3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Laxxxx 05.04.20 08:19 pm

RAM 7 how to (Call of Duty: Warzone)

To open the rifle has requirements:to Commit 2 murder headshots in 25 different battles using an assault rifle.
But the dog says 0/25. Maybe somebody knows about some additional condition) or maybe the barrel needs to buy some package? The multiplayer is not purchased. There is only WZ. Thank you friend!
37 Comments
Sort by:
B
BOISKAUT 05.04.20

Laxxxx
You the cartoon version of him will not give this gun was a reward for season 1, which ended long ago. Now it can only be bought in the shop for 2400 CP, with green tracers.

S
StalkerMark 05.04.20

BOISKAUT
it is 100% infa? why, then, spell the criteria for unlocking???

B
BOISKAUT 05.04.20

StalkerMark
Write tech support and ask for it, and the current bear in mind that they won't respond) If you need a normal down buy season pass 2 pass there is a Grou of 5.56, it is better than the RAM 7, but he, too, is 2400 CP. Well, if you're a rogue, then run with that pick.

S
StalkerMark 05.04.20

BOISKAUT
Well, actually I мп7 ramshackle, and pay money for weapons that are on average the same as other pieces of the rifle is itself.I in Kolda did not play, and now sorted out and slowly kDa rises

L
Laxxxx 05.04.20

Oh, thanks guys. Grau 5,56 opened. Do not buy anything, itself opened.

K
King_Size_XXX 05.04.20

BOISKAUT
The trunk for Donat green FRAMES 7 it is impossible to change modules until you have opened a simple RAM 7

S
Sergey Soul 05.04.20

BOISKAUT
There is a sign, If the person is an idiot, it is better to sit with your mouth shut...this is about you. Do not tell nonsense, Рам7 perfectly open achivki and struck in the head.

B
BOISKAUT 05.04.20

Sergey Soul
There is a sign, if a person is a DEER, he tries to act in the Internet, you yourself opened it, through obtaining the achievements? And if you do not know, the cold is not always given at the trials on achivki for unknown reasons.

V
VSP33 17.07.20

Ivan22vo7
Same garbage,doing the job with the headshots and their counts,if you solved the problem accomplish your goal.

R
RayMilligan 17.07.20

VSP33
Same garbage on PS4 and as for Russia, it names the PS4 is not good. Had to do through Ukraine. Maybe because of this? Because I have the same thing. But a friend on the computer said that it is necessary in the game to reenter and all show, it didn't work. Accomplish your goal as took Pak on рам7. PC or console?

L
Laxxxx 17.07.20

To open the rifle has requirements:to Commit 2 murder headshots in 25 different battles using an assault rifle.
But the dog says 0/25. Maybe somebody knows about some additional condition) or maybe the barrel needs to buy some package? The multiplayer is not purchased. There is only WZ. Thank you friend!

D
Delenn00 17.07.20

VSP33
You need to buy the game , in another way not to get this gun , except to buy it with ready kit

V
VSP33 17.07.20

Delenn00
Clearly,what for then they wrote that it would be to have a job to do not clear ,we had to then write that to purchase the full version of the game you need.

B
BOISKAUT 17.07.20

Laxxxx
You the cartoon version of him will not give this gun was a reward for season 1, which ended long ago. Now it can only be bought in the shop for 2400 CP, with green tracers.

S
StalkerMark 17.07.20

BOISKAUT
it is 100% infa? why, then, spell the criteria for unlocking???

B
BOISKAUT 17.07.20

StalkerMark
Write tech support and ask for it, and the current bear in mind that they won't respond) If you need a normal down buy season pass 2 pass there is a Grou of 5.56, it is better than the RAM 7, but he, too, is 2400 CP. Well, if you're a rogue, then run with that pick.

S
StalkerMark 17.07.20

BOISKAUT
Well, actually I мп7 ramshackle, and pay money for weapons that are on average the same as other pieces of the rifle is itself.I in Kolda did not play, and now sorted out and slowly kDa rises

L
Laxxxx 17.07.20

Oh, thanks guys. Grau 5,56 opened. Do not buy anything, itself opened.

K
Kirill Artyuhov 17.07.20

Same garbage on ps4 bought package traceback green. Opened the drawing on the gun Magic wand tipo рам7 and a gun. On the gun, the gunsmith is closed, modules to put on the gun are okay! Don't know what kind of bug, the streamers all right who bought, everything works! Wrote to developers, not otvechayut! How to solve the problem, I don't know!

M
MiroshkinAlex 17.07.20

I bought the forest green tracers took FRAMES 7 decided to customize it for yourself, and no one knows tell me how to fix it. The game itself is also bought and played with her a lot. Many modules offer but icons with no customization.