3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wolfpac 05.04.20 09:07 pm

Impressions of WWE 2K15 (PC) (WWE 2K15)

pix.PlayGround.ruWWE 2K15 finally got to the PC !pix.PlayGround.ru
Share their impressions of the PC version ! All messages not related to the topic will be deleted !
47 Comments
Sort by:
a
ara999 05.04.20

Impressions of WWE 2K15 (PC) Just deplorable and all ! waiting for +1000 patch

B
Bigozerki 05.04.20

Disappointed with the game,freaked removed

M
MIshanya232 05.04.20

POMAGITE PLEASE DOWNLOAD BELITTLE
I DON'T KNOW HOW

M
MIshanya232 05.04.20

KEEP THE COMMENTS PLEASE REALLY WANT TO PLAY

M
Mr.Nobody.... 05.04.20

MIshanya232
Take and buy through steam, the game,and automatically shake)) Or you halyavki want?

P
PT046 05.04.20

I played in this miracle wrestling on the PC. Thank God, not bought зы4 and this misery.
I'll start in order:
1)Engine Havok, well not for fighting games it, the movement looks not natural at all. Michaels finisher, but it's just tears, and people's elbow so the General feeling that rock stupid blunders on the opponent.
2)the procedure for making reversals, FIERCELY hate this game just for them. Look at smackdown 2, SYM, HERE COMES THE PAIN. Here to guess and quickly press needs to be probably the serpent's dexterity. All the time to poke at F (a reversal), so in General you can skip ALL the blows, because ska quickly press impossible. Nonsense. In the same WWE RAW 13 years ago it was all much easier.
3)Skins and face. Similar to the player, and that's when bald. When hairy so this is Kobzon in a wig. Other a little like ( with a few exceptions ). Misha ( HBK ) is GENERALLY NOT THE same)
4)have Not figured out how to cut joystick and play together with a friend, is it just online?
5)Poorly optimized game on the PC many there will be lag on the relatively powerful hardware.
My verdict 3 a stretch. 2k had to take over the base engine from THQ , not your kolhozah.

t
tony_chaos 05.04.20

4)have Not figured out how to cut joystick and play together with a friend, is it just online?
Rock through the emulator, write in a PM, I'll explain.
In General, the game is not so bad. Optimization Shalit of course, periodically, but it is not doistoricheskih WWЕ PC)))

M
Mr.Nobody.... 05.04.20

Still played it and realized what was important,the first impression that the interview resembles a QTE,the main thing in time to press F and your fight is so annoying.. basically it all comes down to this.

M
Maximaner 05.04.20

Eh..everything is scripted,the engine is probably only expects a fall of tables and chairs,and the rest of the scripts.Want more ragdoll of a character,more of physics.

e
eysvintura 05.04.20

1 game sucked hard, the wheelchair control-freaking of ruskogo no bots as an inflatable,a variety of techniques and impacts is missing and is not controlled!!! on PS1 smack 2 taxis still love and this monster who bought that lol!!! removed without any sojeleniu goodbye cidlowski sucks your house my recycle bin on the desktop!!!!!!

A
Arobozus 05.04.20

S. A. V. E. I. G.
Terms Yes figs with him (( the rest you can translate ((
I now like this game. but I don't know what to do !
Can anybody throw referring to the manual or where to watch how and what to do ?

D
Dmitriy77738 05.04.20

a complete slag

A
Aronson Naum 05.04.20

Slag

S
Sergy Urivay 05.04.20

Played, loved it all as it is slow and stupid

D
Dakota 05.04.20

Wrestling by itself, the slag, and then there's the shitty management, in end - slag in the square and not the game.

m
mr.Stng 05.04.20

Overall liked the game, control is no problem, because I play on the joystick and quickly used. Passed the showcase modes. Now playing in my career mode is boring, odnoobrazny fighting quickly bored, fudou almost no sense, I can't understand why they made it, it would be better universe mode has improved.

D
Dima Vancyn 05.04.20

The best game in the world, in my version, I really wanted to play, but the console was not, and now the opportunity, and now I was already, the game is just a monster, thank you 2k

D
Dima Vancyn 05.04.20

adventure
Damn, are you saying that there is no Russian, an American company, wrestling from America, too, what they a Russian version to do?

D
Dima Vancyn 05.04.20

adventure
And about everything else I'll say this, you just can't play, that's you and pisses!

e
eysvintura 05.04.20

you're just a sucker who plays this sucks and pisses you off that I'm not like you
play by yourself and don't be a faggot
and I think that in 2015, having such technology and knowledge these freaks could have to use your brains and your *SS and make everything as it should be for people and not for the downs as you!