3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AwE777 02.04.20 09:00 pm

How to know/find the infected at their base (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

guys,stuck.
Not used to playing to the tables,asking for help. What is a distinctive feature through an to idroid send to the infirmary?
47 Comments
Sort by:
k
killerbot 02.04.20

Anglerfish
Hospadi. If you find it hard to go through simple training, I'm surprised you even went that far

A
Anglerfish 02.04.20

killerbot
What kind of training? Training for what?
Me, again to explain on fingers, what?

There was an infection. I have locked all menu options, except for office staff and the voices persistently order to do something to stop the epidemic. Do nothing - found all who spoke a certain language and then they released me from the menu. In this case, no sorting by language and no one says and you fuck all on it, close the game and open it up and you have menu droop. And that's called good design? This is bullshit and more like never thought/hammered.

R
Rakot013 02.04.20

Anglerfish
Supports why there is no breakdown by language? Plus after each mission add employees if you don't get to this menu and again all languages are not sent to quarantine the epidemic knocks on...

A
Anglerfish 02.04.20

Rakot013
But the fact of the matter is that this quarantine nafig not needed - simply stupid for the plot to continue to shove. If only persistently did not sell to, say, deal with infected right now...

C
CreMat0ry 02.04.20

Rakot013
The point is that you missed more employees and they leaned back. It is for this and no sort. And if you have pirates, what to explain to you about the FOB ? When there is each well pumped on the weight of the gold. Looks like just a game not for you guys.

R
Rakot013 02.04.20

CreMat0ry
I have a license and died of this infection only on the basis of the anaesthetist and the floor of the medical Department so that its level fell from 38 to 22, now fuck me and not sniper with a tranquilizer gun and a silencer... and so sorry, I 10 hours and only those involved that the outposts and bases were searched for those who levels A++ or S and steal their woman, catching her (well not her but Sneykovskoy) ass, a hurricane of lead from those who are offended schoolmates ' Snitch. And how many times the story quests were on the verge of zavarivanija except when the purpose of the toad was forced to drag and especially fat fellow! And today the infection and a heap of corpses, the game took on Christmas and new year sale and the whole holiday in it hangs tightly (66 hours) had not read before or watched anything about her to avoid spoilers, and so badass just knocked out of balance. In short, can not sit because the seat is burning the flames of hell!!!

k
killerbot 02.04.20

Rakot013
what a circus? you can't what's, and even A++ to before the first epidemic. no way. under any circumstances. at all.
no idea how you play, through what place you still no blue rifle. the epidemic lasts for 4 story missions, this is the maximum an hour or two of play. during this time, you will die well, maybe a dozen blacks, not more. And drawdown level from 38 to 22 is only possible if you all the time from the beginning of the epidemic kicked MPH and ran through the DOP

verdict: fierce BOB (http://lurkmore.to/Лпп)

R
Rakot013 02.04.20

killerbot
I do not know where that info prior to the epidemic, no A++, I have a lot of them, every second post in Africa is one. Such a drawdown is the fact that all A++ taken on the African territory. Maybe it's the fact that I myself a couple of times cleaning conducted by firing everyone who had valuable skills and was lower level? Dickie Moore I got as I was sure that once going into the menu of the local iPad or who will not die, did not think that everything is tied to normal game time, ran on foot through Africa, and fulfilled the accumulated extra missions but still time for an evening of podganyali a couple of times cigars. As a result, 580 employees were 410 and all the blow fell for some reason on the medical Department (probably where almost all blacks were). And no rifle because all the money put into the development of a database (already circulated all almost all platforms 4/4). The rifle with the tranquilizer but it is without a muffler and I wanted a silencer, it is levels of medicine and in the Sciences requires 36 31 and the dough 300 thousand with a tail. A fucking anesthesiologist I had one, that Afghan the only one who knew of the Congo. Now we have completed the epidemic, pereproshel mission in Afghanistan and got it again. But the language look in the game full random, Now this face knows strictly Russian and English. You look like more advanced in this game question. Like a beast to catch a specific species? And then some wild random out 6 traps pumped and supplied to different parts of the African map give 6 mice and 2 volatile and everything is at the place of arrival vertalet give 4-5 different animals? And how many do not put, collected 40 percent of the animals and fall just the same. How to change the situation?

C
CreMat0ry 02.04.20

Rakot013
Animals are in certain places are found. Better on the guides to catch them for yourself this removal of the brain. Especially rare. And the staff better be on PB, there for any there are cheaters which have not yet been sent to quarantine the League =)

k
killerbot 02.04.20

Rakot013
I catch the beasts in so far as, as it will. a lot of money, heroism, too, why should I?

k
killerbot 02.04.20

CreMat0ry
cheaters get their S-staff? why? levels of troops can be raised and via Artmane, and with no consequences - any movement of the bodies will reset everything back to normal

C
CreMat0ry 02.04.20

killerbot
Gain S++, nothing resets. Without consequences, believe me, will not work :D

k
killerbot 02.04.20

CreMat0ry
well, if people dial, they are clearly not going anywhere. but I don't see the point in this - my way is better and safer, IMHO

I
Ilya Gafarov 02.04.20

killerbot
received long before infection a few s and just before the infection gained while on the open world ran

G
Goverson 02.04.20

It's like those hto razgovarivaet on Kikongo. Tochno I don't know but it's one of the options.

G
Gryaznyy Sanches 02.04.20

Laughed fool-killerbot. If you do not know, it is better not open his mouth
killerbot
872 body. A little more than 800, right? http://prntscr.com/hx6u85
killerbot
Oh, how I came to gain half of the army's-A++ dudes without cheats? Is killerbot himself involved in BOB? http://prntscr.com/hx6uxv

A
Agent Bobent 16.07.20

Cool, the insulator 930 planted employees, leaving only 27. :/

x
xXBlackSnakeXx 16.07.20

Yury Maximov
Now could you quartered XDD

N
Naizariel 24.05.21

I logged in to write that 1,100+ people were quarantined ... And then they probably will have to be returned manually ...
Yes, the first purchase of the water area had a lot of personnel A ++, even 5 S pieces in a combat squad, then a lot of S began to come across. I wonder when S ++ will go

Q
Qutorn 24.05.21

Yoshemitsu
I have a person who died from an infection speak: Kyrgyz, English, Pashto, African, Latvian, Russian, Kikkongo