3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rezak85 04.04.20 11:42 pm

Weapons and crafting in the game (Dead Space 3)

What guns are the best and what better to do in the beginning of the game ? And I understand there are only two slots for weapons ? He go with a cutter from the second part and what is a Tesla , but I nenravitsya.
39 Comments
Sort by:
S
Syslik430 04.04.20

Hmm they've overdone it with the crafting,half an hour at the bench stood a while to understand,and so I spent half the game with the cutter ran)

B
Booby 04.04.20

rezak85
Found a great combination. Gun +Cutter. With the addition of battery acid.

F
FDGoD_UA 04.04.20

rezak85
Gather a scheme trunk the Enforcer and the problem will disappear ))) as for me 1 of the best guns

S
SteveG8 04.04.20

I scrapter a double plasma cutter. :D

G
Gutseen 04.04.20

Skrifter I wonder animal.
Upper unit is a miniature machine gun.
The bottom - cutter with modifications
or 2W benzoilo for lovers of sex

t
trustedSunbro 04.04.20

Collected a toy, problems with enemies until the end of the game do not know
Spoiler

c
chotcha 04.04.20

Primary weapon machine Gun additional rocket launcher + it's all tucked kinesistm shoot froze and blew up krasotaaa))))

a
a-s 04.04.20

Good people PLEASE! somebody put a video tutorial for the Assembly of machines guns, etc., which then stood near the machine stood ... and did not understand . approximately in the sequence collected guns, and would be very happy if you will show this device on the necromorphs with hot comments. PLEASE!

c
callmegod 04.04.20

in the second Chapter gathered grobogan, with the effect of stasis in the shot, nothing is best until the 6th Chapter was not. 50% die immediately, the second 50% 2 shots. + the radius is large, you can hit 2-4 targets at once.
But I don't think this is the final version, but the cutter I no longer use.

S
Stormreaver 04.04.20

After beating the game, quite magically there was a mountain of all sorts of parts, from which you can collect something serious. The same Enforcer can be put on the conveyor belt :3

Well, or the masterpieces of ingenious Flamethrower + Kriomet Acid module.

s
saa0891 04.04.20

DooMenAtoR

I have spider nekromorf on the slope does not cut can anyone of pomojet ?
-saw off the tentacles (3pcs)
-cut out yellow shit at the mouth (3pcs)
after he again vosstanavlivaetsya - all the ammunition was exhausted and died.

It is necessary at the end of a location to lure,and before that to turn a generator as soon as his lure shot the harpoon and it will be necessary quickly to turn the handle that would be his harpoon broke.

S
SnowFrost 04.04.20

Hi people!All familiar with the endless farm ESTs in some locations of the game,well, that's how the gap went off the topic,saying it is not a bug.Well then, continuing the theme of bugs,will tell you the following.I warn you,those who have not passed the game,I advise you not to try everything described below!!!So a bug I have detected the following:Chet was sitting in the main menu of the game,watched the progress and then in the tab single player stumbled upon the item area weapons.In short you upload to the place where you for the first time in the game use the Bench to craft weapons,talk this zone all cuts,nowhere to escape is impossible,the current room and press.All this is done in order to be able to farm weapons and look at their parameters(rate of fire,Mosh, etc.), and potrony in this room is endless!!!And here begins the bug...I briefly modified its feathers,shooting at imaginary targets,came out and continued a single company.After 10 minutes of the game I visited the following:What the Fuck is the Motherfucker!!! pass znachit once on the last difficulty level,ammunition is always present,and I do not end!!!And lo and behold!!!After this shitty zone test weapons and ammunition in single player are endless!!!If this is not a bug!!I finally....in a....e...version of the game V. 1 by the way

c
cybr4rm 04.04.20

Found tral and lost with him to the end of the game, occasionally used the flamethrower with a grenade launcher. To trail run with a plasma cutter and a rifle with a bayonet.

W
WarlokIII 04.04.20

In the beginning...
Put small weapon two-handed frame,
an additional unit... like plasmart... I don't remember enemies all by type FUS Ro Dah spreads, very convenient...
Well, with a great cutter

I
Infiltrator 04.04.20

Didn't do anything in this regard. Opened a couple of old weapons on the drawings,and which are all the time. In the end one of them just changed to another already from new.
Not mean that crafting is bad,but in my case it was useless.

K
KaMiKaDZe_479 04.04.20

Both with crafting this... the sooner and clearer, hemorrhoids zero. but right now.. Disappointed

J
Jackson[x] 04.04.20

There are no problems with guns!
But personally, I realized what was happening after 37% of the game.

K
KaMiKaDZe_479 04.04.20

until you get through half the game without crafting learn to live

H
Henk111 04.04.20

How to unlock Exclusive bonuses Limited Edition:

Suit "Witness" : These insulating suits worn miners KSSK group, trying to get to the darkest secrets of Tau Volantis. What they found in the depths of the ice, forever changed their lives. Returning a few weeks later, covered from head to toe with strange patterns, they proclaimed themselves "Witnesses of Truth".

Suit "First Contact": This unique costume (for EVAs) was developed KSSK contact with the "other entities." This cutting-edge protection from cosmic radiation, but also has thick armor in case of emergency situations. Costume designer named his creation "First contact."

Weapon "Preacher": Modification of the standard AL-2, used Legionnaires Sovereign Colonies is a vertical double-barreled assault rifle with AL-2g top and tactical short-barreled weapon "Heavyweight" Emerson 2100 bottom. The surviving "Witnesses" of the group KSSK called it "propovodnik" and painted strange symbols.

Weapons "the Negotiator" KSSK klassificeret its just as "technical tool", but the gilded "the Negotiator" has unexpectedly assertive functionality. The top mounted radiator Tesla is capable of one shot disintegrate human-size organism into several pieces. Mounted below the laser gun has a single purpose - to break down organic tissue from a distance.

Enervator Tesla: This "Shocker" was developed by scientists in the Sovereign Colonies overloaded on the basis of a focusing coil for "humane" destruction of dangerous animals. Shocker produces a charge, hitting the target electric shock and causing molecular instability of its structure. In tests on live action objects Shocker caused instant death.

PP EG-900: This sub-machine gun special Forces designed to conduct combat operations in urban environments. Small but lethal, equipped with an internal hyperacceleration for maximum damage.
I think I saw somewhere crack that alocit these flopping,tell me,maybe you know that?

O
Olly-alpha 04.04.20

The entire game ran off with two guns:
1. Laser rifle (emitter Tesla, standard CVT, the firmware to reload, clip, rate of fire (!) and damage. Plus underbarrel bayonet - hammer. It's gorgeous. Stitched on ROF, clip, damage.
This is for standard mobs.
There is one interesting thing: on gidromolot cancellation works animation recharge.

2. Firearms on standard heavy frame, CVT exactly the firmware on clip, damage and rate of fire. Plus underbarrel grenade launcher-seismoelectro. Both stasis shell. And the main thing - at his feet with a grenade not to get. ) The rest - very convenient. On the average level of tentacle moon fired off two shots into the crowd of necromorphs - a grenade, then switched to a laser rifle and carefully took out while they were in stasis. The battery was saved, and indeed... it was comfortable to play. ) Well, the soldiers imposed a Bang.