3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sspk 04.04.20 11:22 pm

Happy New Year to those who have no sentiment.

Hello, everybody! Happy New year again.
In this post I will describe only what I have in my soul. I will be interested to read your comments.
Every year the mood is getting worse and worse. And to say there is not all sorts of people, they say, that you grew up in, so you don't have any new year mood, before you created parents, and now you have yourself it's all nonsense. Life itself has changed. That's deep inside of you I'm sure has this same thought. You, too, can feel it all changing? It's not about growing up some, I'm turning 21 in January, and I still want to feel yourself a child. Status, material possessions - never for me the key role. I want to Wake up again the boy who is looking for a gift at the Christmas tree. I so want to feel again that there are no worries in life, drop all ballast. So you want to play again in some the Sega, dandy, PlayStation 1. So you want to see again a happy family who are happy for me, corny for the fact that I grew up, even though it sounds a bit arrogant, but you understand. And this is not infantilism.
Explain why life has become so gray? Well, because it's all nonsense, that all depends on us. The mood can be artificially created, but is it real?

Tell us your stories that you have inside?

And to be always a little child
is the highest in the world adulthood.

Yevtushenko.
26 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 04.04.20

Masha
Guess what will be revealed in good time:))

Z
Zhizn dermo 04.04.20

Masha
+
Outside the window even there is no snow. What kind of mood may be involved. Lately my life is nothing but depression does not cause.( Especially on holidays, when all should be well.

A
Artur Tahrirov 04.04.20

Life sucks
Understand. Outside the window also no snow. The dirt, the stench and not something bright on the horizon.

m
masha 04.04.20

Nevoeiro
And life will be easier ✓

N
Nevoeiro 04.04.20

Masha

t
technopank 04.04.20

It is likely (pure speculation) for me personally, new year is summing up the expiring year and if they are depressing, and even worse alas, the mood is understandable when you realize that for the entire year, your losses have exceeded your purchase, it is logical that there would be no NG.