3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
han298 02.04.20 08:54 pm

Spec. goods and selling them (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Actually the question arose.During the execution of the deliveries of goods to the warehouse, from time to time your cellphone rings your assistant says she had the opportunity to purchase rare goods, which is more expensive than usual, but also with its sales to get more. Actually a question: what determines the frequency with which you get a call about the goods, and whether it is possible to have on stock more than 1 label? Just sometimes I this assistant calls 2 to 3 times per gaming session, and sometimes the 1st time will not wait... and when I'm at the warehouse kept at least one load, re-call from the assistant about these expensive boxes I did not wait... So is there any point in trying to save these label or sell them immediately?
33 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTB 02.04.20

I have two warehouses, filled and sold 3 times in the whole time the assistant was called only 2 times. I also do not understand the frequency of occurrence of a particular cargo.

O
OlegFo 02.04.20

From my experience I would say that the frequency of accidental and, in some cases come to this office, and there's nothing there.
And Yes, until you sell rare goods, other proposals have been received.

h
han298 02.04.20

Well... Today I'm still convinced that it is possible to store not one label in the warehouse. Truth in this sense is no... If normal weight something is multiplied, depending on its quantity in the warehouse, the label of the multiplication for the number has not. Moreover, it is also risky. If you save this label in the warehouse, gain excess not receive, but to sell the label can be EXCLUSIVELY one party. That is, if you accumulated a lot of things, but not any moderately intelligent schoolboy has undermined you and your cargo - goodbye money... Quite a lot. So it is better not to accumulate it, and sell it immediately. And if we scored it a lot, it is better to sell it in a session where there are no people.

A
Alex Hawk 02.04.20

han298
Do not forget that the mechanics provided by the game (that You blow).

h
han298 02.04.20

Alex Hawk
Well, it's back to endless dispute that some say that attacks on your shipment, they diversify the game and so much fun to play, and others say that they are stupid to throw on the headstock, making it difficult to deliver the goods... Personally, I all the loads in a single session delivered to avoid disputes about what me this way diversified game, throwing me out. And most shocking of all was that you spend, as a rule, hundreds of thousands of dollars for the cargo and a lot of time, and another player blows up your whole cargo for a few thousand...

A
Alex Hawk 02.04.20

han298
Rather, for sport. Few in this lesson of greed.
Throw on the headstock? It even sounds silly. Anyway, what's Rockstar to blame (logic in this more).

h
han298 02.04.20

Alex Hawk
To argue about this do not want, as you clearly belong to the camp of those who believe the undermining of the goods of others players fun, and I am one of those who believe that people like you only create the hemorrhoids for those who want to honestly earn extra money. And we will never see eye to eye, alas...) PS What prevents to fix the mess without touching other people's goods or deadmatch? That's what I never understood... P. P. S. Okay, even when her purchase... And if you have 111 boxes in the warehouse, and someone very clever has undermined even if the third party? How many ruined work, time and money you have invested in the shipment, to assemble these boxes? And all due to the fact that someone wanted to make your life more fun and more interesting...P. P. P. S. Okay, I went... Like I said above, no one owes nothing to prove.)

G
Gta Story 02.04.20

han298
what are hemorrhoids? the game itself provokes to destroy the crates and cargo to get RP and money. assume that the original idea was designed for joint raids with friends. one is not possible to deliver the goods. but there are flaws. it is impossible to gather friends not only for cargo delivery but also on the robbery. the difference in time zones, and so on. of all my many friends online appear 1-2. and then a couple of minutes. Yes, even if your friends accept your invitation, any cheater will spread nafig expensive cargo

h
han298 02.04.20

Gta Story
Well I wouldn't say that cheaters after the latest updates it is common... I would even say that uncommon. What about cargo - as I said above, the problem is that you're on this weight spent a lot of money, (one Prat of a large warehouse is 75-220k, depending on the parties according to how many boxes clogging the warehouse), how much time spent, (respectively, if minimum investment in the cargo is just a lot of time) and someone for 20K in your pocket makes you a huge oopsie. The question is that these 20K can be earned almost anywhere, but you get either a decent amount of money, or 37 of the delivery missions to the warehouse and 75к. And that's if you undermine only one party of three... (here I don't quite know whether it is possible to undermine more than one party, because he wasn't used to it...) So I hope I explained what is the hemorrhoids from my point of view... PS about friends\the thugs in General it's not thought out. What is the benefit to me to be a bully, if they pay a penny? Like to play with your friends? I have about 50 people, allegedly, friends on social clube... But in fact it's just the randomness that I liked how I played and I do nothing added in friends... But the real smart guys, only a couple of people with whom, of course, overlap in the obtained online only the holidays... I will raise some money missions trucker in a single session :D

t
tuneco7 02.04.20

han298
Totally agree, not thought they are! Would be better if the money was dropped when next to the boss, not the experience!!!

D
Dodge Charger RT 02.04.20

Next, when you sell the cargo on the plane, then at a certain point you receive the Valkyrie, which really hurts. Play the solo. Question: how to merge? Jus ' to plant the plane problem because of traffic, and if you fly at high altitudes, then at the point over which hangs the Valkyrie it is impossible to lose weight. What would you recommend?

L
LolkekMiraculer 02.04.20

May sell the goods with no solo?

A
Andrey Romashin 02.04.20

Nothing can be done, you have to play at least two, one on the plane, the other on Buzzard or Hydra, but three is even better)

D

Iskander2k16
Taaa if I my friends would be online 24/7 like me, then no problems

k
ko4ur3d 02.04.20

Yes, there is. A sharp decline and maneuvers help to escape. a little snatch, but not fatal. Play the solo. Still, as an option, to invest in upgrading the armor of the aircraft.

D

ko4ur3d
Okay, will try, thanks :3

And as I think much, if upgrading armor will help?

k
ko4ur3d 02.04.20

Dodge Charger RT
Don't know about that. I fly neprikajannoi. Strengthened only the truck and added the speed of the tow.

h
han298 02.04.20

The first time I hear that the armor on the plane can be improved separately. Just strengthening of the truck this is, in my opinion, the armor has all the vehicle for the carriage of goods. What about Valkyries - there are two options: either to keep the token with them at the last moment, (there are only 2 out of 10 if I'm not mistaken and if not to fly too close to the markers with them, they just will not attack) or you can fly back to LS airport to land the plane and pick up the barrel a little more and knock them to hell, being on earth. In principle you have as much as 30 minutes, so that both plans are feasible, he did so.

D
Diablonos 02.04.20

han298
In each garage there is a workbench where you can improve
Truck 2 improve
Armor and speed
Plane 2 improve
The jammer and armor
Boat 2 improve
Armor and speed

D