3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
golden_veins 04.04.20 11:15 pm

the choice of graphics card

Welcome. People plz tell me if I do not plan to overclock, to stream, to connect 10 monitors, and plan only to play games, what video card should I buy? All happy :)
52 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vovan Wolfovich 04.04.20

W_A_R_P 73
W_A_R_P 73 wrote:
I5 what you do not like?
Yes I do not care for this office processor. READ from the beginning and understand EVERYTHING.
W_A_R_P 73 wrote:
He'd last about three years exactly in all games!
Funny joke. Especially when they are drained for a song to take the 6-core model. Stupid people, you see.
W_A_R_P 73 wrote:
my ex percents i5-3570K(4.9 scalperator) performance gave odds to our modern i7 second with six and eight cores.
SO!!!!!! Crap! Crap! Compare 6 / 8 cores and 4-core models, especially in games. Google performance per core and efficiency of resource use PC with 6/8 cores in games PREVIOUSLY.
Of course, in the compartment 6 / 8 - core models will be more POWERFUL, but alone, against the same 3570k, which catcote clock and performance per core will be more successful in applications and games that are NOT focused on a large number of cores / threads. 6-core CPU models ONLY from 2016, become something of yourself. The same 5930k inferior 7700k. OH, and why, because the performance on the core 7700k is MORE, it is effective to cope with their work in the game.
To understand the numbers. And! don't forget about the architecture, process technology. I have compared even with the trick, BECAUSE 5930k - 22 nm, and 7700k - 14 nm.
Again, like the brow above: that to compare with?? Look carefully. Because it is incorrect to compare a 4 core with 6/8 in games where 6/8 cores are used inefficiently, because the engine is not friendly with so many.
I have provided the evidence listed games, and yet none proved otherwise. I'm not saying that its vapor to throw away, I'm talking about the fact that his time is over and a workhorse he overshadowed and has no pledge for the future.
Of course the difference in games of 4 vs 6 vs 8 vs 10 cores WILL be. It is GENERALLY considered incorrect comparison.
I've compared the 4 cores and 6 cores. I own TWO PCs.
W_A_R_P 73 wrote:
If not put it he would have me another three years could easily work with one card.
And for these 3 years You would know all these figures in practice, and would be among the whiny owners i5. Lucky just. On one even less.

V
Vovan Wolfovich 04.04.20

W_A_R_P 73
By the way, BEFORE AMD screwed up releasing 8 core models, in the hope that they will succeed, for the future, but they were WRONG. That is why they said that a 4-core Intel is better, they have enough, and i7 percent was the key for the future. Well, the duck is the future is now.
Just now FX has become to anneal, showing the figures are not worse than the i5-th. After all, coupe, 8 cores is more POWERFUL, right? ONLY, it is now obsolete process technology 32 nm. He was already retired.
That's only IF You take those same 8-core processors from Intel, will find the SAME. 2016 6 cores / 12 threads began to ship more efficiently, then fell 6 nuclear Riesen (Yes, there are 8 cores, AGAIN, I think that they are superfluous now, but you never know), and after Intel rolled out the 6-core model. I can take a hint? I hope Yes. But if You take the NEW 6-core, for example 1600S vs 3570k, now ex-3570k will be on performance per core, less effective, and therefore will not yield odnopolie, but in MEGAPOLICE in the 1600S coupe will win, though with a serious margin. That's what cores / threads. Customized now playing with the support.
Well, compared to 8600k, 3570k per core will be WEAKER by 30%, but in the coupe, 8600k surpass at times.
So, compare performance per core, considering the frequency, process technology, and application as it efficiently uses resources.
So Stellaris. Played? Well duck is a funny game, put at least 2-core processor, the difference with 4 or 6 cores will not see. This game is not friendly either threads or cores. Hammer ONE core and that's it. The engine is simple, and though to drive, but will not be better.

G
Gera95 04.04.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
as for NEW games, its already gone,
Eue/

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
For You before, not for me.
Spoiler

V
Vovan Wolfovich 04.04.20

Gera95
HAHHAHAHHA! I even don't know how to Express my laughter from start worthless JUNK!!!! Folic 4th? Seriously?
While still with Locke frames. MAN! We're talking about COMPLETELY different things that You don'T even UNDERSTAND.
And start mafia 3, origin, krayzis 3, the Witcher 3 in the city, watch dogs 2, the new NFS, battle 1 in the multi, GTA 5, and similar novelties and games.
Do you think that start ancient, flawed STUFF that was released in 2015, and was not a masterpiece, I like that surprise?
And that's not to mention the hallway in Andromeda.
GO TEACH I said, and do not tell then, and then burst out laughing.
And again, I said that Your processor is MUCH better CPU's theme. And AGAIN: learn, understand the numbers, and do not disgrace here.
By the way, NOW, in the hallway, Andromeda gives a CPU usage of 60%. Play IS, comedians, damn it.
I look forward to other games from the same Yubisoft, with two defenses and CPU usage is under 100%, and the TEARFUL owners of i5, where the same without them.
One question: what for You throw me this??? Why do I need Your i5-7640X. Not interesting, he, like numbers, 2066 Socket is not of serious interest, as his flawed a 4-core processor. Collect 2066 and stick to i5-7640X, Sverhgeroizm. We then look at the more common socket.

G
Gera95 04.04.20

VOVAN WOLF

What are you a clown all the same. That's about it.

V
Vovan Wolfovich 04.04.20

Gera95
And again. how You are stupid like a cork. Sami watched this video? Apparently NOT.

So what? And it's JUST gtx 960 is pathetic. Plug 1070 / 1080, Your i5 will be bent just so. Its limit of 960 here!
100% CPU usage. What stubborn and repeat. Come learn, said. Understand what and why and where it comes from. Locke frames save on i5, then a powerful graphics card is not necessary. Carry on with your 30 shots.
Well, didn't get the whole picture? Well, very sorry.

Gera95
Now, look HERE (i5-4690k):

G
Gera95 04.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
You do not talk to anyone in the New Year? Is it that bad?

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Socket 2066 was not a serious interest,
Intel® Core™ i9 X-series LGA2066
Perhaps you have a computer does the wood, and you're trying to compensate on the forums with their raging imagination.
You first buy 2066, then you write about serious interest.

P
Phoenix67 04.04.20

Sure people oskarblyat?

V
Vovan Wolfovich 04.04.20

Gera95
It You roll from side to side. First SCREWED up with the i5, now suck with i7-6800k. What I can not UNDERSTAND. Remove the smoothing to the limit, including resolution and stick to it 1070, to 30 frames. Just TALENT!
MAN!!!! What's the reason I i9-7900Х in games???? Man, it's the brain it's time to turn! Good clown pose.
Why the game has 10 cores / 20 threads???? When only 6 cores / 12 threads have entered the game world?
i9-7900Х inferior in games my 4790k in odnopolie ONLY 8%. why do I need a CPU for 50 000? To pay FOR THAT? For the fact that most of the cores idle.
To buy for igrulek 10 cores in your mind at all? There is 8700k for 23,000 rubles, which EXCEEDS IT in games.

What You 2066, DO not understand. Buy and tell rich what a pity that MUCH silly. There mother only from 10,000 rubles worth. On Z370 - only about 7000 rubles + percent in 23 000 roubles.
Here and then overpay for your ignorant choices. The result of ignorance.
For work ONE for gaming and home PC, this overpayment is empty, for it is foolish to take it as FX with its 8-cores in 2012. The schema is the same. When the 10 cores begin of something to imagine, in 2030, it will already be OLD. We need to keep up with the times, not ahead of it - Forward batko in hell to go.

G
Gera95 04.04.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Here and then overpay for your ignorant choices. The result of ignorance.
Yeah. :)

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
What's the reason I i9-7900Х in games????
Probably not needed, you soap and 1080p enough.
The word on my 4K screenshots, so there's so much pressure and such fps, not loc. :)
You can continue to sit on my 4790k and say that i5 is an office CPU. :)))

V
Vovan Wolfovich 04.04.20

Gera95
I certainly apologize for my rudeness, because then lit the EMPTY flood, provocations, insults, banned to figam me, I regret that you continue to answer, well, man does not know, does not recognize the error well prove useless. Have the courage, well to me, at least FOR MYSELF, look at the numbers at the moment, what they are, so it's not insurmountable, so as not to give is next time, to better understand how and what is the price of iron decides, decides is CORRECT, the right choice of components. And people, I see stupid, just collect on Z370 + 8700 on B350 + 1600. To pay for 2066 NO SENSE, it is a serious workhorse, well need there is in the games, as in PC. It's a different level, and it's not about the money.
PS 6800 already a very OLD man.
In General, my dear, brother, now, please, take care of myself, figure it out. Really empty dialogue, nothing concrete. I'm tired to answer such stupid comments.
In General, good luck bro. I'm tired, well I do not want to admit it, so be it. Maybe in Your place I would have acted the same way. let them remain with You.
Again what 4k dragged. WHY? Which mainitaining percent.
Storyteller, just terrible. In this life you have to be stubborn, BUT not a sheep.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
Yes! I believe that the percents i5 - super Prots for its time. But his time is gone. He's good for at least processability of Egorov Yes! But nevkoem case pakaur for downpayment on future pitch times are not going to Suva this percent into a gaming system For it is said in the Scripture that ay fifth percent now as AI third at the time, that is fit for the office of Masturbation right now, in the biblical PI attractive sledge for igollo with inclinations on bougoumou need ay seventh . I percent put at least five years since I use more solution'I igroh and there we know we work for it my some a percent is let him rest ,. Now is the time for ay seventh
and heavy vidjagame because the game became ...Bonk what demanding, al is badly optsionalnymi(
Hard to write - while not fully come to this world after NG!