3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Laxxxx 05.04.20 08:19 pm

RAM 7 how to (Call of Duty: Warzone)

To open the rifle has requirements:to Commit 2 murder headshots in 25 different battles using an assault rifle.
But the dog says 0/25. Maybe somebody knows about some additional condition) or maybe the barrel needs to buy some package? The multiplayer is not purchased. There is only WZ. Thank you friend!
37 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nalmasgg 17.07.20

What's your weapon level?
You first bought the game and then the weapon or Vice versa?

L
Laxxxx 17.07.20

Today I bought the frame in the new kit. Job 25 Peeps with headshots doing, and they are not counted against. PPC, what are they doing?

L
Laxxxx 17.07.20

Today I bought the RAM 7 in the store, in the hope that it will be put towards the test. But damn don't count. What is the secret?

K
Kirill Artyuhov 17.07.20

Nalmasgg
In terms of the level? To open the gunsmith at guns, you need a certain level to open?

Z
Zh1VaGo 17.07.20

MiroshkinAlex
This weapon from the first season. What would it need to open the main game and fulfill a few prostenki jobs. Only then will you be able to change the module level.

F
Fr1tzelele 17.07.20

Actually I bought COD went to Deathmatch rolled up 25 times and opened the Ram 7 and without network mode is not swayed do not like !!!!so if you want ram buy 7 multiplayer

K
Kirill Artyuhov 17.07.20

Zh1VaGo
I watched the stream leg of the playoffs and bulls, so they took the package of this gun donation, and all of them works, although they have no рам7. And generally, it is a popular gun with tracers for which there was not one condition

Z
Zh1VaGo 17.07.20

Kirill Artyukhov
I know what kind of gun, know where it comes from and know why you can't use another module (already explained above) look from 10.50 minutes, if you don't believe me.

K
Kirill Artyuhov 17.07.20

Zh1VaGo
Thanks, I saw this video! Just as well I watched his videos, how he almost promoted this package, and how he bought it! And in comments, he asked questions on this subject, not one answer! In this video, he is not sure what the bid! Some say that you need the game itself, in order to put on the donut gun modules, others that he рам7 necessary to open! Lega play took the package without having рам7! And all his works!

s
sangen 17.07.20

Only with the basic game the remaining modules. ie network card Kalda.

K
King_Size_XXX 17.07.20

BOISKAUT
The trunk for Donat green FRAMES 7 it is impossible to change modules until you have opened a simple RAM 7

S
Sergey Soul 17.07.20

BOISKAUT
There is a sign, If the person is an idiot, it is better to sit with your mouth shut...this is about you. Do not tell nonsense, Рам7 perfectly open achivki and struck in the head.

B
BOISKAUT 17.07.20

Sergey Soul
There is a sign, if a person is a DEER, he tries to act in the Internet, you yourself opened it, through obtaining the achievements? And if you do not know, the cold is not always given at the trials on achivki for unknown reasons.

p
profsolution 17.07.20

also can not, please tell me

H
Humorist5555 17.07.20

I opened the ram 7 via a new mode locked with supplies do 2 headshot at the same time 25 times and it will open

H
Humorist5555 17.07.20

I couldn't open it through blood money or battle Royale
Could only using this new temporary regime it will end on 6 April at 21:00msk I did it in about 2H I think you will have time

P
PsiX_Storrent 17.07.20

I Warzone opened it, there your of event it is, perform the gun open