3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Felixxx87 04.04.20 11:29 pm

Windows 10. Slowly progruzhat textures while riding.. (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Recently switched to top ten and noticed a problem In the Internet..of course a lot of VIDOS and tips on it, but they are all useless..seven was not such never. Has anyone solved the problem except switching to seven?
27 Comments
Sort by:
m
mavlan 04.04.20

For a long time I could not play GTA as Frisia at all settings, and textures were loaded, I bought a SSD and almost on the ultra without any problem

F
Felixxx87 04.04.20

mavlan
that is, I think problem in bad compatibility and dozens of hdd?

A
Artur Tahrirov 04.04.20

Felixxx87
I have seven. When a quick drive around the city SOMETIMES do not have time to upload textures.

K
Kirill22092 04.04.20

Felixxx87
The meaning is the same http://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/tech/igra_nachinaet_zhutko_frizit_posle_5_30_minut_igry-944009/

F
Felixxx87 04.04.20

Kirill22092
So why in the seven textures were always progrules normal, and ten troubles? What's the difference?

K
Kirill22092 04.04.20

Felixxx87
Most likely Windows in the background doing something, can built-in AntiVir, maybe something else.
Look in task Manager during the game.

F
Felixxx87 04.04.20

Kirill22092
In the course of business the percent, here it is the game scored a hundred on all 4 cores, everything else is stock, now looking through program fps monitor

m
mavlan 04.04.20

Well, knowing 10ку, try Google how to turn off game DVR, maybe you have it enabled

F
Felixxx87 04.04.20

mavlan
no, not included, it is generally unavailable

T
The Dmitry Disaire 04.04.20

Felixxx87
You have self radio have? He then wrote that the textures behave, get him now.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 04.04.20

Felixxx87
And Lok at 30 fps definitely helps.

A
Anymatrix 04.04.20

And you have updated the computer to tens or a clean set?
I have the same problem was when I updated.
Then after some time it took me to pure wind put, it's been 2 years and no problems watching. Not in the top ten business.
In General, you're not the only one who came up with something similar. I saw somewhere an article about how you can fix this with no reinstalling

S
Salvador Gunzerker 04.04.20

Anymatrix
Happy Birthday :)

A
Anymatrix 04.04.20

Salvador Gunzerker
Heh, thanks! And you happy new year! )

S
Salvador Gunzerker 04.04.20

Anymatrix
You too :)

A
Andrew Fox 04.04.20

I noticed that after changing the video card to a more powerful got a bug that textures do not appear immediately.

F
Felixxx87 04.04.20

The_Disaire
No. I say, Nitsche not changed. Play with the same settings as on the seven played, but there everything was OK..

F
Felixxx87 04.04.20

The_Disaire
What is Locke? Vertikalna sync at 50%? Doesn't help

C
Chuck_Norris_ 04.04.20

Felixxx87
10,key you need to turn off the DVR! all other unnecessary functions in stripped Game most Windows is find that it is marked with Hboksa...

C
Chuck_Norris_ 04.04.20

Felixxx87
And Yes, I wish you put Windu on clean and not over the old one, and all the wood on the new on pure ie, the disk must be divided into at least two virtual one under Windows and there should be only Windows and those files that you're not afraid to lose, and everything else needed by other virtual drives so you format the virtual hard disk which under Windows during installation from the installation disc or USB flash drive and then after installation, put pure wood on the new can use the driver pack solyushin, but the wood on the graphics card do not need to put on driver packs and download from official site the latest...