3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Felixxx87 04.04.20 11:29 pm

Windows 10. Slowly progruzhat textures while riding.. (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Recently switched to top ten and noticed a problem In the Internet..of course a lot of VIDOS and tips on it, but they are all useless..seven was not such never. Has anyone solved the problem except switching to seven?
27 Comments
Sort by:
F
Felixxx87 04.04.20

In General, the problem dared as follows.. First put vertical sync to 50% and restart the game(otherwise the setting will not take effect), then run the game, the textures are to pogruzitsya fine but fps was some kind of torn, if I may say so..Then I uninstalled the last driver katalist and put crimson..Went to the game and fps has become my smoother(though in a locked 30 fps), than even when I played in the sevens. Maybe even some rogue like me with weak iron, this info will come in handy. All with Coming NG!

T
The Dmitry Disaire 04.04.20

Felixxx87
limit 30 fps is better through the driver, the game is not a lock, and the horror of it.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 04.04.20

Felixxx87
19lexa19
http://os-helper.ru/windows-10/otklyuchit-xbox-dvr.html even through the registry.

F
FsTanDar 04.04.20

Anymatrix
By the way, Yes! I too just updated and Windows PPC how to blunt the beginning. Decided to do a clean install, so it still flies, even any of the processes did not stop. Only antivirus changed.

_
_iSTALKER_ 04.04.20

RAM may not be enough, the same problem was until I bought 1 bar

a
anupadaku 04.04.20

Buy ssd and forget. The more expensive the better. And kill unnecessary background modes.

a
anupadaku 04.04.20

I5-3570k overclocked to 4.2
P8p67-m pro
16gb memory
Crucical 275gb SSD
ASUS 6gb 1060
Almost everything on ultra except grass high and TXXA disabled. Fps does not drop below 52.