3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
golden_veins 04.04.20 11:15 pm

the choice of graphics card

Welcome. People plz tell me if I do not plan to overclock, to stream, to connect 10 monitors, and plan only to play games, what video card should I buy? All happy :)
52 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey 82 04.04.20

Gera95
Okay, thanks for the interview! Happy New Year!

g
golden_veins 04.04.20

guys what about the compatibility 1080 ti with my motherboard ? does it make sense to buy it on my current configuration?

L
Len4ik00N 04.04.20

golden_veins
golden_veins wrote:
what about compatibility 1080 ti with my motherboard ?
Compatibility won't be a problem, only if you have the money to 1080ти why you bought dermansky Mat. cost and Prots. ай5, not ай7? What's your power supply?

g
golden_veins 04.04.20

Len4ik00N
I just bought the computer 1.5 years ago
power supply here http://www.nix.ru/autocatalog/power_supply_fsp/Blok-pitaniya-FSP-ATX-450PNR-450W-ATX-24-plus-4pin_84838.html

L
Len4ik00N 04.04.20

golden_veins
with this unit I would even put 1060 did not dare. If you allow the money to stare at 1080ти, it is better to buy a card easier (1060 6 gigs or 1070) and normal BP.

g
golden_veins 04.04.20

Len4ik00N
Yes I also think that don't make much sense to buy disability skates). probably buy 1070, she seems fresher. by the way what PSU to get?

L
Len4ik00N 04.04.20

golden_veins
for the planned build enough quality 400-450 watts, but I would advise to take 550-600 to a future upgrade, for example, ай7 and 1080 ti, not to think about replacing the PSU. Of the brands, if finances allow, it is better to look to Seasonic. Still have XFX (same Seasonic, but cheaper), but finding them is quite difficult (if not to take into account CU and other foreign stores).

g
golden_veins 04.04.20

thank you all for the help :) happy New Year

V
Vovan Wolfovich 04.04.20

Gera95
For such a processor 1060, and a lot will. All 4-core i5, NOW the product no longer suitable. Officially, this office processor to eject it.
But still, in the corridor, but old games 1060 will be the same. 6 GB of VRAM, of course, and the manufacturer - in the direction palitha look Jetstream series.
1070 for 6500 IS too cool.
With turbine video card is NOT taken as a reference only fans of preferens.
980Ti - old stuff, do NOT RELATE to overpay. They scored them for 50 thousand at the time, and now trying to push. Then it 1080 because the price of it is negligible differs from the 1070 (same 980TI at the time).
Your build PC at the moment is VERY weak. BP the same since, VERY bad choice. NEVER! Never skimp on the PSU, choosing as a residual. Certificate on him, 80+, minimum.
If real, then not to take even the current i7 - 6700 / 7700, and collect on 6 cores, a minimum of 8400 / 8700 + DDR4 3000 / 3200 chips the Samsung + Z370 OR 1600 Riesen + B350 + 3000 / 3200 chips from Samsung.
The above Assembly, so they easily make friends with gtx 1070 / 1080 / 1080 TI. 8400 from Intel for an upgrade to 8700.
Graphics cards from AMD to take is not recommended.
BP is selected by the minimum graphics card requirements. If 1080 TI, 600 watts LOW, if 1060, then a MINIMUM of 450 watts.
Video card MSI GeForce GTX 1060 ARMOR OC and Asus GeForce GTX 1060 DUAL - emission from a list. Take what you take others, and never go wrong, EXCEPT for BP, on the German website was the catch - corkery in the top, their not worth taking.
Example PSU seasonic s12ii-620. I took the Cooler Master 750 W MODEL: G750M bronze with 5 year warranty.
Processor and graphics card - knotted Assembly if the processor is not up to the job of the game engine, objects (geometry of the world, PS), he will not have time to provide the necessary data for the graphics card, causing video card will lose in the download, and then FPS. Sense to take a VERY powerful graphics card for a CPU NO!
Are having big problems 4-core processors, as You already understood, where MANY objects, ESPECIALLY open world games (the Witcher 3 - the city, the new nfs, AS: origin of, battle 1 multiplayer, watch dogs 2, mafia 3, GTA 5, crises 3 and other NOVELTIES and similar games).
For the gtx 1060 to improve the situation 6600 / 7600 with index k. HOWEVER, Your motherboard does not support overclocking, all You can do is set the multiplier to boost.
Do not bother the CPU, that is what it is, and so the rules (well, relatively). Good luck!

N
N0NAKK 04.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
I still think 6500 is enough for a stable 60 fps on ultra. Some 1060 no matter what the manufacturer, the cooling system, since the TDP is very low.
golden_veins
You can even put the 1070 but with JEM to not lose power vidyahi

V
Vovan Wolfovich 04.04.20

N0NAKK
THERE is a DIFFERENCE, and not enough in the aforementioned games, and the reason I called, and explained that office 6500 already written off, and for games to put it, especially for 1070, too.
The MSI GeForce GTX 1060 ARMOR OC and Asus GeForce GTX DUAL 1060 have TERRIBLE cooling, they burn. Miners around them. They differ in: cooling, quality and even a guarantee.
N0NAKK wrote:
but with JEM to not lose power vidyahi
And what's DSR? Objects became less NPCs? Except that FPS drops, and with it the work diminished. And what to change it to 2.5 k? And there is much diminish the load, but the FPS will bounce 10-15 frames. He has 2k resolution. Or maybe even worse 3,8 k? For which SLI requires.
Why 1070 to take over 28 thousand WHEN there is a 1080 over 32 to 34 thousand rubles?
In General, the video card can be any stick, it all depends on settings (and with regards to geometry would HAVE to reduce) and the game is open world with a range of drawing, where climbing the mountain, you can see the WHOLE map, will crush the processor. The same novelty, where the neck got EVEN i7 - 4 cores / 8 threads.
With the same success LOK at the footage to help. and so, the same thing happens. But foolish to take the video card, which will be partially idle, because the 6500 can't load.
And it will be even more interesting. For double protection they stood, and 4790k and gtx 1080 resolution, it produces 60 frames with the CPU usage is at 80-90%. They will continue to release the same game. Load with vmprotect not as big as it is painted, BUT, he added, the same CPU and the game watch dogs 2, WHERE the gtx 1070 will not help.

N
N0NAKK 04.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
I think 1070-1080 can be put on 4-flow ай5. Let's say he will start any game in full HD on ultra(with videhoe level 1070-1080), percent because the map will show 60 fps with the workload of the videocards in the area of 60-70%, and CPU 100%. In order not to lose 30% of the capacity of the video card he can through the JEM to put a 2K resolution thus he will not sacrifice fpam, the game will still go at 60 fps and the card will work at 90-100% with excellent picture. All the same, because he will soon have to change the percent because 4 streams is still small in 2018. I now update the comp - as it is not very appropriate because in a few months, expected release of risen 2, cheap mothers for coffee and the release of new graphics cards

V
Vovan Wolfovich 04.04.20

N0NAKK
N0NAKK wrote:
I think 1070-1080 can be put on 4-flow ай5.
You CAN, but You don't understand how a bunch of CPU - video card.
N0NAKK wrote:
Let's say he will start any game in full HD on ultra(with videhoe level 1070-1080)
assassin's creed origins launched than not some kind of game? And failed to reach EVEN 60 frames because the CPU was bent. At best 30 frames. THEN why he 1070 / 1080??? If we 4790k there under 80-90%, then 60 frames 6500 not EXACTLY Shine.

WELL! He runs a mafia 3, at 30 frames received 60% load and at 60 frames - 100%.
Spoiler
Who would have thought, and that, I quote: what a game.
What is there in GTA 5:
well, AGAIN, 25
N0NAKK wrote:
In order not to lose 30% of the capacity of the video card he can through the JEM to put 2K resolution
He ALREADY has a 2k resolution (almost, not up to 2048) - 1920x1080. 2.5 k mean? 2560? Probably. the difference between 1920 and 2560 is enough to swear.
FPS he already donates some of the games overturned and the download and FPS.
N0NAKK wrote:
after a few months, expected release of risen 2, cheap mothers for coffee and the release of new graphics cards
ONLY the new architecture, process technology, bring a good performance boost. What's come out, dunno can buy how many times in Russia, the money provereli? Only TWO or THREE generation performance doubled.
Why do You need cheap mother on the Z370??? To stick office 8100 in it? Z370 the for the 8700, OR c further upgrade 8400. The other is not there. On what save? On the motherboard TO again step on the same rake, as it is NOW. What to put on the H110?? It's even dumb to stick a 6700. There NAFIG do not need other motherboard. Z370 under the current processors are THE same.
Purchase will remain on the theme. And to put x 1080 / 1070 6500 EXTREMELY silly THEN, especially since we will soon have the new hardware will roll out.
And why to chase after them. To put 8700k + 1080TI and not steamed. By vidyuhi 2 years at least, and the CPU 5 years. For all the glands can not keep up. To endure 6500 all the time extremely stupid. Upgrade should start with the processor, at least up to 6700.
Sense to overpay for the 1070 / 1080 and play at 30-50 frames with a resolution of 2560? 2,5 k.

G
Gera95 04.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
I have i5-7640X, in any game issues does not know, and in 4K. So it is all your personal speculation without having to real situation irrelevant.

V
Vovan Wolfovich 04.04.20

Gera95
1) Compared with 6500 i5-7640X. Your 7640Х boost to 4.20 GHz. And yet, as I know it is subject to acceleration to 5.1, overclocking it will lead, in General, 50 percent more successful than 6500. He flow 30% MORE performance per core, on 4 cores, multiproviders.
2) then I do Not need, I have argued, and screenshots. There will be counter arguments in defense of Your office, a 4-core CPU? I threw the screens, then You're OK - YOUR problem, but at 6500 it's MUCH more pitiable.
3) I ,like the author, I think, to not CARE about what You have. No need here to tell. Everyone has their own PC and they are all different. If You play corridor shooters and satisfied, so wonderful, just FOR YOU.
4) 4k is the main load on the graphics card. It is so obvious. Play 30 frames can be in 2k. Except that the picture is better.
ZOINK compared. LGA2066 vs 1151. But with CPU, which on boost of 3.60 GHz.
Great talent just! Still dragged here i3-8100 for Z370, even fire. It is strange that not compared to the 8700.
Look in the cons, annealed. Go sleep it off.

G
Gera95 04.04.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
compared. LGA2066 vs 1151.
And what's the problem then?
Wanted to go for clever, a bit did not work?
Someone else tell your ofigitelnyj history. Behind this I see no reason to continue the senseless diskus. With the new year.

V
Vovan Wolfovich 04.04.20

Gera95
And what is Your problem? I showed REAL numbers. And You showed. Talking is not tossing bags.
Gera95 wrote:
Behind this I see no reason to continue the senseless diskus
A lot of people is lost, moving from words to deeds. Happily, I believe that You just ran away. I'm waiting for the arguments. I defended. Of COURSE! To tell stories I will NOT leave, well not a channel, nothing, the fools here, I ain't all here. You're out of luck.
Again, I look at that and compare before to tell here.
Go learn already, to deal in numbers, they have a MUCH deeper meaning than You think.
And You are on a holiday! Don't ever fuck up so in the future.

N
N0NAKK 04.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
Whoa whoa calm down. It's still early 4 cores to write off. i5 still live 1-2 years. 90% of the games are created on dx11 where effectively only used 4-8 threads(not counting the game they, like vach dogs 2 or the new assassin). No one is arguing that the new coffee lake or the Riesen bad, just 4 threaded i5 still pulls 90% of the games

V
Vovan Wolfovich 04.04.20

N0NAKK
I am calm. You then amuse me to put a tank top under office processor.
What early. For You before, not for me. You can fight for him all you WANT, but that Your illusion will not become a reality. No there 1-2 years, they are ALREADY poured for a pittance. In 2013 I received a bream from krayzisa, the imprint the Witcher 3 gave the neck, in 2016 its decline discussed in watch dogs 2, at the beginning of 2017, the number of new products it trampled: AMD has surpassed him and offered an alternative origin just as he was trampled. OWNERS i5 so crying on the forums that entire wall threw their spam. And in the end, the last flowers laid i5 from coffee 6-core processor. OH!
There is nothing more to say. All Your numbers and guesses flawed, he's already kicked, I'm just stating a FACT.
Important to You office percent not recommend to others.
N0NAKK wrote:
No one is arguing that the new coffee lake or the Riesen bad, just 4 threaded i5 still pulls 90% of the games
Pull, but for serious graphics cards it is not necessary, as for NEW games, it's already gone, as if You were not told about what the imaginary 90% of the games, is that too old in 2016, and earlier years.
Now even 6 cores / 12 threads. Although, in the present another i7 due to the threads will live.
I t is not stated DIRECTLY, that he does not fit the argument with a friend. Yes, not even a dispute, this is ridiculous, just talk. By the way, good talking, I was pleased.

W
Wolf347 04.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
I5 what you do not like? He'd last about three years exactly in all games! For example, my ex percents i5-3570K(4.9 scalperator) performance gave odds to our modern i7 second with six and eight cores. I compared their performance. And sold by him, as the second vidyahu. If not put it he would have me another three years could easily work with one card. Especially don't trust YouTube, there lot mess can nasnimat implausible. My only regret is that I can't personally lead their evidence. It is a pity that you do not believe. Next time I'll shoot VIDOS and provide comparisons.