3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Backreaper 04.04.20 01:14 am

Bugs, glitches (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

I have a viewpoint does not disappear after syncing, yet to meet, others not tried
155 Comments
Sort by:
R
RuS_MeLoMaN_RuS 04.04.20

I Pehe NAMBA VAN
Yeah, today launched the game, and the bug was gone.

I
IXION721 04.04.20

Anti-theft alarm system :D -

I
IXION721 04.04.20

Fell under the texture on the ship -

Then surfaced.

G
Glazoom 04.04.20

In the beginning of the game, when a merchant included in the Havana, a merchant robs a pickpocket, it is necessary to grasp. I'm catching up to him, take the armor, but the extra mission to grab the pickpocket is not valid :( anyone had it?

v
valerik177 04.04.20

Also fell into the texture of the ship, the dolphins jump out of the sand on the shore, in a town foot boards failed barely got out. And a question, who knows what they are doing memo? When trying to read, the game hangs tightly.

M
MrSoulz7z 04.04.20

The Queen Anne's revenge

M
MrSoulz7z 04.04.20

HunTeR2120
Submarine of some kind or the flying Dutchman from PCM, even depth charges jammed))

R
Renegat197 04.04.20

Spoiler

s
stHarty 04.04.20

I have a fart Templar immortal in observatorii bug or a feature? as right to kill him?

K
Kapitan Romantik 04.04.20

FROZEN_god.
In the course of the plot will give

V
Vladislav Grafkin 04.04.20

when you exit the ANIMUS you can head up and down endlessly to crank.

N
NightHawkreal 04.04.20

There was a funny bug - I tried to get to Black Island on the boat and Jackdaw disappeared right from under the feet of the team, all led by the African man pobarahtavshis drowned and Edward quietly floated among the corpses :)

P
PlatonOlolo 04.04.20

The ship also repeatedly gone out under the water or falling down from the sky :D
Another fun bug was: in the end, when the credits, I have a crew member somewhere from heaven came down right on the bridge. Then he got up and went

M
Mister Karter 04.04.20

The animus of those traits that gets up. It's time to write a complaint to the Director of Now.
Spoiler

W
WarlokIII 04.04.20

stHarty
SOLVED THIS PROBLEM!
Don't know what helped... was in armor Maya dressed in the standard, left the mission, went over, and the ledge is not with the swords and sabers jumped

K
Kickapoo 04.04.20

M
MihaNick94 04.04.20

Kickapoo
He thought: Jackdaw's drowning? Faaak

v
vano___ 04.04.20

people such garbage on Board the ship brother can't
my throw hooks and they disappear
and the Falcon can not shoot
way too funny, the bug was a Jackdaw at the height of 1 km, even a leap of faith could not do
Hey stHarty in front of him is a beam with her in the air and kill

R
RuS_MeLoMaN_RuS 04.04.20

Did 1 contract in Andreas island, but the icon on the map on the second contract is gone, it even can not take, how to fix?

s
stHarty 04.04.20

WarlokIII
I've passed this place! You need not murder the ledge to do and just jump on W+Shift+Space and he begins to fight, but to win it no problem.