3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sspk 04.04.20 11:22 pm

Happy New Year to those who have no sentiment.

Hello, everybody! Happy New year again.
In this post I will describe only what I have in my soul. I will be interested to read your comments.
Every year the mood is getting worse and worse. And to say there is not all sorts of people, they say, that you grew up in, so you don't have any new year mood, before you created parents, and now you have yourself it's all nonsense. Life itself has changed. That's deep inside of you I'm sure has this same thought. You, too, can feel it all changing? It's not about growing up some, I'm turning 21 in January, and I still want to feel yourself a child. Status, material possessions - never for me the key role. I want to Wake up again the boy who is looking for a gift at the Christmas tree. I so want to feel again that there are no worries in life, drop all ballast. So you want to play again in some the Sega, dandy, PlayStation 1. So you want to see again a happy family who are happy for me, corny for the fact that I grew up, even though it sounds a bit arrogant, but you understand. And this is not infantilism.
Explain why life has become so gray? Well, because it's all nonsense, that all depends on us. The mood can be artificially created, but is it real?

Tell us your stories that you have inside?

And to be always a little child
is the highest in the world adulthood.

Yevtushenko.
26 Comments
Sort by:
m
masha 04.04.20

Sspk
Adults to be better. Don't be a fool, who can cheat, and all.

S
Sspk 04.04.20

Masha
Maybe so

r
requiemmm 04.04.20

Growing up is such a relative thing. When you are a child you can enjoy life, so to speak, more earnestly. Wow, father for once was sober and we went fishing! Wow, what a cool pony! Hooray, the lessons are not asked! I caught in the pond tadpole is huge, bigger than a matchbox!!! Soldered circuit and it did not explode! Free to show emotions is allowed only to children. With age on your every manifestation of joy are a pair of triple frankly idiotic rules, these degenerative you should, herds of idiots living in it, you simply will not give. And life becomes gray.
But there are a couple simple truths. First - people die if they are killed. And if gently, under the guise of a joke, to convey this idea to all sorts of these guys that teach dullness, they will be left behind. For they know that already the fear of death:) Second - fluency in Russian Mat makes life much. Most of the characters that have to interact in the game called Life v0.95, do not need to go through the plot. They can just send. And life will be easier, maybe even some sunshine.

N
Nervios 04.04.20

Sspk
Just grow up and perceive life differently ! If all is well formed in your personal life . it will be his own family , but there could be more happiness and joy :) PS, almost 21 is not a maturity and puberty , that's when you have thirty ... this pechalka ))

S
Sspk 04.04.20

requiemmm
Very strong words about unnecessary characters, made me think, thank you.
Yes, but there is a feeling that in the future there is no reliability. Do your thing, teach people how to play the guitar.
Like, everything is cool. People are drawn. They say that as a good man. But sometimes you get tired because it's so unreliable... it's something of their own, and in the future not sure and that's the whole trick. Don't know how to solve this problem. On YouTube trying to think of something, but still not the same.

And it's not in neuronal connections, which in children is better developed, it's just the sensation of life is lost in time, like mentally dying.
The more I want to live, the closer the smell of death

S
Sspk 04.04.20

Nervios
And thank you, but still, 21 is already about something speaks.
Most shameful of what I have ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING IN 21 years, just a little hobby that ant steps in developing my business and all. About the case written above, what do you do in General. Maybe that's why I have no new year mood.

K
Kovboy belomor 04.04.20

It's like my favorite character Christoph people feel 20, not 10.Forty is not so in twenty.In the seventy and not as 40.Lost perception of the world,fade the bright colors.Now imagine that you live a thousand years,what may surprise you,that can awaken your soul or anything.Just gray,not interesting world.And about the feast neither this nor birthday is not a holiday I'm just one year closer to death and all.

N
Nervios 04.04.20

Sspk
Don't know 32 this lot or not... But in my life lost loved ones and family ... we Have to live and enjoy life every minute , for what he lived. To 27 years in the cesspool of life is lowered ( mistakes of youth ) 21 years it's all about yet , you'll be fine , most importantly himself stumps and set goals for life. And on account of the new year ,for the sixth year it does not feel normal day and all. Life is not very rosy ... I still remember the old days a bit surprised , while the people were kinder ....

S
Sspk 04.04.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Well similarly. Thanks for the comment.

S
Sspk 04.04.20

Nervios
I sincerely sympathize with you about family and friends.
That's about the people I do totally agree with you, but I don't understand what could change so people. The Internet?

K
Kovboy belomor 04.04.20

Sspk
Read the book A. Pehowa kindred the blood brothers.

M
Majestic Eagle 04.04.20

Sspk
Most important thing is not to despair, and know that all will be well, all depends on us. Yes, before, joy was created by parents, but because they, too, were once children and their parents did the same thing for them. Most importantly, be yourself and keep trying then we will succeed. Just live and do not pay attention to anybody. The world is not without kind people. Do not despair. Happy New Year!!!

M
MunchkiN 616 04.04.20

just not enough but better than in life

S
Sayman95 04.04.20

Oh, I've 22 years old, from their second year living alone. Previously thought and dreamt of what life in one is a complete joy, no worries, total freedom of action no control of parents and so on... But heck, how wrong I was, during this time of solitude the roof does start to go, despite the fact that there are friends with whom I can to spend time, but once again I come home from spleen covers. Games, series and the like do not help even though they could escape. Despite the fact that in the morning and afternoon all is well with the mood of the evening and closer to the night again depression and stress ( this is very good save music). But now, on a nose new year, and I suddenly decided to meet him all alone, go to friends, go to the parents, and know that later I'll regret it). I don't know why I wrote it, since it's not really even relates to the topic, but the sentiment is not. So, all you happy, wealth, success and prosperity in life. All hugs).

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.04.20

requiemmm
And if gently, under the guise of a joke, to convey this idea to all sorts of these guys that teach dullness, they will be left behind. For they know that already the fear of death:) Second - fluency in Russian Mat makes life much. Most of the characters that have to interact in the game called Life v0.95, do not need to go through the plot.
As I read your posts,you all the time somebody teaches life.Maybe just kidding?Throw a couple of sermons for persecution,and you reagiruet,cursing obscenities and threatening)

Nervios
now when it is already over thirty ... this pechalka ))
It is likely to raise in mass and get tired faster.And so,until cool.If after 30 to have the babies,not the strength that at 21.To run nights with bubbles and diapers more difficult.At 21, for 4 consecutive nights I can sleep 1-2 hours per night.After 30 second on a night like this can be headaches

Sspk
Unfortunately,his childhood and those feelings of the New Year is not back.Kids are more impressionable and emotional

t
the endless misanthropy o 04.04.20

Sspk
Spoiler
Storm the depths of despair, be brave, because suffering will meet on the way. Now you are overcome with nausea, she and Sartre, but its, I also felt nausea, I remember that, and that's only the beginning. You need to commit an error, to blame, to hate yourself, it will be painful, but you still belong to this world. You try to fix it, even if not correct, then make amends. Your fault should be forgiven, only then it is able to absorb your humanity, then you will be bound by the Leucocytes and accept the agony. If suffering is an earthly feeling, the agony of the alien, is fatal to mortals, but you're not on a deathbed. Will you accept the agony, because you deserve and because desired, it is desired to succumbing to nausea at the beginning. Taking the agony you will feel His presence, the breath of emptiness, and His eye is so angry that he is able to pay you in nothing, the very opposite of existence and the universe. His word and will decide your fate: will become His servant and bearer of destruction, will be part of the force that causes stars to burn, or disappear from space and time, lack of will obeshaju before his eyes penetrating.

R
Ripper Man 04.04.20

I do get sick of sitting. cool

K
Kovboy belomor 04.04.20

Ripper Man
Well look at it this way.Not in the hospital are already good..And who today still works in the night.

T
TheHouse 04.04.20

Sspk
Apparently someone covered midlife crisis, which is now younger, now starts earlier, the dynamics of life increased in the modern world, that's all crazy. disorders and younger, at the moment I can only advise you not to flicker than nothing, and let all the flow, time will put everything in and fix it, he is experienced, now everything is gone. Sooner or later begin to perceive everything calmer, realize that tired to create, want to create. Then life will sparkle with new colors, not so bright as a child of course, unfortunately it is not possible. But everything will be better and easier. Happy new year!

m
masha 04.04.20

I remember New Years of childhood, how good it was then. I went looked from the window as fireworks allowed, covered children's feelings, how good it was then and now everything is gone. I wonder what will happen after death.