3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
han298 02.04.20 08:54 pm

Spec. goods and selling them (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Actually the question arose.During the execution of the deliveries of goods to the warehouse, from time to time your cellphone rings your assistant says she had the opportunity to purchase rare goods, which is more expensive than usual, but also with its sales to get more. Actually a question: what determines the frequency with which you get a call about the goods, and whether it is possible to have on stock more than 1 label? Just sometimes I this assistant calls 2 to 3 times per gaming session, and sometimes the 1st time will not wait... and when I'm at the warehouse kept at least one load, re-call from the assistant about these expensive boxes I did not wait... So is there any point in trying to save these label or sell them immediately?
33 Comments
Sort by:
k
ko4ur3d 02.04.20

What label you come across? I have a solid Faberge eggs, though once happened to buy a gold minigun.

v
v_Sledgehammer_v 02.04.20

The one different. Well, not if you day sitting without getting up, it is possible that the name is already stale)

M
MiGamer86 02.04.20

The Golden minigun
Egg
Videotape
Skin Etti
Diamond
Watch

a
alex95game 02.04.20

Help!!!! Started the mission transported Spetsgruppa on the map on the aircraft, it was necessary to deliver 10 boxes to different parts of the map but show only 4, after delivery to the map there are no more points , instructions are also there, as time goes on . What to do?

a
alex95game 02.04.20

_
_DooM_ 02.04.20

alex95game
To restart the game - this is a bug.

G
Gr3 02.04.20

I noticed that before for 3 boxes of goods for the 18K gave 45 thousand,and now only 36 thousand,and when you fill in the average warehouse before leaving more than 900 now 700-plus,who knows what is the reason?

M
MiGamer86 02.04.20

Maybe last time you took on the bonus week...

P
PRIVA 02.04.20

drain the time you spend and so little money ! it is urgent to include bonuses for good x2

P
PRIVA 02.04.20

c aircraft by the way, yesterday the same thing happened! had to deliver 20 cargoes on two planes, one I got 10 Grand took a second to throw out the cargo and he is not counted against this as at all? and in the end did not give money, all that kind of crap XS. if it delivers the goods as it is not until the end do not give all the money? just back at the club give it half at least.

I
Illia_Bavarskiy 02.04.20

PRIVA
if to deliver not the news product,that will give you money for the part which you sold,and the rest--will disappear.

R
Richards 02.04.20

Would be better if they were just allowed to haul cargo in closed sessions, there is a downside, a lot of sadness. None of the normal will not carry the goods in full session as they will not come to the pancake.

A
Anton Tonkih 02.04.20

Diablonos
Truck armor and bulletproof tires