3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Py6akaOpkoB 04.04.20 01:23 am

Shadow of the Colossus (PS2)

How do you play? I was very pleased.
56 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anton Ripper 04.04.20

The opinion I expressed page earlier. Here I am waiting for your help. What ? I will try to explain clearly (judging by the last date of visiting the forum, the idea is quite a failure). The point is this: all who passed this great Saga probably paid attention to recent events. I'm on the episode when you have some time to master the dark power that seized the main character, turning it into one of the Giants, whom he ruthlessly slaughtered. As I understand it, we must not allow the guard of the king(priest or whatever he is) took over the sword that we all marched(rode) all of this Fier. But all that I did it, it's just time to knock down the king and his retinue. Knowing the Japanese developers, with their rampant appetite for alternative endings, arteries, I thought - not lurking if there is another mystery. Those who prohaval this chip(if any?) and so, please respond(or respond) - write here. Other aficionados of the game, I think, too it will be interesting to see what is passed they game can Shine with new colors and mysteries. Yeah, I almost forgot - I've been resisting suction into the well stream(whistled, calling the faithful steed, was little to the bed(the altar,the altar), then just not allowed), so I think that there is something(what sense to give you control of the character without subtext). Or I poprivyk(the above-mentioned Japanese mania) looking for a double bottom where there is none ?
P. S. So you want to be right in the presence of the notorious chips.

A
Anton Ripper 04.04.20

Forgot also to ask about the soundtrack. Where ? Where can I get it?

c
covecs 04.04.20

In fact because of this game I bought the console.... but here's the problem - how to remain in the game???
Nowhere in the menu can't find the appropriate item(((

D
Domik v derevne 04.04.20

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!On consoles in General can not be saved!!!!No luck,the flow of dough spent

A
Anton Ripper 04.04.20

to covecs.
Will remain only in the game about a kind of totem. Looks like a low building, in places overgrown with various vegetation. You need to dismount if on horseback, to come to one of the sides of the totem(will begin to glow a bright yellow-green color) when the character will kneel to be able to record the game.

s
sanches34o1 04.04.20

Usually such buildings are located near the entrance to the vault of giants, it is also possible to remain in front of the temple where is the girl the hero to the exit 2 stairs and when you get to turn around to face the building and between the ladders will sokhranenko)

2 Anton
Sanchez to say I touched the ending of this game but I think the Creator just wanted to finish and the last roller of identity such thinking leads)

c
covecs 04.04.20

to Anton Ripper and sanches34o1

thank you - figured out finally))) the first a little more than the uncle won here. preserved. Even feel sorry for him a bit - he walks no one touches....

to just Zambaev
consider your remark a misunderstanding or a joke?

s
sanches34o1 04.04.20

to just Zambaev
consider your remark a misunderstanding or a joke?

Call it idiocy))

A
Anton Ripper 04.04.20

to covecs.
Will have trouble with the Giants treat. On account of pity you to the point. I here too on the forum favorite colossus the soul poured out. And I advise you definitely play in the ICO. It was created a little earlier the same developers. The theme is a little different, but the gameplay just fly away. Same awesome atmosphere, incredible graphics, without stupid puzzles, the same theme of infinite loneliness on the background of a giant Rozalin and buildings, is also a sacrifice in the name of another. Unlike the rather amorphous colossus, you will constantly desolate dark forces. In both of these games, you must watch the credits to the end, otherwise you miss a lot.

to sanches34o1.
On account of just Zambaev in the subject. I've pulled the answer to this inadequate remark, but you beat me to it. Well DONE!!!!!!!!!!

D
Domik v derevne 04.04.20

Well,sorry, incorrectly expressed.I wanted to say that Sonya is not stored in any particular moment!
2sanches34o1
Name-calling is not good....

c
covecs 04.04.20

to Anton Ripper
ok, thanks, if th I'll know who to ask for help))) but I hope that he'll figure it out - the benefit of playing slowly and desire the entire game for a day to slip no... ICO not found or on sale either online((( (found out about this game kada read reviews, and reviews Giants)

D
Domik v derevne 04.04.20

On the disc is Shadow of the Colossus should be a video ICO.Vrodeb...

c
covecs 04.04.20

no - no niche, drive piracy...

A
Anton Ripper 04.04.20

to covecs.
Pay attention to running around on rocks, etc. the fossil record of lizards? You can kill them - will get tail. A friend said that these tails increased his radius of the circle meets for the duration of your grasp(the ability to hold hands for Colossus). He rasskazal that different groves, thickets, forests, etc. with a bow shot down some of the fruits, their effect is supposedly similar to the tails of lizards. If you want to check, but I'm not zamarachivatsya on the fun.

s
sanches34o1 04.04.20

Then another eagle to fly try it I think he's tail can get caught, Sanchez to say he did not try, but in one of the clips saw)) And this circle can be increased if you approach a dead colossus, vzobratsya on it and press O then the screen will become blurry and you again have to kill the colossus if you do the circle responsible for the stamina increase))

2 just Zambaev

I didn't call you names though if you think the truth with name-calling........

S
Staryy dobryy Jubakka 04.04.20

To kill the colossus again this is Time Attack and fly on the eagle,maybe if you climb a high mountain and wait for passing birds.

s
sanches34o1 04.04.20

Eagles still can kill do not know what good, but fun.

2 Hara-Jubakka aka F*cker System

1)how do you EV with f*ck in their names?

2)can you tell where this mountain is located, and the highest place where I was the head of the last colossus)))))))

A
Akimoto 04.04.20

How to kill 3 of the ear?

A
Alexsatanist 04.04.20

Great Game! Passed it twice and still barely held third run at the second level of difficulty (feeling sharper). Colossi pleased - the whole game did not give bored!
I was really upset with the ending, struck a chord... Always have a hard time with the ending of good games, starts something like breaking...

If you just leave the game in the main menu, then music after some time just starts to enter into Nirvana and at the same time to catch up on nostalgia, as it still to name... I've never played such an atmospheric and brilliantly simple game!

Eager to play ICO but I can't find it =(((

A
Alexsatanist 04.04.20

How to kill 3 of the ear?

Get away from him at a distance approximately such that it was convenient swung a sword for a hit. You have to stand on the round stone slab and force him to make this kick with a sweep. Then again, the same shock, not only at the plate, and the sword stuck in the ground...