3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
darios13 02.04.20 08:52 pm

Impressions of the game (Syberia 3)

The Sims 3 came out and I her longtime fan. I want to know who came in the game like that, no. Yes, and generally share experiences.
38 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snite_Poerti 02.04.20

Just passed the game and just in furious indignation. Why is everything so abruptly ended? Where at least some sort of epilogue or even the music in the credits where? Why mourning silence after all? Passing the first two parts, I also have a strong pleasure not received (due to the constant repetition of the train and the endless complaints from Oscar and a drug addict Hans). But after part 3, I am now going to worship the duologue. Just screwed up the plot (which is crazy to horror) with the technical side (bad optimization and graphics +curve). For me it is a blatant hack. Better pereproydu the first Dreamfall.

B
Belomorkanal 02.04.20

STANDS of Milivoje
In such cases, you need before running launcher\games to set the desktop resolution at 4K DSR. In the launcher will be able to select any resolution up to 4K.
This advice is relevant for any game with the same problem of compatibility with DSR.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.04.20

Belomorkanal
Believe me, I, Oh, as you know! He always do, if not help another. But the third Sibiria exception. In other parts it helps, when you change the resolution on the desktop, but not here)

r
r_dmitry 02.04.20

So I went through the game. Passed without enjoyment. The first 2 parts compared to this masterpiece. Part 3 trash level some indie collected on the knee. The impression that I was in a hurry to produce another did not finish until the end of the story. Perhaps the ending of this left under part 4, but if it is the same as this, then I will pass on YouTube

D
Drago123 02.04.20

Pliz give saving in Borenore when Oscar animated.

F
Fast Track 02.04.20

When in Russian AppStore will anyone know? Raw footage is silent on this issue...

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 02.04.20

Forced myself to go through with it. The story absolutely did not like. The first part was an adventure in picturesque places. Then the whole game should be gears Jukola and running on empty locations. But to me these Jukola at all to one place since the second part was. The last 3 quarters of the game was bored and tried to hurry to finish for show. The ending was a bit unpredictable that it to plus. Obviously it will continue, and hopefully, more interesting. As for this game - it has nothing to do with the previous parts except for the characters even call here is wrong. Anyway interesting enough.

A
AndreiKa92 02.04.20

I liked it.

K
Konstantin335 02.04.20

Finished the walkthrough and my opinion has changed a bit. At first I really liked it, but then not so interested in it. The entire game running around with these Jukola, in the last part on the train was interesting to travel. And the Oscar as it is not very successful. And yet, you can get, but this is not the Siberia that before. Dreamfall Chapters more pleased that you waited too long.

A
ARSICO 02.04.20

wait for the 4th for another 11 years...come on))

F
FallenGhost 02.04.20

Karkusha007 wrote:
Series Syberia this is a classic point-n-click quest, why to introduce such a wank control, just leave the mouse and add better puzzles? I'm not talking about the lack of in-game manual saves, promote dialogues and cutscenes.
Karkusha007 wrote:
As strange in 2017 to monitor primary testing locations
Here above already wrote about things that I also did not like. So I quoted the messages so as not to repeat.

About graphics and animation, I generally keep quiet, because with them it was clear after the trailer. Optimization in the game is terrible. With a sound too a trouble, then disappears, then slows down.

The atmosphere is certainly present in the game, but it is much inferior to the previous installments. The gameplay gives me no pleasure. I do not recommend to spend the money, and especially time. It is better to watch on YouTube.

As for the ending, Yes, really suddenly and without a happy end. A hint of a sequel, etc. But considering the scores of the game and how it was done - we can hardly wait for the sequel.

M
Malderon 02.04.20

Not like the game. At the beginning not at the end, a hell of a game.

S
SkyraX 02.04.20

very high prepyatsviya sibiriya 3 :DD

k
katusha_dance 02.04.20

I really liked the game except for the glitches, nothing else is distracted!
Sometimes slowed, but not often. Very interesting story, beautiful locations, Kate became more feminine. I experienced a true aesthetic pleasure at the passage.
Now stopped almost at the end, even created a thread in the forum - Uncorrectable error". I hope you get to the end.

K
Karla Valenti 02.04.20

The game, despite the abundance of bugs, very much. In contrast to the long-awaited Dreamfall, where there is no atmosphere to the second, and especially the first part, Syberia felt the spirit of the first two parts, although they, game, are still inferior. Management course hell, I never expected that climbing the stairs would also be quest. I liked the variance in conversation and more sophisticated puzzles. Ideally, if you combine all the advantages of a 3 part gameplay and improved graphics (here it is in contrast to the first parts of the bluff, not so soft), the game would have been perfect.

T
Tatiana Ponomareva 03.11.21

Banquet </ <b data-reply = "17003708"> Karla ValentiI totally agree with you !!!!

T
Tatiana Ponomareva 03.11.21

Karkusha007 Agree
! I just managed to retire. but disappointed that now you need to appeal not only with the mouse! I liked the previous management more! Although it may already be old! In general, I like the game! Stuck in a hangar! I barely managed to get coal, but I just couldn't get into this green car! I went out to rest, and when I returned, I had to go through everything again (ie again look for how to load coal), but the game should be automatically saved (as indicated at the beginning) !!!! Help me get into this fucking green car!

A
Argordon13 17.04.22

Well, frankly, the game turned out to be average. The plot, the graphics will still go, but the optimization and management are pretty lame. I don’t understand why optimization and normal management have not yet been delivered. But still, the game tells us the continuation of the story of the beautiful Kate Walker, who went on a new journey with the yukols. There are a lot of plot twists and many interesting puzzles along the way.
Although the game did not turn out to be loved, it still continues to develop the story of Kate.
6 ostriches out of 10.