3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AwE777 02.04.20 09:00 pm

How to know/find the infected at their base (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

guys,stuck.
Not used to playing to the tables,asking for help. What is a distinctive feature through an to idroid send to the infirmary?
47 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoshemitsu 02.04.20

AwE777
Check out who died, what they have in common.
In what common language they speak.

B
Brian Griffin 02.04.20

Yoshemitsu
beautiful spoileron.

You are pretty good

A
AwE777 02.04.20

Yoshemitsu thank you so much!

W
WinChester 02.04.20

zombies?

A
AwE777 02.04.20

Still ulcers

B
BestSaller 02.04.20

All who speak in the language of Kikongo in isolation

A
AwE777 02.04.20

BestSaller
Just choose (there are a lot of people it turns out) and send?
How do you know this language?
You need to pass before doing this quest on this topic?

T
Tomas Sevchenko 02.04.20

I have a whole database of 700 people were put in quarantine)) now go through the story only in him will man who can stop the epidemic on the main base, to not like!!!

B
BestSaller 02.04.20

AwE777
they are marked with G then space to send in an insulator

Y
Yury Maximov 02.04.20

Africans and their infections, and so put all the black into quarantine without prompting.

A
AwE777 02.04.20

Sasha Arefyev
zadolbali these experts, whom zadolbal!

A
AwE777 02.04.20

Sasha Arefyev unicellular you in this thread with your thoughts do not wait, the voice will serve on the team.

C
CreMat0ry 02.04.20

There was nothing to guess, look who is infected, and produce a common language in which they speak.

A
AwE777 02.04.20

CreMat0ry
I have little time for games, I don't want to deal with base management and other things that distract me from the game, in particular missions with stealth. Everyone has their own approach, interests and employment.

D
Dakota 02.04.20

This disease only people with a certain language or do not speak it too exposed?

A
Anglerfish 02.04.20

Sorry for necroposting, but a gesture of some sort... I have a staff of 808 people. And all a pancake, it is necessary to see :(
I have, incidentally, it so happened that all infected speak Russian, English and kikongo. Ie the whole base in quarantine to shove you can :)
P. S. a total of 299 people, not counting those who are on the job =\ kojima is an idiot.

k
killerbot 02.04.20

Anglerfish

808? it is impossible in principle. high staff - 800 snouts. more to score the impossible - a gun fired.

not an idiot, but a smart man. you yourself even morons will hire, and it motivates you faster than the plot to go

k
killerbot 02.04.20

during the quarantine makes no sense. more time it will take to find the infection, than the search for a cure

A
Anglerfish 02.04.20

killerbot
XS display 808 people.
And what is this mind, if you completely close the game menu and tell you to put all in quarantine and not yet planted - will not be allowed next? I'm AFTER these 300 people in quarantine planted at random found out that you didn't have to plant anyone, and quietly in the menu to go.

It already does only as disgusting, and not to call. What is the mind of kojima then? To mock the players? Finally, the mind and the rushing, I see.

C
CreMat0ry 02.04.20

Anglerfish
This is precisely the idea of the game.