3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
flamingbit 04.04.20 01:31 am

how do you make games or that is connected with it?

Tell us about how you earn sitting behind a computer
P. S. I have not driven the desire to make money, this is a banal interest in how people get(though very tiny) profit
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maksim Marshrut 04.04.20

Earn on games, if you're not involved in their development

A
AR3E 04.04.20

You can become clear utubia steeper Lololol, or raise your own Mini server and sell creativce. My friend, he said, earned ~150K over three years without any gestures. And I'm inclined to believe him, because personally perebanili a big part of the creatives.

Yet I know at least one example of a MMO that gives the opportunity of withdrawal from the game. This is done according to the scheme: you throw potsev referral link, those register and pay the money, 20% of which is charged to you in the form of special currency. You can set it into "real money" currency (costs 7P. per unit) or display on a map 1to1. The game itself is set up so that without the donation it is impossible to play, and all that is available, even more pushing to Donat. It is not profitable for the player, but profitable for the spammer referralkey.

W
Wing42 04.04.20

AR3E wrote:
The game itself is set up so that without the donation it is impossible to play, and all that is available, even more pushing to Donat.
Is this shit someone plays?

D
Devil208 04.04.20

Sitting behind a computer can you get a hernia. And it is possible to acquire the knowledge, sitting at the computer not to work at the computer. Or work at the computer. You can get knowledge from the outside to work at the computer. But to work, earning in games - masochism. At the games fine but playing them cannot make a living without hernia and obesity and dullness.

V
Vanya Rygalov 04.04.20

Earn by playing comp. games? Heh, heh...
However, dreaming is not bad and often very nice. Therefore - Yes, you can. Moreover, with perseverance and due diligence easily and in a millionaire to stand out. As two fingers...

t
the endless misanthropy o 04.04.20

Why earn?

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 04.04.20

Well, you can earn as mentioned above, on YouTube. Some letsplay/obzorschiki/streamers a lot of money ribaut. But for this we need to promote the channel and to be an interesting person to Yeosu rules worked. There is still e-sports, but they need to have talent for the game and tremendous skill, it was fun apartadocito... If you have design skills you can skins to rivet to all sorts of PILLBOXES and CSGO. Plug-ins to create a paid (don't know, but for some games such like there). You can download the Persians and collect top armor in MMORPGs and sell to other gamers.
But damn, these methods and so all know.

n
nikita2112 04.04.20

Possible cases in CSGO to beat. 70 COP. per week as the Bush can be cut off.

P
Posledovatel 04.04.20

you can collect the garbage in the wasteland, disassemble Evo and sold to dealers, well you can climb on it .

P
Pixel Dragon 04.04.20

they зараbатывать possible?