3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTAman 02.04.20 08:55 pm

What part of GTA you played first? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The previous part
184 Comments
Sort by:
m
monk70 02.04.20

In the very first Grand Theft Auto

duttids
This is a add-on to the original GTA.

No need multiposting.

S
Serg Rey 02.04.20

Second! On the ps one

z
zippo18plane 02.04.20

I started familiarity with the series since GTA 2 or 1...Then San Andreas, then Vice City, then 3, then 4, well after 5...
In my opinion the best series of games!

M
Morfine 02.04.20

Played in the SA but has not passed,3 played and failed.
Am going 4

f
fendarchuk 02.04.20

Played Curling and PC in the first,second and London. The PC was III,VS,SA and IV. Autumn passed V. Agree with the opinion that this is the best series of games !

t
timosha411 02.04.20

GTA SA , I remember when I first found out about this game, so I liked to arrange in chaos,remember those feelings

now you're not so fun to organize the chaos in GTA

the first GTA which I passed without any cheats it was GTA 4 THE LOST AND DAMNED

In order:
GTA SA
GTA 3
GTA VICE CITY
GTA 4
GTA EFLC (TLAD)
GTA EFLC (TBOGT)

You can not write several messages in a row, use the edit.

s
sapov 02.04.20

GTA

R
Roman_Reptile 02.04.20

GTA:San Andreas

[
[Inquisitor] 02.04.20

Vice City

Q
Quixtar 02.04.20

Here is a generation of players that started playing GTA from the first part :)

I remember I saw the first GTA on the PC big brother. At that age, even the slightest had no idea that it was for the game. Seen just cars, little people, and it seemed very interesting, unusual and new.
And even though the game I consciously played with her, I relate the best memories of the series.

Then there was GTA III, which was on the computer with a friend. At the time, played together just excitedly) And GTA Vice City in computer club.

Interestingly, some of the games in the future will remember it's a new, young generation :)

F
FucQ 02.04.20

Summer 2002. Had heard from community elders about the presence of such games as GTA 3, where you can do whatever you want. In a neighboring yard was a computer club the Matrix, where once I went. As I remember the price is $ 10 a half hour. Half an hour passed like a minute, could not forget this game.

January 2003. Gave to the birthday of the first PC. The first game played at home - Starsky & Hutch. Played, then decided to return the drive in exchange for another. A couple of years bought this CD back (scratches on the box remember).
Found out that a classmate is GTA 3. Took the disk to play (on the Internet and the availability of no-cd know not). Played till about may, so I'm going to Portland, I mean did not know about the availability in liberty sports cars and was very surprised that in Vice city there is already a Ferrari!!111 (Banshee is not considered). In may he took the disc with Vice city. Well, rushed. The second decade fan of the Grand Theft Auto series.
Then walked on the bunch of modifications, cool at the time (Deluxe, Ultimate, GTA: Wintering, etc.)

August 2005. Learned from a friend that left some part of the Getea San Anderson.
September 2005. Played GTA San Andreas. Was in quiet shock. There have been numerous attempts to install SA on the PC, which ended with Faile. Playing with friends.

Fall 2006. Bought a new PC. First picked up from a friend a disk with GTA SA. Passed with cheats, however, even to San Fierro got. Began to pass without cheating (last time they were used just the same then). About a month mastered it. Ironically, any difficulties with flight school was not. More hardship in the school of professional driving.

Spring 2007. Learned about the imminent release of GTA 4. Already learned about GTA.ru - read nights forums from the phone wanted to register. Knew all the latest information about the upcoming game.

Summer-fall 2008. First job, first money. Has a home unlimited Internet. EV at GTA.ru. Sold the phone and bought a PSP and GTA Liberty City Stories pile up. Later bought Vice City Stories. Six months later, drowned in a bath PSP. I was upset, but the game went on a couple of times.

December 2008 - January 2009. Won the argument on the bottle of beer that GTA 4 still porting to PC. Downloaded GTA 4, suffered all because of the drunk camera. Besides, the game was really sluggish like most. (the current laptop still does not pull GTA 4 - the same for the brakes :) ). But the game was already 2 times at 15-20 FPS.

The summer of 2011. Stealing metal from the territory of a company, was drinking with friends in their house. In a drunken stupor passed a couple of days, TLaD and TBoGT.

The autumn of 2011. The announcement of GTA 5, the excitement, the week-long anticipation of the debut trailer. Servers R* fell from the influx, loads on YouTube. GTAманЪ, which soon began to watch, with the move, shouted me ICQ - URAAAA, VICE CITY!!111111ади. I wanted to take and ye... well you poneli. Waiting for Vice city. Disappointed, seeing Los Santos.

The beginning of April 2013 Following the news about GTA 5, bought a PS3 and Red Dead Redemption, which, incidentally, is still not passed. Pre-ordered GTA 5.

Sep 17, 2013. Immediately after the night shift rushed to the store opening, as the last fool, believing that the drives were delivered in advance. Caught bugurt. Went home. Wanted to sleep, but even more eager to get the long-awaited game disc. Went in a couple of hours again. Disks did not come. Went to the movies. Back in the shop and noticed a rather big queue in the shop 1C-interest realized that IT's here. He waited in line, took a drive, I drove to the store, bought all sorts of rubbish, like soda pop, chips, crackers, chocolates, etc. (not drinking the Alky). Came home, went to bed. Got up with the alarm clock at 12 at night. Inserted the game disc. I mean, first played GTA 5 I'm not 17, and September 18. It's a shame, yeah, lol.

This is all true, the date sort is also true for the content not to kick. Although you do not know okda.

M
Meniuris 02.04.20

First was Vice City, then from a friend learned about San Andreas, and then bought the parents of the anthology, where part 3 was

M
McEclipse 02.04.20

FucQ
and what for you wanted zaregatsya on gtru?
took and it tells you immediately=)))

R
Russian Bear 02.04.20

In the 1st, but 2nd is more like it.

K
KOD... 02.04.20

I have GTA SA, but ruined the disc, with it, the game was, or had to be removed... So long did not see GTA, then I got GTA 4 pirates with the translation of style spent: COME on MAN(MAN) KILL the BASTARD.
Yes, Yes, it was. After a while, the classmate gave the PlayStation 2 GTA Liberty City Stories. It was a joy.... 4 times passed, with cheats and without, ponahodili all the hidden packages, povorovali helicopters with missions, still the disc lies, and the saved game before the mission with the helicopter in the memory card.
Then there was GTA 1, 2, 3rd on your smartphone downloaded, pity the weak, love. Then I saw the sale of games GTA the incentive, I bought a set with 3, Vice City, San Andreas, 4, ELFC, and downloaded SA on the PS2. Passed 70 percent without cheats! 13 year old kid playing GTA SA without cheats. I thought that this is not possible! xD always running as the first city to panagoda drug dealers. They are not that rare and the dough with them somewhere 1500-2000$.
Downloaded on laptop brother SA I 3, I 4, and play. Is russifiers, fashion, but playing in English. Yes no downloaded to multiplayer to write in Russian and I know English from before and I very much rules to play!

PS OMG How much I typed :O

M
McEclipse 02.04.20

CODE...
pfft I'm 11 in resident evil 2 without cheats played=) well гта2 too)))
and previously played on nes without cheating=)

F
FucQ 02.04.20

McEclipse

When you have a regular phone on the Symbian and surf the Internet with Opera mini, duck and more besides, I do not know anything about the Internet - it is bad. I thought for downloading games for phones can even withdraw money from the account -_-

M
McEclipse 02.04.20

FucQ
what is it you?

p
pr1mo88 02.04.20

Nekronorg
4th stump appeared in 2000
by sabzh, GTA London

-
-SlashuuR- 02.04.20

At the end of March 2003, Vice city. After the second Driver was amazed by the possibilities (particularly the fact that you can move not only on cars and the number of weapons) and the graphics. The first game was riding Fagio and beat their butts kicked every passer-by, it was so much fun.