3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnrealPRO 04.04.20 11:35 pm

The best weapon in the game (Mass Effect 3)

So,the game came out already quite a time ago,it is already possible to choose the best weapon.Will post my personal list:
Sniper rifle:Black widow,the Hero,Indra.
Assault rifles:Mattock,Falcon.
Shotguns:Geth Plasma,Claymore.
Pistols:Skorpion,paladin,Executioner(if weight allows to take the paladin or Scorpion).
And what is your list of the best weapons?If I missed something important?Unsubscribe.A very interesting topic.Also discussed here are the best rounds for me, deforming, and for you(mostly in co-op,you know that the incendiary in the single-nagyberki,and in the cooperative?)?
117 Comments
Sort by:
G
Golgerg 04.04.20

What do you mean Left!?

E
Eraser101 04.04.20

Golgerg
S Leviathan.

K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 04.04.20

better than the dart did not meet. so the answer is obvious.

C
C3H7OH 04.04.20

Claymore. In the right hands is death. My hands are sometimes skillful.

g
greenfox111 04.04.20

Black Widow, Saber, Destroyer of Cerberus, paladin, without question.

m
mifora 04.04.20

Claymore is the best shotgun IMHO

A
AnderWorld 04.04.20

All about pistols and shotguns say, primitive, primitive, in the galactic future, all we can expect something bigger and better than this already outdated for galaxy scheme - pistols and shotguns :)

[
[S.A.D.] 04.04.20

Sniper rifle Dart - this is a great weapon.

L
LamBORG.ini 04.04.20

Her heavy, single-shot Dart does not go to any comparison with the Hero. Fast reload, 3 shots, weight, rate of fire and a stock of termoarredo make getskow the vundervaflâ Smoking in aside.
Shotguns the best carbine Rigar. The damage per second it is even greater than the Claymore, which by the way is also not easy.
Among pekala very well proved to be an Acolyte. That's just custody of him, not to kill, but the phantoms and Geth coming down to cheer.
The rest of the weapons somehow do not enjoy.

b
brazilium 04.04.20

LamBORG.ini
In multi CV is superior to the Hero. Because the Hero of the advertising weapon, which means its level is usually low (1, very rarely 4), the same CV could be H. in addition to the FT integrated armor-piercing modification. Weight way Героя1 -1.75, on the background of the Viper's, a bit underrated weapon, give her the ammo and gain it algonet Герой1 (the Viper X damage above the character 1).

L
LamBORG.ini 04.04.20

brazilium
A Viper shooting speed less, and the CV weighs a shitload.

b
brazilium 04.04.20

LamBORG.ini
A Viper 6 shots, and the Hero 3.
Hero-1 weighs in at 1.75 FT-X weighs 2,0
Under invisible, you can make two shots from the FT

L
LamBORG.ini 04.04.20

brazilium
From the FT recoil after the shot strong and... okay, okay you convinced me :D
Plus CV is in the fact that it looks solid, like a Barret M82A1.

K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 04.04.20

Her heavy, single-shot Dart does not go to any comparison with the Hero - Who said that???, don't believe... you're not convincing me!!!

C
Cakeman 04.04.20

S
Stevenson 04.04.20

Mattock/Avenger(bleeding:sight, increase inventory to the max)
Black widow(Barely accumulated on it)
Postrel Grail.
I don't need more!

B
Bastarder 04.04.20

As previously noted the choice of weapons depends on the class and type of game. Playing as an Adept in single used, mostly guns. In the beginning of the game like M-5 Фаланга5, then switched to Destroyer of Cerberus and then the killer
Arc Gun paladin is not liked because of the low rate of fire and small clips. I tried to use the Swiss first Defender, then Dacromet special advantages over handguns, especially the Arc are not noticed. Good idea to start a fight on long distances with the use of sniper rifle the Viper - high DPS with a good accuracy. Playing for the Guards, in addition to the above weapons, used a shotgun the Holy Grail Postrel - killer stuff.

A
Alex1245 04.04.20

Recently downloaded the Shootout hike Reaver is really good. But all the competition from Cachemonitor can not stand. Accuracy below a third, damage - twice. The last more or less kompensiruet rate of fire, but the disk Dacromet can spin, causing great damage. Plus the shrapnel, which sits down on nearby enemies. And the gun actually it turns out the counterpart the sniper rifle is powerful and accurate. Still don't know if he can compete with the emitter Prothean against creatures and Banshees, but for now, the choice is obvious.
Still like PP the Goths. Especially if you hang the armor-piercing modification and improved store. For the adept it's a gift. Thus, informed my favorite shotgun the Apostle moved to the third place.
But all the above applies to the passage of bioticos. But as a scout took a Crisis. Still good for this class Dart, but it is a huge minus - otnositelnosti. Only if Coalesced.bin them. But so many weapons to customize.

C
C3H7OH 04.04.20

Single - enemy meat beat everything.
Cartoon Typhoon, Claymore, Dart.

b
brazilium 04.04.20

C3H7OH
Reaver is good in both.