3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Backreaper 04.04.20 01:14 am

Bugs, glitches (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

I have a viewpoint does not disappear after syncing, yet to meet, others not tried
155 Comments
Sort by:
84754 04.04.20

1. I have lost the purpose to murder, the pointer in the map is, and no goal. the game went with the red pointer on the victim across the map. I couldn't do anything, scored. and of course could not finish all the missions to assassinations.
2. lost the pointer to the tavern in Kinston, and couldn't find her.
3. pirates sometimes capricious and did not go on Board the ship. can be in the story. a couple of times lost swords.
4. the most offensive - collected 44 chest, rest is not on the map!!!!

w
winarik 04.04.20

The only thing that pleases in the deposition of the PC version,so that's what we their version get is with menie more normal fixes.

But still they hand out W*NN and will in any something else to fix approximately six months.

s
slipknot326 04.04.20

winarik
In the last games in the series since Brotherhood I do not remember big bugs may be minor issues, but on PC everything is always more or less rules. So - and- so was not exact. So we will wait on the PC.

K
Kapellimestari 04.04.20

All of the above scares me. If they have time to burn of all this clumsiness and lifenot before the release of the PC version - it will be luck. And, again, optimization. In the last part I was really scared of the notorious Boston their lags as soon as Haithem got off the ship. All, I thought, came. And while the rest of the world was quite friendly, was hit at the time, of course, great.

p
pro100mx 04.04.20

Found one, actually early, as soon as the chase begins on the island you can come across hogs in the woods. So, if they are to catch up and do the usual hunt - GG kills them without any problems, and bare hands. That's just the sound and the animation in exactly the same way to kill hidden blade and no one cares that we have it in sight there)

K
Kapitan Romantik 04.04.20

Similarly, it was in AC 3 . When Conor was playing. AFAIK when from the village to the Achilles going

e
enrikokarvales 04.04.20

3 aviation when sailed on this ship when you add or sravnenii speed command of the ship during these actions raised or lowered sails. Immediately I noticed that they are in the digging and when dobavlenii speed that does not do

E
Evangelist 04.04.20

Got the ship, swam to the island, you have to kill 4 animals that after the murder, I'm not the pause menu glitch. Thread who knows a solution ?

M
MCMLXXXIX 04.04.20

Tell me, is it the ball or what? When destroy and capture the Fort, appears on the map of sacak red ship marked legendary ship, I put it on the label, go out and all...no boat, no mark. :(

E
Evangelist 04.04.20

Problem solved, threw in the menus, requiring you to make improvements to character.

V
Vecute_Moffy 04.04.20

Sailors do not sing the song (Shanti), what to do? (xbox)

J
Jay C 04.04.20

Vecute_Moffy
In the menu they turn on in the sound settings !

n
neoflash 04.04.20

There was a funny bug where after a quick move on the ship in port, standing on the dock in the water formed a large hole, like some flying Dutchman, there was a Checkbox without a team, and then one by one began to jump out of the pirates. It was fun)) Sorry did not have time to shoot.

z
zekker 04.04.20

Evangelist
how to solve the problem???

A
Aips95 04.04.20

With fast movements on the ship with a boat I once was high in the sky along with vertikalno hanging in the air ship.

k
konstantin.siberia 04.04.20

Also missing hidden blades and brass tube after the mission with the bell, periplocoideae missions 2-3 and 4-4 weapons back... given that I have only realized (almost all that I could have collected and opened), I don't know... will have to pass the game on YouTube.

X
Xorras 04.04.20

Aips95
Take a screenshot... Just... Neighing :D

n
neoflash 04.04.20

Here's the thing, Jackdaw came out of the water))

R
RuS_MeLoMaN_RuS 04.04.20

Stuck on the black Isle, the ship texture, it is possible to walk through it, it can not climb, the men swim in the water, tried using boats, the same MB was who?

Y
Ya na PeGe NAMBA VAN 04.04.20

RuS_MeLoMaN_RuS
Was, load the latest save helped