3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.04.20 11:19 pm

WHO WILL WHAT TO DO ON NEW YEARS EVE!

Over the years, never wrote that anyone will do!
And so:
Three stupidest question!
Who is going to drink, someone in that will play all night after a feast, who will be with whom to celebrate?
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 04.04.20

STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
Who will drink,
Elixir ^_^
in that will play all night
Life ^_^
who is going with whom to celebrate?
With all ^_^

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.04.20

A. Soldier of Light
Pushed well. Exaggerated...
But pull)

Z
Zhizn dermo 04.04.20

Sit at home with the closest people whom I have left quite a bit. There will be all kinds of salads (tuna, crab sticks, Olivier, etc.), alcohol will not drink because I drink it very rarely. Drink juice and sprite. To watch a Christmas program on TV will not, there's a nonsense and the drunks.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.04.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Seecat with the whole family.To drink cognac.Play anything else will not,the New Year,and in the village with my mother-in-law also)

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 04.04.20

1.I drink orange juice.
2 Will play in the simulation mark NG
3 With the family of course

K
Kassandra_Rain 04.04.20

I will meet New year with their loved ones. What to drink...I don't know, a couple of glasses of champagne(to alcohol I'm not), and there has to Coca-Cola Fanta Mandarin reach)). Going to eat with her, talk on different topics, let us remember what happened this year(and we had a lot of things, both good and bad). Sadly, however, 2018 year of the dog, and in November this year died our beloved dog, so the mark is not desirable. After the table most likely, but it's not exactly going to knock achivku in multiplayer to platinum The Last of Us, if there is, of course some people will).

M
MesyacMay 04.04.20

STANDS of Milivoje
and why do your questions not answered? the topic would be more interesting...

I personally was bored this new year's eve,
Pliny, just got back from the store - who beer, vodka who suddenly needed, on the one hand resentment lingers, on the other hand, deliriously happy, well if not me, then who?)))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.04.20

S
Schasa I nikakuschy =not understand what is happening and why it is so everywhere there...

M
MesyacMay 04.04.20

STANDS of Milivoje
))) OK
I also decided to go nowhere, will probably be wasted right now!
damn, I am very sorry that there called and asked someone what to give, in principle, that wallet had all their desires fulfilled, even in a little debt climbed
and I hinted that I want and wish, and me... three sets of shampoos and shit for the bathroom.. it's not even the presents, but it ofigitelno respect.
strongly realized that the stupid alone as you are, because we are not with them, and the Internet crash and are looking for companionship and support.
schA drunk((

t
toraleystripe 04.04.20

Saw Skua, played a game with the title : undress the guard =) Celebrated the feast of the dark brotherhood =) Game undress the guard is that it is necessary to undress the guard so that he didn't notice anything =)

B
BioGen 04.04.20

He sat quietly with the family, I remember a lot of good last year - as my first time abroad was at the concert and in General, as first worked in the city of his beloved work. A lot of bad there, but the year was not in vain.

M
MesyacMay 04.04.20

toraleystripe
jealous))
need identity was meet NG in their favorite game, and not on relatives to spread where I was on a fixed and not necessary