3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Py6akaOpkoB 04.04.20 01:23 am

Shadow of the Colossus (PS2)

How do you play? I was very pleased.
56 Comments
Sort by:
p
p17 04.04.20

plz tell me how to pass the 10th colossus?!

s
sanches34o1 04.04.20

Tell me how it looks and from memory I have not so good =))

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.04.20

2 just Zambaev
04.01.07 22:48 I'm sorry,incorrectly expressed.I wanted to say that Sonya is not stored in any particular moment!
- you are wrong, in Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (PS1) can be saved at any time.

And it is not necessary here to say that you meant for the PS2 - you said to Sonya without specifying numbers, which MEANS that following an objective logic, was meant in General on all consoles series PlayStation ;-)

J
Jekk 04.04.20

Sonya can be stored anywhere, if it is allowed by the developers. For example, MGS 2-3, cause codec and sabishisa wherever you want.

Now pass the colossi on hard and on a big TV (first time was on 21 CRT). The difference is huge.

And here is a video review from gametrailers.com (part of GameSpot), 170 MB http://download.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_shadowcolossus_vr_gt_hd.wmv

G
GILDER 04.04.20

One of my favorite games. But agree, the ending - bummer.

G
GaaraII 04.04.20

people like to kill the 15 colossus I the sword from his hands and knock before printing on the hand do not know how dobratsa?

A
Anton Ripper 04.04.20

Explain in detail. Played a long time ago, can you remember, if more specific to write.

G
GaaraII 04.04.20

this spike in the destruction of the city to nebo visoko need to get Zabrodina to the bridge and jump on top of nebo , one seal on the head and then iseset need to slide the hand to hit a weak spot then he ranaut sword with hands and on the palm where the sword was seal and unable to her daleste power shortage

A
Anton Ripper 04.04.20

Don't even know how to help. After all, you yourself know how for him to climb, and it is 50-70% success rate. Hmm, strange. Not strong enough?
I personally played this way: almost every colossus(on his body), there are places where you can rest. Will find it and the remaining 50-30% of the victory is yours. Yes, often I am also frustrated(not a new force balance or(coordination)). But knowing the way up, climbed again and -- well, patience, patience and again patience. Next will be difficult nuts.

G
GaaraII 04.04.20

ATP, but the nut already penultimate) and there is a break on spine,and yet to lodoni topazios there is no strength, but Oh well doshol himself up to 15 and will reach up to 16 )), and the patience that I have it because I one day to 15 spike reached)

M
Matvix 04.04.20

The eagle flying is very easy - just jump on a horse and you almost always fly a bird(the attentive will notice).So just jump straight on all pairs and will have the time when the bird will hover almost over you you can benefit the right moment and jump from his horse up and caseeasy for the eagle.Upset - the eagle will not fly straight and will just hang and will fall until the character touches the ground.The first time you might not go,just need a good reaction.

N
NaoGul 04.04.20

Good old Jubakka: great game,gameplay,music,story,everything is amazing.No wonder it was named the best on the PS2.The game is simply chic(Pisishniki bite my fingers=)))
yeah, but I still gnawed elbows with delight when I learned that Shadow of the Colossus runs well on the emulator PS2. ))))

sanches34o1: ssniki figure you all, and not SHADOW of the COLOSSUS
I'm on the emulsion passed the Shadow of the Colossus 5 times already. =)))

P
Protectorian 04.04.20

The game is boring, th all pray for her?

N
NaoGul 04.04.20

Protectorian: the Game is boring, th all pray for her?

To each his own... some people like stupid mochilovo, as in CS, and someone wants to feel like a small man is able to defeat the giant. =)))

p
plohotnikOFF 04.04.20

The new Messiah in the industry of PLAYSTATION 2 GAMES!Sound,story,gameplay!All gorgeous as ever!!

D
Depty 04.04.20

Help me!!!The game started as if to freeze the character hangs on the menu but come in and move the camera can.