3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTAman 02.04.20 08:55 pm

What part of GTA you played first? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The previous part
184 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valter Dzhordah 02.04.20

the first game of the series GTA was Vice city. on my office computer. there other games were not, apart from this

V
Vladimir835 02.04.20

GTA: Vice City computer club. Somewhere in 2003. I then had a SEGA Mega Drive 4 and GTA I was just amazed. Incredible (after the dandy and "Sega) graphics, freedom of action... I got Sick of this game. Walked the virtual streets, beat everybody, put pressure on the car, arranged additional wrecking... Sometimes some good-natured introduced me the code for weapons or tank and I had a natural Apocalypse. It was so much fun!!! I was particularly hooked, here combines many genres in a single game space (racing, shooter, aircraft, etc.), and not as in all known to me before the games. Before, when tired of the race and wanted to shoot, had to turn on another game. And here all in one! Even no loading screens was not. It hit. Not to mention the graphics, which seemed to literally photo-realistic...))))

Money on the computer was not bought the economy version - PlayStation 1, where I've been looking for a similar game. In Driver 2 was a huge city, you could leave the car and walk, but no weapons, so I quickly soured on this game. But then I found Urban Chaos. It was 3D graphics, you can kill passers-by, to make a mess on the streets, taking people's cars and chase them. Only has been presented limited levels, and no change or night. Urban Chaos was my favorite game on the PlayStation 1, until he finally bought a computer. And then it started... =)

PS the Irony: after purchasing the computer, I so almost did not play in the Vice city, immediately moved to San Andreas. The same Vice City that changed my gaming tastes, let your mind for years, which became the reason for buying a PlayStation (in order to find a similar game) and PC, did not wait for me.Sanka took the initiative.

A
A.R.1 02.04.20

Perhaps in the first or in its modification. But remember the second, it is actually familiar with the series. Then there were three in the computer club.

s
severnyy alkogolik 02.04.20

Definitely,three.It was in 2003 and maybe even 2002?It's hard for me to remember.

a
alik12345 02.04.20

Gta 2

s
silent322 02.04.20

gta Vice City
That was a great game )

B
BJayDS 02.04.20

Actually, I started with the first, second, for reasons unknown to me, I did not go, so occasionally I was playing with friends. But it was in deep childhood.
Full familiarity with the series began with three-pointers. Well, more on order.

R
RikoChiko 02.04.20

In the first from a friend back when det.the garden was. Though not for long played.

j
john_cassidy 02.04.20

The first was, ironically, the first GTA, about how much was in her NatGeo how many cries gouranga could be heard from the speakers. It was quite an interesting game, though some special revolution, in my vision of the game is not made. Then add on the first(London), but there are some missions I just could not pass and so on until the end and did not pass.

Second GTA, that was carnage, futuristic Apocalypse with his own hands, relationship with gangs, shootings, rocket launcher. Seems to be the same rake as the first, but I liked it a lot more sticky for hours. And then, a few months later, I learned that it is possible to play online. The Internet was then only a modem and expensive, this had to bring the computers of friends, connecting them to the coaxial network cable. Those were the times. Notch we were like wild animals in this multiplayer, forget about the food and about the dream except for my parents on time kept us alive. But after just six months, tired, calmed down, although the impressions were very positive.

The three - revolution in the genre, at the time of its release, I took something else and ignored its release, decided that once again it will be a fun game for a couple of months. By chance he saw her from a friend, I'm not just on fire, I sat down to play for 5 minutes and hung in the game for 3.5 hours until I was kicked out by his parents. When I got home I looked on the Internet for the system requirements, I realized that I go, begged my parents money and went to the market, for the coveted jewel to the game. I took her in a circle 3 times, that just started over again and passed. Then I discovered the world of mods, for me this is the same revolution as the output of the three-pointers. Remember how pumped 8 hours car BMW 6 е24м in the back, and then got some on the cap of the parents for your phone bill, dial-up - no joke. Rides that can swing in an Internet cafe with high speed and cheaper. Sat at home and wrote in a notebook a list of links on the Internet (before the last character, yeah, big names), went to the club and painstakingly entered every letter, downloaded, and wrote on SD-RV the disk and carried home. Set, tested, played, have not seen the white light, just captured me delusions of replacing cars in GTA 3.

Vice city, play GTA 3 I think that about Vice city that even the developers could not think such a thing, and I'm waiting for the game gods, I think every gamer sometimes got into a situation where to wait start too many and in the end often disappointed, even in a truly cool game. I had a calendar in which I marked the day with a cross and a trail of crosses went straight to the mug with a release date Vice city. Perhaps it was even a slight obsession, but I was expecting that this game will become almost a virtual reality for me. On the day of release I called my dad at work (he was good) and asked him to download the game for me, the Russian version was not, of course, and he downloaded me the images of the English license. At home I have already searched and put crack, no special problems arose. English I'm not very afraid, a little knew all that I needed understood. The experience of playing in English iswidely, baldursgate and faluty was. And it has happened, I run the game all his life! Go! 4 hours I could not come off from the computer even to go to the toilet, but suddenly realized that this game is like GTA 3 but slightly better. It was a terrible grief, was the feeling that I cheated the developers (when I was a kid at school and I still did not know the pangs of conscience of the player pirates, and not was to wait for a license when you live where they sell pirate). However, I have not stopped, after about 3-4 days of play for 6-9 hours a day, I realized what was wrong. Have the wrong expectations, the game itself is just gorgeous. Passed along and across several times, of course began to suffer a mod on Vice city they became even much more than GTA 3. Remember that I set for myself to make a fully working Assembly Vice city without a single original machine, but that would be the only consistent with the prototypes from which these machines were made. The Assembly did, but then my Internet was not enough to fill Internet your build. However, the friends had time to test mododelcheskoe drives the market, spoke very well on my fairly stable and balanced version, maybe just did not want to offend. Then I stumbled on the website bourgeois on multiplayer, I remembered my experience of the multiplayer in GTA 2 and immediately began to shake. The animation was so-so, even with great pings, entertainment is not so much the lack of traffic on the streets. But a couple of months logging has been secured.

The state of San Andreas, remembering last disappointment, I wasn't expecting anything amazing from Niger 90 for this I was awarded one of the best games of the time. Huge staff, clothing, food, tuning, melee, hairstyles, tattoos, and what a story! At some point, even thought that won't raise fashion, because everything is just super. Of course it was a mistake. After a couple of playthroughs of sujecki and cherished podavlivaya % to 100, went fashion. Again I took to change all the machines in prototypes, but now I was even more scrupulous, and he sometimes made amendments to the management, the conflict, the degree of damage and other parameters of modified machines. Clothes already without a twinge of conscience made myself, such as desired, change the style of the gangs, the weapons, the number of cars on the roads and other miracles for the modders. Always trying to keep the game like this, that she was stable and completely passable without losing the original meaning. Except that the week ran white CJ, I think it would be foolish to pass the game white named black. Even took part in several projects mododelcheskoe then produced in the former CIS, but none of them has not been finished normally. Although our DIY pirates rolled to a disc and have no qualms about printing our arts on its cover, sold these prealfa version. Multiplayer at the time still did not differ from the movie in Vice city and more than a couple of months is not delayed. A year and a half ago, a young friend told me about rolepleynogo servers San Andreas, I really do not understand, but he asked me to play, bearing in mind that before I deeply go through San Andreas and I might be interested. At first, but after half an hour I realized that it is necessary either to create or to be nolifers if I wanted something to achieve. Was a bit upset with cheaters (all the same this does not go away until the client part is a player). After a few days the desire to run multiplayer just disappeared.

GTA 4, nothing in excess I wasn't expecting, was expecting a great game, without much inflection. The game was released. The problem with adapting it on different computers, the optimization of low level - it's nuances. The game itself turned out great, sorry diversity compared to San Andreas, was much smaller. Was a great pleasure, a mod already not fond of, or rather be carried away with joy, if not total employment in real life. It's a sad topic, but a child can get involved in the game seriously, it's really cool and interesting. And when fall duties of a man a little older to play and get involved it becomes much more difficult. Something I digress, sorry. In GTA 4 I was just struck by the level of study of damage to the machine. I know that's not in reality, but how cool you can grind a car and then puffing on it to ride. Liked the trick with the plant a bad machine when you need the gas, brake, quickly press. Great story, albeit a bit serious, like in GTA 3, where he, too, was not quite razgildyayski. By far GTA 4 is a step forward compared to GTA 3\sun\SA. It was a dangerous moment, a lot of fundamental changes in the mechanics of the game, in the gameplay. Story additions liked it, but plot is nothing new, they expected and did not bring. Online not impressed, I am over it after 5 evenings of games and desire to start there. Rockstar, once again, was able to make a nice time killer with a criminal face.

GTA 5. No unreasonable expectations and pain, it's all just a distraction. I think the game will be good, most of the gameplay and mechanics of the game are tested on GTA 4, it's just polishing and adding a variety of chips.

PS. Of course this is just my humble opinion does not claim truth in last instance.

V
Vitalik Fomin 02.04.20

Gta 3

r
roverman 02.04.20

Played in this game okay:
GTA I , GTA II, GTA III, GTA:VC, GTA:SA, GTA:4, GTA4:EFLC

G
GeimeR1000000000X 02.04.20

I only played GTA SA, it was my first game.

W
Wardanil 02.04.20

GTA San Andres. Was my first game on PC and I played it when I was 5 years old (I was surprised when I remembered this 0_0. I'm 13 now. Write 06.02.2015). Really liked it, but then I got bored, and I never passed it :(

n
nukio 02.04.20

all parts starting with the first

S
Shock Beast 02.04.20

Pentium MMX 166 MHz, 32 MB of RAM was then!!! the Museum thing!!!=)))

GTA 1 and 2 =)

k
kalek 02.04.20

GTA Wai city club ))))))))))

N
Night_Ranger 02.04.20

GTA Vice City

R
RouslanKo 02.04.20

GTA 3

S
Sniffer_man 02.04.20