3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
darios13 02.04.20 08:52 pm

Impressions of the game (Syberia 3)

The Sims 3 came out and I her longtime fan. I want to know who came in the game like that, no. Yes, and generally share experiences.
38 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemanShu 02.04.20

Paid, pumped. Yet there is nothing to share. I missed the atmosphere of the worlds of Sokal. But once I was in Siberia a few times started to play and threw (inhibited at the reception in Valadilene), until I realized what this game is, and that it should be done.

C
Cheburashka 02.04.20

It is a great truth grafone the level of 2009 :))))))))

d
darios13 02.04.20

I just started to play. The beginning seems to be in the spirit of the first two parts. Only riddles now more nuanced: it is necessary to twist twirl, to understand where to insert. Now you can choose the options dialog, I wonder how they affect the plot. Frankly unaccustomed to slow games now run some CoD and you smell from the beginning to the end, like the train.
In short you need to go first, but I like it.

V
Voodi 02.04.20

In the choice of answers it is necessary to add the Sarcasm, like the game is satisfied, in addition to controlling movement. Big fan of the game series, but this part is not very tube.

B
Basse 02.04.20

The game itself

f
fog666666 02.04.20

the music still beautiful.characters obojski.graphics Yes dick with her graphics in five minutes, forget about it.do the cult thing.but why then can't skip the dialogues

f
fog666666 02.04.20

I'm going to get out of the hospital

S
Saulet Erboluly 02.04.20

The game freezes. Poor optimization. FPS little like launch GTA 6

B
Banquet 02.04.20

Very long waiting game, so I bought immediately the day of release. Immediately I will say: all these shortcomings are more than covered a great atmosphere and a familiar soundtrack, recognizable style of the cities, a good portrayal of the characters. Yes, let the schedule is not the level of 2017, but the picture, overall, very nice and stylish. But Oh, how clumsy controls, or the developers had in mind that passage through the door, in the end, will be more difficult most sophisticated puzzles? Yes, some items are now you can twist, but it is rather like the physics of the game Penumbra than in The mobile quest Room. Some of the replicas are dropped, the voice is not the same as subtitles, but what about the camera why she cuts off the head, the hell? It is not surprising that every time stuck on solving a certain puzzle, it makes you wonder: not a bug is it? And if I can do this all through the game to the end? The mechanical part of the game, unfortunately, is very crude and, in General, weak. Sorry. The game deserves very high marks, and would be a shame if such negligence by the developers will kill the whole gaming experience. Me feel better, I'm going to play on :)

K
Konstantin335 02.04.20

How long I waited and here it is, Siberia 3 was good, the plot is as interesting as in the previous parts. But like all new games it came out with bugs, as they've rescheduled, but still not fixed. And for some reason I can't choose my screen resolution is only much beneath my. Optimization is also not very good, sometimes podlagivaet. I hope that patches the game to fix it.

A
Alex6600 02.04.20

The atmosphere of the game kept the story and scenery is great. But the management is just terrible. Why not make the move the mouse but not the buttons is not clear. The character walks over the edge of the screen and the camera is standing still or spinning in a random direction. Because of this, it is not immediately clear where there is a passage and where not. Guidance on the active points is also not convenient, it is sometimes necessary to move a character to capture the moment when you can press on the subject. The cursor could not do better. This circle is sometimes lost in the white background, but when you start to look for him moving to the side, then moving the camera. There are those who play on the gamepad? Tell easier or not than on the clave?

D
DemanShu 02.04.20

In the localization screwed up: at one point in the subtitles it is about the dinner, the voice acting lunch, and the note about the afternoon tea. And this is important information for solving the puzzle I had to solve at random.
Optimization has not yet delivered, - podlagivaet and sags fps. You can select the schedule easier, but then the picture is not so juicy.
But the game is still like and addictive.

K
Karkusha007 02.04.20

With the joystick to play easier, of course. But here's the truth series Syberia this is a classic point-n-click quest, why to introduce such a wank control, just leave the mouse and add better puzzles? I'm not talking about the lack of in-game manual saves, promote dialogues and cutscenes.

f
fanatDimyBilana 02.04.20

If you are not familiar with the series( well, I do not like point and click quests, but full-fledged adventure game with an attitude which seems to apply the last part very much) worth a try?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.04.20

It seems to be all OK) nothing to Complain about. The graphics for this genre on a solid four. Here it is not particularly important. Optimization is not lame. Lags and freezes were noticed. Now out of the chamber. Let's see what will happen in terms of comfortable performance.
Although there is not a big problem. The resolution is not put more than 2560 by 1440. Tried using DSR and still more this size does not want to put the game.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 02.04.20

the other day one more time pereproshel the first 2 parts, and decided to see what is the long-awaited third Siberia. From the first seconds of the game heard the incorrect pronunciation of the names of HS, and the first boy with whom we communicate in the story, speaks in a monotone voice 35 year old man. The plot of the story is also alarming. In General the other day still trying to play, but from the first minute it is clear that this is not Siberia, and there atomsphere old is not expected. And those who write about a decent sequel, or forgotten for a long time the first 2 parts, or for show ran to the topic to be.

L
Lobanov 02.04.20

Kulnev toy) can pokretati night, the other as not as more than 10 years after the 2nd part

K
Karkusha007 02.04.20

After the game, it is possible and to share experiences. And I have mixed impressions, on one hand, it is a strong quest for fans of this genre, definitely atmospheric, interesting and Yes, difficult no. Is it worth your money? In my opinion the price was too high, but that's my opinion, maybe I zazhralis. I personally found it strange that you give that kind of freedom of movement, but leave the linearity of the passage and the empty locations, then why the fuss? As strange in 2017 to monitor primary testing locations and friezes of the character, and I play not on a calculator, but on a very powerful machine that is easy on the ultra was pulling the Witcher 3.
The end of the match, in the first part I played when I was in school, the release of the third part, I graduated from University, started a family and managed to give birth to, if you go 4 it I'm probably going to play in retirement.
To summarize, if I liked the game, more likely than not, nostalgia and atmosphere did the trick, but why feel sorry for the money spent, as if I where being lied to.

K
KazymirZyba 02.04.20

I hate the most in this part is that under our favorite konsolki, management made exclusively for the gamepad. The first two parts were positioned exclusively on mouse control and such, I prefer.

P
Pelmen dobra 02.04.20

I agree with the commenter above - is also unaccustomed to the slow narration, already sleepy. But the game is interesting, I am glad that he changed his appearance. The levels are very beautiful, I love snowy locations.