3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DrexDelord 04.04.20 11:42 pm

Identified the cause of the Frisians! (Dark Souls 3)

Could not play because of the freezes, tried a lot of solutions.
Or lowering the settings nor reinstalling drivers did not help.
But it was all just, I play on the gamepad from the Xbox 360, so I launched again the game... as usual began to freesite... And then accidentally brushed the mouse and lo and behold the camera spun without a single twitch or lag. Deferred Gamepad and played the keyboard for about 20 minutes, after 20 minutes not a single freeze. I'm shocked the game is that you can normally only play with a gamepad because it slows...
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devilor 04.04.20

The controller 360 always freezes when AutoSave fly, the gamepad has nothing to do with it.

G
Get Ohotnik 04.04.20

DrexDelord
Damn bro, huge respect to you for advice)))) it's the Same old shit started a few days ago, terrible lag when playing Dark Souls with a gamepad from 2-3 XOne. Demolished the driver, downloaded the old friezes and jerking was gone. I have the driver on vidyahu rearranged and rolls, until I noticed that when playing with the keyboard there's no lag. Thank you again!

M
Megatron4000 04.04.20

billypit
You can play with a pad. You need to disable vibration in the game menu. Friezes go.

Guy, you simply genius!!! Helped. Year fucking with ... any year, I suffered with this! How happy I am))