep river to pass, I don't want to be in power armor, well, I understand why ;)

G
Gera95 02.04.20

Denis Dzhexons
I'm playing on survival, power armor wore once, at the beginning of the game in the story. Across the river is a shallow fords without radiation.

Denis Dzhexons wrote:
and cargo to carry.
Not much. Now I have the strength and the ridge is not pumped, this is leather armor with deep pockets, carried weight 175, and in power armor - 185.
It would be a desire not to play power armor, there are all possibilities. )

D
Denis Dzhexons 02.04.20

Gera95
To be honest I also don't wear power armor, I if you find her, then immediately in Sanctuary hills will take me there direct collection of armor, but only the X-01 is not found. ;)
Speaking of survival mode, I can tell that it is necessary to adopt, to remove a disease or something out there, I was highlighted that it is necessary some seem to take antibiotics.

G
Gera95 02.04.20

Denis Dzhexons
Antibiotics fall into different boxes, you can buy it all randomly. For example I have to diamond city never never got. Had College and Arcjet to clean the sores, the doctor will not come. )
Antibiotics can be skraftit ' in him.lab. Can diseases be cured by any doctor, the bottom line in the dialogues.
Some of the disease eventually go away on their own, if to eat healthy food without radiation.
There are still antibiotics, stimpak, and analgesics herbal. Disease do not cure, they just provide resistance for a certain time. That is, if the parasites bred, that taking these herbal medicines against parasites, eat GG will be as usual in normal times, and not accelerated from the disease, but it is valid these herbal herbal analgesics or antibiotics. In General, the most terrible disease the Infection, if antibiotics are few and far to the doctor, and the rest of the disease can wait, and antibiotics should be reserved in case if the Infection will pick up.

D
Denis Dzhexons 02.04.20

Gera95
Okay thank you!

A
AR3E 02.04.20

Not yet bought a DLS gone in the summer, teammates not used. After - a while running around with Robo-Chan from DLS about robots, at the same time nashtampovali an army of other robots for settlements. But they were all wildly iMovie, so that soon sent her on plays. fed island.

Then he began to dig into wiki and looked at the article about companions, I learned about Curie. I'm a little freaked that I was running around the shelter, but missed the stupid quest about the cat. And as learned too, ran a very long time - searched for the child. With him and with the subsequent quest involves a lot of pathos anger, with the tearing foes limb, blackjack and krotoszyce. But still in the end I found her and knew immediately who I'm going to develop a relationship.

Unfortunately for me, it turned out that I already passed a lot of side-quests, and to achieve the maximum development of the relationship with her (honestly) was not possible. For this I fell back to an old save and continued from there, re-running quests to find Curie... Run with it for achivy had for a very long time, but her comments to what is happening rather came and brightened too rapid repetition of the quests. However, it ended an almost complete ignore me with her hand, although the level of relations has reached its peak. Then I was pretty desperate and decided again to go to far Harbor to score even more points relations.

So I'm standing at the wall, doing the first quest. Everywhere fleeing hordes of mutated sea of evil, roaring minigun, exploding volleys of my missiles, firing local, when suddenly it happens it's epic http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1091945691

Regrettably, such a colorful time immediately after was accompanied by an equally big disappointment - it turned out that I had mistakenly overwrite your main save game, with completely rebuilt settlements and, in particular, plays. fed island, where my masterpiece box, don't remember how many floors, with full details, people and gallery. I finished the building and began other structures on the island just before I went for a walk on the parallel saves... it Was painful.

D
Denis Dzhexons 02.04.20

AR3E
Sorry!