3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Majestic Eagle 04.04.20 01:29 am

The creation story

Well let's start
60 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vkusnyy Hrust 04.04.20

Majestic Eagle
Let's get started. For a start, you should determine the genre. Your suggestions?

M
Majestic Eagle 04.04.20

Tasty Crunch
Only let's you and I don't know how to be another man interested, but she's offline. Fiction, only the action takes place on earth. The type of Men in black, only in a serious way, of course the joke is supposed to be.

V
Vkusnyy Hrust 04.04.20

Majestic Eagle
You can even add a pinch of detective. How are you?

M
Majestic Eagle 04.04.20

Yeah great. Propose to time the actions took place in the winter. It will add to the atmosphere. Something mystical.

V
Vkusnyy Hrust 04.04.20

Majestic Eagle
The scene of action? Russia, I suppose.

M
Majestic Eagle 04.04.20

Tasty Crunch
Russia, but the city is a fictional city and the action will happen in the future. The date offered to you. Just not quite far type 2100, come closer. Type 2050, 2071.

V
Vkusnyy Hrust 04.04.20

Majestic Eagle
2049 good?

M
Majestic Eagle 04.04.20

Tasty Crunch
Yeah great. Another important point, I propose to determine the details about what, where, when, and tomorrow is to start writing. To think. What could possibly be so interesting in 2049. Just not zombies. It is possible that, like the exoskeleton, which is on a secure military base and...
Moreover, as I said above even one person is interested. She comes in, read, maybe new ideas will emerge. All the same, common project.

V
Vkusnyy Hrust 04.04.20

Majestic Eagle
City - Izhevsk 33 (in the likeness of the Soviet secret cities). How?

V
Vkusnyy Hrust 04.04.20

GG - Paul. Student chicca, all of a sudden summoned for questioning and offered to participate in the experiment.
Julia - school girl kidnapped from the school gates. An unwitting participant of the experiment.

If standards, can still over characters think.

M
Majestic Eagle 04.04.20

Why not. At this Stage, PI we have:
The events take place in 2049 in Izhevsk 33 in the winter.
Offer the main character to make a regular guy 25-30 years. The photographer, unfortunately without a family. Next, figure out how and why his parents what happened. Prosaic, Yes, but will cling. is in the wrong place at the wrong time. No girlfriend, but a best friend.
I figured like you? All must meditate.
You previously wrote, here's my version.

V
Vkusnyy Hrust 04.04.20

Majestic Eagle
Interesting in 2049? Trunks with magnetic acceleration of bullets, prototypes of exoskeletons, hacking, first contact with extraterrestrial civilizations...

M
Majestic Eagle 04.04.20

Tasty Crunch
Contacts with extraterrestrial civilizations can be left for another story.
We might have even got cyberpunk.

V
Vkusnyy Hrust 04.04.20

Majestic Eagle
I propose to make a few story lines that are closer to the end of the middle intersect.

V
Vkusnyy Hrust 04.04.20

Majestic Eagle
He said the type of MIB
Cyberpunk? Well. Dystopia?

M
Majestic Eagle 04.04.20

Tasty Crunch
Yes, I did, just a lot of ideas and I want both. But still to try cyberpunk, but not in the Prime of his influence, at the initial stages. So even be more interesting.

M
Majestic Eagle 04.04.20

Plus you can really make an ordinary student, but not a nerd and not a criminal. Just the guy falling in the strange situation. Well, the rest associated with him I suggested above.

V
Vkusnyy Hrust 04.04.20

Majestic Eagle
So. GG - lonely student named Paul. Enjoys photography and always gets into difficult situation.

V
Vkusnyy Hrust 04.04.20

How do you like the idea of multiple storylines? This should be intriguing.

M
Majestic Eagle 04.04.20

Tasty Crunch
Perhaps you even first thought, the idea much better than the second. I'm here about men in black.
I've been thinking how to tie cyberpunk and aliens.
See.
The average student (let's not Pasha) Alex the average student enjoys photography. One day by chance falls on a secret military base, where they put a shipwrecked alien ship. Makes pictures, it is natural to hold and the fun begins.