3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Champion-HL 04.04.20 01:10 am

What did you do with Android? (Fallout 3)

Ratted him out to Zimmer or left to live among the people?
63 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uncle Dan 04.04.20

I left, because he then gives a sickly plasma rifle (improved), and if to pass it to Zimmer, he will give you the benefit of what is .... I think will increase action points in Vats.

V
Virus_LR 04.04.20

In your first playthrough(good character), I left it to live among the people, and in the second pass(for a very bad character), I told him I'd keep his secret(he gave me a new plasma rifle), and then I went and told Zimmer and he also got the reward...

V
Virus_LR 04.04.20

I left, because he then gives a sickly plasma rifle (improved), and if to pass it to Zimmer, he will give you the benefit of what is .... I think will increase action points in Vats.

So I just did this and got a rifle and a perk))

S
SexInstructor 04.04.20

And I finally didn't look because I didn't know where it is =DDD

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.92 04.04.20

I left not zdal it! =)

S
Stalnoy Hranitel 04.04.20

I left the OS and he gave a rifle and permission to kill Zimmer, I immediately zdal Android Timaru and killed by his
So the rifle and the perk :P

C
Champion-HL 04.04.20

What's with the rifle?What is the improvement?I thought common,which is full ////

I
IKARUGA 04.04.20

Left.

P
Protecton 04.04.20

Left among people

S
Shady PG 04.04.20

Android gives improved plasma rifle A3-21.maximum damage if energeiai developed to hundred increased from 45 to 50.

v
ventilator 04.04.20

for the first time gave Zimmer the Android part, and the second time left him and took the rifle

C
Champion-HL 04.04.20

I passed the Android,took the thing for improving accuracy of Vats,but a special difference have not noticed.Scam?

P
Porter92 04.04.20

Gave Zimmer detail, saying that it is from his Android.

76RUS 04.04.20

Gave Zimmer... Got the technology V. A. T. S....

S
S. BRON 04.04.20

and I'm too lazy to get Android

.Messiah. 04.04.20

Left among the people,and he gave me Hilo is not a laser rifle.

.playman 04.04.20

I first surrendered to Zimmer and then filled up both the mood was bad... the result is a rifle and every Pigna from the rest

A
Alex_HL 04.04.20

I first told Zimmer that the Android it will not give plasma and then told all the Zimmer - OD then Zimmer nailed

What did you nail? I have it from a Molotov Cola only lost consciousness.

s
scorpion25 04.04.20

I said darkness what his secret is in safe hands,and Simera said that the Android is dead.

23_Nik_32 04.04.20

I could not even find this Android, tell me where it is