3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnrealPRO 04.04.20 11:35 pm

The best weapon in the game (Mass Effect 3)

So,the game came out already quite a time ago,it is already possible to choose the best weapon.Will post my personal list:
Sniper rifle:Black widow,the Hero,Indra.
Assault rifles:Mattock,Falcon.
Shotguns:Geth Plasma,Claymore.
Pistols:Skorpion,paladin,Executioner(if weight allows to take the paladin or Scorpion).
And what is your list of the best weapons?If I missed something important?Unsubscribe.A very interesting topic.Also discussed here are the best rounds for me, deforming, and for you(mostly in co-op,you know that the incendiary in the single-nagyberki,and in the cooperative?)?
117 Comments
Sort by:
i
ironHAMMER.ms 04.04.20

Shotguns: Claymore, Grail.
Assault rifle: don't use
Sniper rifle:Widow, Mantis.
Heavy pistols:Executioner, eagle.
PP:Cicada, Fury
Ammunition incendiary or deforming. In coop do not play principle.

A
Abnormality 04.04.20

Best weapon - attack-man to negotiate with the Drell adepts.
1. Reeve AoE
2. Charge chrome
3. Nova
4. Reeve AoE
5. Nova
6. Looking for a new purpose
7. Goto 1

Yes, I stoned mopsik =^^=

U
UnrealPRO 04.04.20

Urdnot Rex [Alive] ,
well, then write,what class and race which weapon you take.Normal topic,do not drive.There is no right to write:I take dissolve a dart,and storm Claymore and why.

Abnormality,
then the storm better come to terms with justicel Azari.

U
UnrealPRO 04.04.20

Abnormality,
then the storm better come to terms with justicel Azari.

A
Abnormality 04.04.20

UnrealPRO
Sure! Its just I have no, I forgot that her desolation is stronger.

S
Striker36484 04.04.20

Do not understand the meaning of the Claymore, the damage is the greatest, I admit, but damn huge mega weight and slow reload make a mess, better Grail to take.

U
UnrealPRO 04.04.20

Abnormality,
plus the combination turns good,justicar protects point,the storming flies.That is, the assault will bother you,but if you need something to neutralize that,justice puts barrier and give themselves it makes.

Striker36484,
I take it your divorce-the geta,it is the increased accuracy,damage,plus inviz works wonders.On gold I with the Comba Claymore+getresuid not hard to play at least.Any enemy with shields and simple health demolished by a shot in the stomach and above without inviza gold.

I forgot:the damage of the Claymore is comparable to widow ordinary KL overcharging faster,accuracy is not so lame(from geta improve accuracy).Aiming blows to the head from about 40m.

T
TsuriC.C 04.04.20

Sniper rifle:Black widow, Javelin.
Assault rifle:Mattock.
Pistols:Skorpion,Paladin,Talon.
Another Sacramone a good thing. Ammunition: incendiary.
Well, in the coop. prefer not to go.)

S
Salvador Gunzerker 04.04.20

Assault rifle: Geth Pulse rifle;
Shotgun: Postrel Holy Grail.

A
AnderWorld 04.04.20

...Of all high-tech weapons - a pistol, assault rifle, sniper rifle...

About scientific and technical performance in games and movies - Yes, you're absolutely right, all that is shown to the General mass is still in what may be 18th-century, in what may be the Paris salon - it was said that in 2012, people will across the sky to fly large balloons with the house which will direct leather sofas, soft cushions and refined kochanny, and all, more than that, and the fact that it will be jets, computer controlled, what no one will say.
If you ask consultants, scientists, futurists, everything will be completely different, but no one except the highbrow experts (and people like you and me :)) do not understand, and that would be bad supposed. The bulk of the population eats what they feed as mentioned above in the notorious McDonald's. I for example just love a pretty picture (not on the chart and the plot, the graphics are not an end in itself) and sometimes I like action, relaxing the brain (not lzya him to work all the time, it is necessary sometimes to relax :)) And I don't expect from movies and games is something particularly different (except exceptions like Tarkovsky) This can be obtained from books.
But with specific regard to ...Of all high-tech weapons - a pistol, assault rifle, sniper rifle...

Shooting someone with a car that's perfect nonsense, it's still something to submit in the near future, man's a fool who decided to have a shoot-out with a kind of tank of the future with a certain analogue of the arena on Board not just shooting at flying anti-tank grenade to him and any of Celje including at the stupid man. The outcome of this shootout will be decided obviously in a split second and not in favor of a man who did not even have time to understand what happened. However, we can assume that the person will be a system of type arena but still it will be fight between the two systems - which is better and people will be in this fight to do with it and if vijavat will only be able to see the protocols report how he survived. I really do not believe in
the possibility of creating intelligent machines in the foreseeable future, while we are the Shoe that Shoe the roughly speaking robotic can't do that if she so smart as a natural analogue to deistvovat could, however I read a few years ago in one experiment a computer virus created by necoro number of docking manoeuvres of pesusich life to do could, but it's only a list of the docking manoeuvres, the problem is that we just do talking how to say what life can not. I don't want to say that electronic robotic systems will be fully domination on the battlefield, and people not be able to do against them, people are very inventive, but the fact that it will not be a shootout with a robot I can expect it will be something completely different. And here I was in the game mass effect 2
pleasantly pleased with the presence in Tali of Asorry and especially the Legion of weapons (AI hacking), pararosaniline robots of the enemy to their advantage.

Shepard could technology a lot better than the automatic shotgun, and rifle to use, well there are implants with quantum technologies called here some mass effect, though apparently this is the quantum technology but they are mostly the same as firearms, in effect - that is, in a straight line in a certain direction except for some exceptions which can get the enemy from behind cover and fields which created the character with implants in the second part when you had to go through Roy, but this is hardwired and not a weapon. Hacking AI well why it functions only in a straight line against any wall even cardboard he's powerless.
I personally use implants as it is in galactic future predtavlyaetsya me a better weapon.
As for ...the machines which can make hundreds, so splurge on quality each individual makes no sense... I think the quality is better than quantity and always cite the example of Konkistodory, a handful of which are completely conquered a huge Empire in South America. About ...stupid slow hardware... but how about a system of type arena is able to hit the approaching man? The Americans are now engaged in this smart mine destructive passing regarding passing away tanks and infantry.
...operations with direct management of weapons in small scale... but it's problem is I think too difficult for our level of development, but for civilizations galactic scale it should not be so difficult.
...Robots/AI Vaughn, weapons systems support, and not a walking robot fighters... I think that projects such as the alpha dog for example for our level of technology the setting of complex and multiple problems alpha dog is confirmed. Why make a walking robot? Designers argue in favor of their more terrain than wheeled or tracked samples, but today at our level of technology it is possible to make robotic Autonomous units on the basis of such systems as arena and smart mine by installing them on the base of the apparatus with the air
cushion or completely make hovering above the ground i.e. on the basis of four motor helicopter, small prototypes are already full aprobada.
So what is our poor Shepard he is in the game all this rapid, quantum-tech to resist - there are two answers and one is button SLOW - pause-time which is in the games mass effect (I have this key end). It or computer technology rapidly advanced calculations based on quantum computer, then Shepard should really be half machine or is the technology of slow - pause-time perhaps the Protheans perhaps even more advanced civilization sozdavshii the reapers.
Just got an interesting book that I'm reading Physics of the impossible author Michio Kaku, a physicist, he's one of the authors of superstring theory.

s
spellcustomer 04.04.20

Sniper Black widow the gun Phalanx I am quite satisfied. During play recon it this weapon gave the greatest preference. Assault rifles the most proteansky like.

A
AnderWorld 04.04.20

spellcustomer
Well, not galactic technology level of this weapon is stupid from the 20th century.

s
spellcustomer 04.04.20

AnderWorld
Last time I checked, humanity has not mastered mass effect)))

The form and appearance of the gun and after 300 years does not change much, and the damage... well, this is after all a game and there needs to be a no balance. If one gun power was comparable to a nuclear warhead, what would do then was the point of the shootings and the war in General?

In fact, imagine such a machine, which punches steel armor thickness of at least 1000 mm. to Defend against which is impossible, but cowered away. What's next? Further any war one diplomacy.

Therefore, I personally do not understand why the complaints of weakness, or unrealistic. There is a game, is reality. In reality, of course, much of mass effect is not possible yet anyway. So what?

A
AnderWorld 04.04.20

spellcustomer
Hah, Yes, incomprehensible mass effect have not yet mastered, but the acceleration shoots the electromagnetic charge of the rail the gun - had tested if mass effect is about the electromagnetic rail the gun as I realized that the prototypes already exist.
Speaking about the 20th century I was talking about the scheme of shooting only in a straight line and only with a hand pointing the eye where the role of electronics is very small (only e-cross you in the manual should point at the target).
Electromagnetic in addition to rail guns, there are several development of completely new weapons, this smart mine, and corner shot (shot from the corner) and manual missile system with three razdelyayutsya nukes self-correcting your flight and weapons system metal storm" and some others.

I believe that the Form and appearance of the gun and after 300 years and 100 years from now can completely change the form of modern weapons far nezavrsena not universal, pistol about which will be discussed below, has many disadvantages, firstly it is in the case which still need time to get it out of the holster and it's precious moments which can cost you your life, secondly it if you have already got and keep ready is your arms or at least one arm that does not allow you to perform a variety of actions the implementation of which may require you to remove the weapon and then back to the first shortcoming, the third gun you have can be taken away and used against you (which of course can be solved with the aid of electronics with the recognition of the owner, but what does not apply) implants with quantum (apparently) the technology of weapons these shortcomings lisheen, although I certainly think that for me personally that would be too radical a RAID, to insert into your body glands - brrr, not a rush, but you can just wrist weapon like combat instrumedley with all the features of implants, even if you think that if implants are not organic and metal implant, like a muscular mechanism electric ray and of the beetle scorer only improved performance, then anywhere on the beach at any moment you bagatov is really weaker than the quantum-technological implants but that would beat off and run to combat Bracers may be sufficient :)
As for the pistol (or commensurate with it's size of the device) at the power comparable to a nuclear warhead, then Yes, the laws of physics do not zapreshayut and create is theoretically possible, and probably civilization able to spread across the galaxy - it I wrote somewhere that maybe if this ustroistve would be as destructive forces signed a monopole mogloby it possible to delete an entire planet. As for the balance between guns and protection that there is such a thing known as a confrontation between projectile and armor when there is a new weapon against him appears and new sewn, and so the time - constant competition. Civilization is able to create a weapon of this level should be able to create against the appropriate defense, it and energy yesterday, and materials zashitnik costumes. But as the sense of the shootings - is the question. The creators of the game casually, so incidentally, to all effects implants added to the singularity, and this is complete death and as some opponents against which I used to survive I did not understand, because the singularity it's the absolute weapon against which there can be sewn, and the second question is about the singularity in the game - can be created Korotkova singularity and shouldn't she vozniknovenii sushestvovat to stay forever? Just use singularities as weapons - is extremely controversial, and winning in its application comparable to the victory in a nuclear war....

And about the machine which pierces steel armor thickness of at least 1000 mm, is easy, only it needs to shoot not bullets but something like Rosignano in electromagnetic rail the accelerator plasma, the problem in leash range shooting in the air, but you can do it even easier - shoot in Celje the rigid beam of high-energy neutrons, only from this, you can create a defense, but against the singularity - the question.
What have the complaints of weakness, or unrealistic. There is a game, is reality.
Well, in pervoj there are a lot of my games, although of course they are all the same Convention, but just I would like that we nonsense not offered, and that research fantasica was all done for science.
In reality, of course, much of mass effect is not possible yet anyway.
That's it - yet, but the fact is that much can be not so much more complicated and our understanding of the technologies of civilizations on a galactic level very primitive and things may look far from it. I game series mass effect in General liked it, although I have made for myself mentally amended that I would (if I had released this game, or if I took a consultant on science fiction :)) would have done differently, but of course I would like that biovar based on the opinion of consultants, futurists, but they just moved our society in the galaxy and took the heroes famously firing machine guns.
I personally for my tastes I liked the quantum-technological implants and instrumedley.

s
spellcustomer 04.04.20

AnderWorld
And here we come to the main point:

The game and reality. Yeah, I have no doubt that in the future everything will be different, that will be one opposed to their countermeasures (reality). But the goal is entertainment (Game). What can we say, even if Karpyshyn actually went against any logic and reference to scientific (Game). However, the goal of the creators of the game is a cash grab. That means only one thing: the more buns they come up with (whether realistic or not) the more people they will lead. The more special effects, whistles and rattles, the better for sales (the reality). The developers are NOT guided by the intelligent minority, as, in General, and himself Karpyshyn. They stupidly want money and try only when confident of success (Because МЕ1 was the best part of the series in many respects).

In the end, we see What the game is and weapons.

What about the fact that the appearance of a weapon will change dramatically: I do Not agree. We (humans) create weapons that are easy to use in our physiology. As long as we have the index fingers, roughly speaking, there will be triggers in the guns. I believe that our physiology is a comprehensive argument in favor of my opinion. Another point - the story. For the last 300 years, even if the weapon became better, but in appearance it has not changed much. And if you look in even more ancient times you can find even more evidence. A sword, for example, has been used for millennia. So why not use omni - blade? Thousands of years ago man used throwing weapons. The CRO-magnons threw stones, we now throw grenades. Why? Because we are so comfortable.

A
AnderWorld 04.04.20

Don't know what is important and what is not, but as far as games and reality - so the game is a simulation, objects, environments, situations, like 3D Max and Auto Cad now for example simulate any design object of any complexity. Just before people carried out such a simulation on paper and now the computer just at the beginning of the computer age graphic simulation was a lot easier than it is now (simple lines vector graphics with a small number of elements) now we more and more approximate computer simulation to reality, though as they say there is no limit to perfection, and the process all goes. Yes, the game is a simulation for entertainment purposes, but for example I am an architect and work as a designer do the interiors in 3D, its like work, work I love, I like to invent different versions of the interior, may many of them will not be realized and are rejected by the customer, but to see them in modelling me the same pleasure, and this modeling the same is a pleasure. What about in-market games then Yes I agree with you - the goal of the creators of the game is a cash grab. That means only one thing: the more buns they come up with (whether realistic or not) the more people they will lead. The more special effects, whistles and rattles, the better for sales (the reality). The developers do NOT focus on the intelligent minority....
I actually already wrote somewhere that the games and movies (except for some exceptions such as Tarkovsky's Stalker, love swans and some others) have no what outstanding do not expect the game play to give the brain off and relax (and I still do it a little differently than some), something else you can get from books. But sometimes your brain still wakes up from sleep and asks questions, and yet still I would like that the developers were doing something interesting, and sometimes you have to say they get it, take the whole Half life unforgettable, but a lot of it lapses, but it's good they have a sci Fi thing turned out :) Mass effect - albeit with some amendments that I made - the same good stuff (by the way respect for - МЕ1 was the best part of the series in many ways, I feel the same way).

And what about the fact that the appearance of a weapon will change dramatically, I'm with your opinion I completely disagree, Yes we humans make weapons that are easy to use in our physiology, and that this necessitates the development I believe weapons hands free just before it was technologically difficult to implement, plus the traditions and conservatism of the views coming from those times when the first flint gun and gun as we know them, but it could theoretically be very different what may be Heron of Alexandria if I knew about porche could invent what lists you archibus small size clip to the arm and then now we would consider such a weapon is quite familiar, however the problems with loading vinode would warrior to wield either a sword or a spear or forced to create as a Supplement normal archibus for shooting out of hand but also is tacked to the arm could stay because of its advantages such as quick application in case of danger, on the March or in everyday service as it is always at hand rather on hand. As for the current state of technology the Taser for example it is possible to create in the form of hands free, and as to physiology, and we have index fingers, so the most natural movement in an emergency situation is to simply throw your arms in the direction of the danger, and how will control firing system no matter whether it be a neural interface or just any system responding to the movement (compression of the fist or even the unraveling of the palm) sensors or just buttons and your favorite move for the trigger can read out electronics with your gloves and send a signal to the trunk fastened on your hand. - ...Sword, for example, has been used for millennia. So why not use omni - blade? ... All at the same time, in the days of the sword of the similarity of the omni - blade technically was impossible, although certain types of knives type hands free was - such as the spikes on the armor that can be hit when the knight had no weapons in his hands, a ninja is if you believe the Internet a few development of edged weapons hands free it, including the likeness of claws Rassamaha of X-men :) (I personally weapons like the omni - blade does not like because of the close-range actions, like quenching from a far :) is that a Taser in a pinch :) . Grenade't matter what modern or future it is possible to attach to the belt, and left hand with a reliable closure mechanism checks that would to otselot pointing to the hole with his finger and then throwing her right hand, the electronics could make such a grenade is safer for their for example it fully could be cocked only losing the wireless signal from your owner i.e. flying away far away in addition it could be a sensory system of blasting and recognition system / another, but this is of course in the future.

A
AnderWorld 04.04.20

And nothing like fighting instrumedley and implants in the game? Implants by the way, this is the top amenities and physiology, but rather is a new part of physiology, disputed the truth of (that's if organic implants), I am personally more combat instrumedley like as they do not need to implant.

s
spellcustomer 04.04.20

AnderWorld
but I like an architect and work as a designer do the interiors in 3D, its like work, work I love, I like to invent different versions of the interior, may many of them will not be realized and are rejected by the customer, but to see them in modelling me the same pleasure I gotta give you credit: you Have a good education, creative work and really interesting to talk to. Much of what you said is much more meaningful than most of those present at the forum. The game is the reality... never mind. Questions to the controversial always controversial.

On the second part. Weapons will not change much. I'm a historian by training, and very much, among other things, interested in the history of weapons. It is on the basis of their knowledge, I would argue that much it will never change. After 1000 - 2000 years maybe, but not 200 - 300. In our century weapons are still very primitive. Until you change the way you use, it will not change the external form. Further, more precise, more destructive, more convenient are the main vectors, which for thousands of years developing weapons. Until we learn to throw fireballs))) (or use the notorious biotics) until you create something fundamentally different (beyond the scope of classical physics) that we have now - nothing will not change much and... let the force be with us, yeah.

A
AnderWorld 04.04.20

spellcustomer
I'm a historian by training, and very much, among other things, interested in the history of weapons.
Very interesting. Then tell me about the hands free weapons of the Japanese ninja, or whatever they're called, it was the same they have a hands free devices in the form of claws. What is not different appearance weapons which existed for a long time already I must say. And for what it is in 200 - 300 years, it will not change because of rapidly developing science and technology GRT a very long time. And that prevents us to build a Taser for example in the form worn on the hand weapons of hands free which always would be ready, and more like a blinding laser, Yes I'm still about the wrist unit thought I'm certainly no expert on weapons but I think it is possible and the gas and the gun battle some low recoil to develop, as the main mechanism only without arm and wrist on the inside of the housing with the lever down or just do with electronic type metal storm and aiming laser designator, or just the camera in corner shot I apologize for my French, it would be from the corner to shoot. As for large caliber with a big impact - you can have the shock absorbers to do the exhaust trunk back in the machine HTML seems to be done. And here you have - voila - wrist weapon the earthlings.
More / Discovery was the transfer of inventing the future where a team of inventors developed ekipirovka the future for fire and among other things wrist system for Tuscania fire hands free - something like a small barrel fire extinguisher with hose going behind his back only shooting under very high pressure pulses of ognetushitelya substances as a charge of shot from a shotgun which literally gets off the flame economical spending stock ognetushitelya substances
And on this principle, the flamethrower can create.
Why not to make such weapons hands free? Explained to me what do you think about this.
As for biotics is not scientific, I think it's a quantum technological implants, will the force be with us it's not scientific, but ognennye not balls but jet we have since the days of ancient Greece seems to be throwing however is not out of hand and flame throwers, beetles same scorers like this long before man without any weapons doing i.e. just hands free :) though not hands and of their abdomen out of them.
But what about the already sosestausee technologies. Why based on them such weapons not to do?
Missiles for example are improving every day, it would be possible in the near future missile complex hands free done in the likeness of a backpack from which the missile flew up and flew then specified by the operator hands-free, Celje. By the way the last rocket development up and fired and then change the direction in stornonu goal that just allows them to hit such as pehotintsev behind cover.

P
Prophet_92 04.04.20

black widow)shot-frag)