3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fedor4 02.04.20 09:31 pm

The offline method of strengthening health.

Hello.

I offer a method which he use. The method enhances health and mind. The method is fully Autonomous. Any exercises to do for this method is not necessary. I understand that this feature seems like a lie. No lie in this post. (the author of the text of the message - I Федор4, the author of the method I also. just in case specified.) Don't appreciate the power of the method, not glorify.

Imagine a black ball about 5-8 cm diameter in front of him at a distance ..from 0 to 30 cm from the body. At the height between the navel and the solar plexus. Pure black, filled the same inside. Need to... to give myself to this black ball - this means all their minds, their I and understood as part of consciousness, and all that is possible to reach in desire in the depths of myself - all of it..... given the black ball - which he has created for himself a practicing directly in front of you.. separates from itself, and given. - I know this sounds like some kind of Satanism, like trash, but ... when I was really sick, it was actively treated it. I didn't care how it's trash or nonsense - I was reassured that it's just a color, without intermediaries, and references. And the color effect was pleasing.

Better effect if you allow your breath to become deeper.

Yes, it's scary to give yourself to your ball, focus on it. But if you overcome fear, it will be the effect (not glorify).

Over the years of practice black ball I can't say that my soul or the ability to love - damage, simply because it is not. I don't think the color black is evil.

To adjust the location and size of the ball feels - where it is easier, nicer. Do not exaggerate the size of the ball - better effect at the optimum size.

Educational trick: imagine yourself in endless void of space by space.

Option for a serious condition or activity: to combine a simple surrender, and detachment from myself. Explain the meanings of the tricks: a simple return - it is like from the inside out, from the ball itself. And the renunciation of itself, is a purely internal process in the basis of reason, including with a trick nothingness. Just as a person gets rid of their feelings, desires, thoughts. This option is possible only when the ball close to the body or inside the body are - judge for yourself. Any workload - physical, mental, nervous - allows you to feel the effect of the method in its practice.

Maybe someone will be nicer or more efficient to create a ball of white light instead of black. But as for me, the white light helps the weaker, that is something else. To switch and work with the polar one color after another - not at once, after a break of a duration of 3-4 minutes.

It is also effective to create a gray color, a shade closer to gray. He kaleitsa with black surrounds him, but some part of the black surface must be free of gray. Share free grey surface of the black and grey is to install yourself - the feelings and the criterion improve your health, stamina, intelligence. Form gray also affected. Better to learn the first effect of black, gray and created without described first. And then add the grey. To black and gray the gray bundle was used correctly. For example, a variant form of gray: gray rays from the black ball. Thick as the diameter of the ball or thinner. Rays not much.

Or drink fluoridated water. -tap and butillirovannuyu, where the label in the composition is F or fluorides. Or is the inscription Contains fluoride.
30 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirlusha 02.04.20

Ryazancev
Wait a second! I currently haven't said anything yet. And you have to make conclusions!
I was asked to describe the author's personal understanding and their own use of this so-called technique!
And then you claim that this is actually IMBA for this classic, but he did not explain. What I presented to you the authors? I'm asking you! Tell me how and where you use those knowledge.
Otherwise what's the point to study it?

K
Kirlusha 02.04.20

Hello
Bliiiin! A member of greatly reduced?!
I have never had so little, but if will be even less...
What then to do?

R
Ryazancev 02.04.20

Kirlusha
Along with the symptom small penis in an adult male or teenager in puberty can develop symptoms such as:
Spoiler
body type female type (shoulders narrower than hips);
the lack of hair growth on the face, groin, under the armpits;
overweight;
depression;
the mental retardation;
insufficient diameter of the testicles;
vices and anomalies of all organs and systems of the body.
http://www.mosmedportal.ru/disease/malyi-polovoy-chlen/

K
Kirlusha 02.04.20

Ryazancev
What a nightmare! How I can be?!!!
O great master! Tell me needy, how to achieve Your skills and wisdom.
Tell me by example!
Preferably briefly.

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.04.20

Федор4
Satanists are not to blame, as they are elsewhere live (big business, TRANS.of the Corporation). Just what you wrote here, is too too cool very unusual here and the response is written 8)
The first time I see this, by the way. Ball some... I Read everything, but it is new. I've read that is better known to the world, to put it mildly? Chakras and their activation. This is an example. I'm sure all those present about the chakras in the course ), so, to the word.

V
Vuzya 02.04.20

in my opinion, there is nothing unusual in this esoteric samotrace no.

Imagine a ball of black, but maybe white, but you can not ball, imagine most importantly, give your thoughts, your energy in this globe, believe in this shit called "method"
The end.

A
AR3E 02.04.20

Spoiler

t
toraleystripe 02.04.20

Imagined the black ball. he reminds me of a little death star, something draws me to the dark side =) Yes , where is the Sith take =)

K
Kind Ram 02.04.20

angryfish99 wrote:
you need to eat a healthy variety of foods, maintain a healthy lifestyle
This is the method of enhancing Autonomous health. Eat fuel and move more, and then the body will cope. :)

L
Li-Ru 02.04.20

well, not this very hard to believe with all the desire