3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rezak85 04.04.20 11:42 pm

Weapons and crafting in the game (Dead Space 3)

What guns are the best and what better to do in the beginning of the game ? And I understand there are only two slots for weapons ? He go with a cutter from the second part and what is a Tesla , but I nenravitsya.
39 Comments
Sort by:
B
Buldozzzzer 04.04.20

Hi all.
I did not read all that wrote to me. Here's a great build for all time. Was playing with these two guns.

The name of the weapon - Cutter with bolas and Surface detector.

The description of this weapon:
+ The upper block carries the electric circuit which explode when hitting any surface. + spreads acid. (Attention! Don't shoot him at close range or at the floor. a high probability of breaking of limbs or stupidly spend their life)
+ The lower block carries splashily a shot into the floor. The enemies fall on the floor + get explosive shot and acid balm =) (Harmless to user)

Diagram -
1. The top block (left) - Emitter Tesla
2. Variable speed upper block (right) Modulator
3. The lower block (left) - Plasmart
4. CVT lower block (right) - Toroidal Director
5. Frame - Heavy standard frame
6. Nozzle 1 (top) - Explosive power
7. Head 2 (bottom right) - Acid bath
With regard to modifications to the weapon. Add damage + clips + reloading + rate of fire. To your taste in General.

B
Buldozzzzer 04.04.20

The name of the weapon Emitter Tesla and Rocket launcher.

The description of this weapon: Attention! The weapon is extremely dangerous for the media.
+ The upper block carries the electric circuit which fires powerful beams of electricity + explodes + rinses the victim with acid.
+ The lower block carries a rocket launcher + Explosive power + Acid bath. ATTENTION!!! Don't shoot him at close range or at the floor. Will BREAK =)) I Think that this is one of the deadliest weapons in the game.

Diagram-
1. The top block (left) - Emitter Tesla
2. Variable speed upper block (right) - CVT precision.
3. The lower block (left) - Seismoelectro
4. CVT lower block (right) - Magnetic wave
5. Frame - Heavy standard frame
6. Nozzle 1 (top) - Explosive power
7. Head 2 (bottom right) - Acid bath
With regard to modifications to the weapon. Add damage + clips + reloading + rate of fire. To your taste in General.

D
Dron_Ur 04.04.20

A grenade launcher with a protective shell and stasis shell decides. Or rachenitsa, but there is a clip less.
So I got myself a machine Gun+Grenade launcher (Protective cover+Stasis shell) and Sniper+Missile (Sight+Extra cartridge).
Just as important chains to pick up.

a
asdterk 04.04.20

On new game+ two barrel -1 *Power machine gun MK5 151 cartridge for 10 sec - decimated by time and the lower unit *Power cutter with sarajedini bolas (exploding bolts) or a shotgun with a modulator MK5 with nozzles of the same series; 2nd trunk can be called cheat Force bullpup MK5 on 61 cartridge and Power the grenade launcher MK5 6 charges with nozzles *Protective shell and Stasis shell 5th series*(which by the way greatly increase the MAG on the bullpup for example, 5 rounds each) necromorph slush at the corners, one store is enough for dozens of creatures , what remains to crawl breaks into atoms with a grenade launcher . All the weapons collected on *Heavy housings KSSK (SCAF). The difficulty impossible, but the kit is practically not yuzayu.
PS anyone Have an emergency kit Tau Volantis or sets the Marauder and Arctic exploration throw saves please-here or in the mail .

D
Dartwraith 04.04.20

Crafting in the game madhouse. It is not clear that including different elements on the transit of weapons you will get the described result. Nadybal a few keys to litsuhe, will put origin on English, I'll try there.

c
catwarlock 04.04.20

My favorite combination:
1) Sniper rifle with an expanded magazine and a damage + power pistol with increased recharge;
2) submachine Gun with extra electricity damage + a Rocket launcher with a protective cover.

O
Olly-alpha 04.04.20

It is not clear that including different elements on the transit of weapons you will get the described result.
Oh? Weird. I pumped damage and take damage. Doing the firmware on a rate, and receive rate of increase of damage. Put different heads and getting exactly what was promised in the description.

D
Dartwraith 04.04.20

Olly-alpha
The answer is simple, create a launcher and try to pump clip.
Play on the tablet from Reloaded, how many do not swing in the cage always 2 charge.

S
Stormreaver 04.04.20

Dartwraith
4 charge get.

D
DukeOfChaos 04.04.20

2 Valorsworn

4 charge it if the grenade launcher
If the rocket launcher - only 2 charges.
I tried all combinations (with different 2nd weapon) - 4 slot modifications set Clip +2
Nevermind. Only 2 charges.
If you have opened to nobody a known method so that the sound the rocket launcher make 4 charge - share.

S
Stormreaver 04.04.20

DukeOfChaos
You're telling me, 4 charge the pistol. (The Grenade Launcher 6)

On the license it is necessary to play.

g
greenfox111 04.04.20

DukeOfChaos
If you have opened to nobody a known method so that the sound the rocket launcher make 4 charge - share.
License

C
Cvoxalury 04.04.20

If the rocket launcher - only 2 charges\

No, I have poluprorocheski in the beginning the pistol and 3 charge was.
___
The only question for Kraft. Lampholders (or as them there, head to the weapon) — they do what effect-then you give? says that increase the damage. But pokazateli not affected... Yes, Yes, I have read that the indicators do not show anything and does not need (and the essence of all that that the "+N" is not added to the numerical value and add, as I understand it, the interest, but it's not about that). But in the game I have not noticed any effects like electricity, staggered...

And the second question. Although I passed first time with emphasis on "energy" for the style, that is, with cutter and laser vintovoi for a couple with the force gun, and secondly, I decided to play something else. And in that time, as scratchey with +3 zapami shotgun hammer seem to be the most elegant weapon in the game, combining classicism and controlled power, a second chosen weapon — the flamethrower — I do not understand. And on wiki I read that this is probably not the most effective against a number of bosses and necromorphs weapons... but the first levels (on the moon yet!) I could not even handle it — the distance is zero, the effect is weak... how competently to collect, where to put emphasis and what is better to put the nozzle? primarily interested in was a normal flamethrower distance and fast, relentless damage. But in my mediocre scheme was nothing like that, and the flamethrower seemed unnecessary trash.

D
Dartwraith 04.04.20

Cvoxalury
Still going through the first time.
1 question - if you go with energogroup the effect of electrification of ammo is only poorly visible. Additive damage too.
2 question - I don't know have not tried. If anyone will open the resources of the game may appear on the calculation table of the action and weapon damage.

A
Aleksandr Zhitov 04.04.20

The people I finally found the perfect weapon !!!
In short take a heavy elite frame fasten datecomm him put toroidal detractor (personally, I this weapon called the hammer).
Then fasten the flamethrower and makes cryogenic torch (set variable precision).
Next chain: put the clip,the more the better but do not forget about the damage.
Then put the damage, the cooldown is not particularly necessary (only in cases when there are bosses or double chain +2 damage +2 reload), the rate of fire is not needed.
Finally put samsara and increased damage
The tactic is when there is a lot of enemies, freeze them and shred with a punch to shreds (with the same damage it it sets fast) the clip most of you have enough ammo
and do recharge in a quiet corner, if I had to freeze statism recharge enemies will thaw and continue on the same tactics.
weapon good the whole game with him if you do not wish resources (by the way tungsten is to spend less than in your machines with missiles) then take it with you and your options can take a second module (I had a revolver which I did not use) but in General the perfect weapon !!!

A
Aleksey Koknaev 04.04.20

love the game but if you combine a gun and a rocket launcher or shotgun and pilares

I
Inkey 04.04.20

I have so
http://rghost.ru/47924606/thumb.png
http://rghost.ru/47924606/image.png

or so
http://rghost.ru/47924649/thumb.png
http://rghost.ru/47924649/image.png

C
Coshmar2580 04.04.20

on the small frame top. unit - probe, down the stun module. Electricity AoE, the damage of pers is not responsible. nasadki - at your discretion, I personally put the extra cartridge and stasis shell. the bottom chain should swing on cooldown, clip and pace. the top circuit is better for damage. quietly is impossible. the only thing Spidey has problems against him (in my opinion) effective pulse with a grenade launcher.

S
SWORDDANCER 04.04.20

Itself in games like small arms only. So the DS don't like melee, pipe cutter, blades, etc. Plus I do not see sense to invent something, all the best weapons ready. Based on this:
1 slot is a Black hole, universal gun-terror for the near and medium distances. Stasis slows down the minigun and mowing down everything that moves, and the force gun kills a crowd of small enemies + does not give to get close. Here and there encouraging large stores, a machine gun generally can pump 200+ rounds.
2 slot - Enforcer. The main gun is good for mid to long range, accurate, powerful enough. Plus just in case there is a shotgun, which makes Nekros with 1-2 shots.