3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fedor4 02.04.20 09:31 pm

The offline method of strengthening health.

Hello.

I offer a method which he use. The method enhances health and mind. The method is fully Autonomous. Any exercises to do for this method is not necessary. I understand that this feature seems like a lie. No lie in this post. (the author of the text of the message - I Федор4, the author of the method I also. just in case specified.) Don't appreciate the power of the method, not glorify.

Imagine a black ball about 5-8 cm diameter in front of him at a distance ..from 0 to 30 cm from the body. At the height between the navel and the solar plexus. Pure black, filled the same inside. Need to... to give myself to this black ball - this means all their minds, their I and understood as part of consciousness, and all that is possible to reach in desire in the depths of myself - all of it..... given the black ball - which he has created for himself a practicing directly in front of you.. separates from itself, and given. - I know this sounds like some kind of Satanism, like trash, but ... when I was really sick, it was actively treated it. I didn't care how it's trash or nonsense - I was reassured that it's just a color, without intermediaries, and references. And the color effect was pleasing.

Better effect if you allow your breath to become deeper.

Yes, it's scary to give yourself to your ball, focus on it. But if you overcome fear, it will be the effect (not glorify).

Over the years of practice black ball I can't say that my soul or the ability to love - damage, simply because it is not. I don't think the color black is evil.

To adjust the location and size of the ball feels - where it is easier, nicer. Do not exaggerate the size of the ball - better effect at the optimum size.

Educational trick: imagine yourself in endless void of space by space.

Option for a serious condition or activity: to combine a simple surrender, and detachment from myself. Explain the meanings of the tricks: a simple return - it is like from the inside out, from the ball itself. And the renunciation of itself, is a purely internal process in the basis of reason, including with a trick nothingness. Just as a person gets rid of their feelings, desires, thoughts. This option is possible only when the ball close to the body or inside the body are - judge for yourself. Any workload - physical, mental, nervous - allows you to feel the effect of the method in its practice.

Maybe someone will be nicer or more efficient to create a ball of white light instead of black. But as for me, the white light helps the weaker, that is something else. To switch and work with the polar one color after another - not at once, after a break of a duration of 3-4 minutes.

It is also effective to create a gray color, a shade closer to gray. He kaleitsa with black surrounds him, but some part of the black surface must be free of gray. Share free grey surface of the black and grey is to install yourself - the feelings and the criterion improve your health, stamina, intelligence. Form gray also affected. Better to learn the first effect of black, gray and created without described first. And then add the grey. To black and gray the gray bundle was used correctly. For example, a variant form of gray: gray rays from the black ball. Thick as the diameter of the ball or thinner. Rays not much.

Or drink fluoridated water. -tap and butillirovannuyu, where the label in the composition is F or fluorides. Or is the inscription Contains fluoride.
30 Comments
Sort by:
a
angryfish99 02.04.20

And doctors say that you need to eat a healthy variety of foods, maintain a healthy lifestyle and not sit on PG.

W
Wing42 02.04.20

Федор4
For you have already left, sectarian curse.

F
Fedor4 02.04.20

Sectarianism is the justification of evil - the suppression of the ability to understand yourself and the ability to love in people, and the destruction of opportunities for the development of people, strong and long suppression - that is sectarianism. Left.. but the Satanists are now stronger than ever before. You look happy. But who am I to say..

W
Wing42 02.04.20

Федор4
You cultists always excuse she can find, and that's the secret to your success with any primates.

W
Wild Rider 02.04.20

Wing42
While this section covers only the placebo effect (by the way, normally not studied), built on visualization. To drive yet. Here is is - then Yes...

Федор4 wrote:
Need to... to give myself to this black ball - this means all their minds, their I
This is highly alarming.

Where found, who said suggested this method?
From cancer cures?

W
Wing42 02.04.20

Wild Rider wrote:
While this section covers only the placebo effect (by the way, normally not studied), built on visualization. To drive yet. Here is is - then Yes...
The cultists from afar, they usually begin to weaken vigilance is the placebo effect, yoga, meditation.

v
vftor 02.04.20

The mechanism of this method consists in achievement of a state of trance, and cures. Methods of entering the trance a lot, depending on personality type, location, time and so on.

S
Sima4 02.04.20

Imagine a black ball....

I'm usually naked women with lewdness imagine

r
rPeBoJL 02.04.20

Sima4
with crutches and drips?

z
zdrastE 02.04.20

K
Kirlusha 02.04.20

Федор4
And the ball needs to be glossy or matte?
The ball should be one?
And he brasatsa needs? And in what direction?
And the ball must change when the state changes?
Maybe it changes color or size?
And what do you need to use to come to this?
Riprap a bit....:)

R
Ryazancev 02.04.20

Kirlusha
This and similar techniques as old as the world. I advise you to read from the traditional school age of a few millennia. He met working with visualisation and energy of the qigong masters. Sui mintan is a very good master. Only I do not remember exactly in what stage similar exercises :(
I know a man (his pupil), which is very much acquired supernatural abilities by practicing it.
in books or videos detailing all chewed about these balls (color, smell, taste).

K
Kirlusha 02.04.20

Ryazancev
And this is your disease as it's called?

R
Ryazancev 02.04.20

Kirlusha
My don't know, and your ignorance. At least you spondylitis be honored for the overall development (Bekhterev V. M., Hypnosis. Suggestion. Telepathy, Suggestion and its role in public life)

K
Kirlusha 02.04.20

Ryazancev
Ahh.. Interesting. Very interesting.
Please be kind, go on!
About supernatural abilities tell.
I listen to you! (read)

R
Ryazancev 02.04.20

Kirlusha
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
It is the military and the interior Ministry of the early 90s.
Apparently due to age or to the information vacuum before you have not reached.

K
Kirlusha 02.04.20

Ryazancev
Can't view the video.
Please tell me the General gist in your own words.
About the suggestion, and telepathy especially!

R
Ryazancev 02.04.20

Kirlusha
It is better to read experts (physicians) and experiments on this subject. Leonid p. Grimak - psychotherapist, the largest domestic psychologist, physiologist, doctor of medical Sciences, Professor. Preparing our astronauts ever since the 60s. Here is his book the reserves of the human psyche .
For the overall development too. But it's pioneers, it's now a little step forward!
Here's another funny book from military generals Victor rubel,Aleksey Savin, Boris Ratnikov - Psi-war. The West and the East
Google military unit 10003

R
Ryazancev 02.04.20

Kirlusha
Well your and Nikolai the Second wife was also schizophrenic when Rasputin believed. You would do at the beginning of the question figured out, and then show-off bent. This is not competent.

z
zdrastE 02.04.20

a very dangerous method of self - discovery after a few sessions penis size began to decrease. and, as I suspected, the intensity reduction is something to do with the color and size of the balloon chosen for meditation...
the master of prestidigitation, training me and a few men from our village this technique calms that, they say, finding the right color for meditation penis size will increase with astonishing rapidity the envy of all and women will not rebound (which I actually wanted)
...current I have nothing, afraid of the penis (unfortunately, another name he already deserves) soon will disappear
HELP!!! guys, what to do?!