3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AT_Sagor 05.04.20 09:09 pm

Impressions of the game (Sword Coast Legends)

In fact here is the game and left. I would like to see the reviews of real players, not the commercials that we are constantly being fed.
He himself is very upset by the game. Of course I knew that it turn out to be no APB, but that was the assumption, and now faced with a bitter reality. Spells now did not have any spell they have skill and rollback as in an ordinary action/rpg, they now do not occupy slots in the spell book (which, by the way, also). Diversity of some skills/spells are merely a more powerful variation of its predecessor, which is extremely bad. The interface is very unpleasant in appearance, but it can be used. Management is not very pleasant, but it can also be used. Graphics... it is not, but that's not the point in D&D games, right? Russian localization has always distinguished itself as a hard to read font and a free translation. While that specific challenge in the battle met, but this is who-like, depending on ability. Character in every action something to go on and on to himself, is bored after 5 - 10 minutes of the game, and there is only the possibility to remove the sound of the voice, not the frequency of the pronunciation of this mooing (mooing remembered the dwarves of Daggerdale, which is also in the D&D system). I do not know how to praise this game, like it was waiting for, and now one disorder with her.
P. S. Oh... D&D is dead, and this masterpiece another nail in the coffin.
23 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cold light 05.04.20

In principle, it's not so bad, although from hour 40 minutes I spent on the screens of character creation, considering the perks. Really a lot of enhanced versions and all magic is not very good, but in General it is difficult to judge.
Personally, I'm very much upset management only and the inability to keep a group of a certain order, comrade in stealth always surpass all. Even the AI has confused me a couple of times the satellites in the cart was stuck, I had one elf to scatter enemies.
Of course, it's a shame that races are not enough, but polyalpha finally do not cause fear, shame and sarcastic question"the half-elf POLACCO?!
Overall, it's too early to make a decision, you want to try another class to play.

X
X-Ray01 05.04.20

At first when I started I liked it, easy to use interface pleased, kind of like the plot is there, but the world is a little boring feels somehow empty or something, the game is poorly optimized, at such stated system requirements I should go with a Bang but no, what brakes and long load levels, in General, like and like and at the same time not really

W
WAga 05.04.20

Tried graphics sucks, is only normal on the highest setting, but it requires more resources than ведьмак3. On the unusual. Stupidly turned everything on its head. The editor of the character resembles a bit of piercy. I'll try it again in half a year, maybe prepatched or something.

T
Tarelk83 05.04.20

at_sagor
the font is really poor, but the drone of the character can be disabled. the last slider in the audio tab (withdrawal order)

X
X-Ray01 05.04.20

yesterday I played for an hour I liked divinity reminiscent of interface and dragon age origins interaction, but with graphics that they messed, load the iron is fine but the picture is not particularly good, but the most interesting is not even that and then how much they ask for this game))

S
STRANGERIUS 05.04.20

I fully agree with the author of a topic, against the background of PoE, the game looks very sad. The game came out is unclear: it's not D&D, and not a classic isometric Exarch (I adored Dungeon Siege 2002 edition gameplay much better). Translation into Russian is poor, the graphics are 5 years old.

H
Hellk666 05.04.20

my core i5 3570k and geforce 970 gives 35 fps. vidyaha guit
but the game has no challenge ,all enemies fall down easily
While the gameplay mechanics and control upsets.As primitive and simplistic game. While bored
You may want to wait half a year ,we can bring to mind the time

H
Henta 05.04.20

I do not advise anybody, the game completely failed. Even on the wave of interest in old-school crpgs are unable to get out. Returned to the creators, play could not.

S
STRANGERIUS 05.04.20

Bought the incentive, money back... Played a couple hours of pirates, and thought that, in principle, the potential of the game is (for example, due to the rather niche for old-school RPGs), and she might have a pretty good turn out. Do you think the developers needed to do the following:
1) to reduce the price (too high, simply take the number of copies, not price) to about 700-800 rubles
2) do not throw immediately release, and make Earley Bethke access the incentive
3) throughout the year, carefully finished the game, listening to valuable (not all, but really worthwhile) advice RPG fans: finished the story, change the biography of the characters (I liked the Necromancer, such sydyk, the rest is too simple), bring to mind the localization, mechanics, skills, specializations, etc. Schedule, you can leave, but it is essential to optimize.
One gets the feeling that the game was released unfinished.

M
Mefetran 05.04.20

People saying that the game is no challenge you on what difficulty level you play? On top each battle challenge
By sabzh:
it never DND, but play is even possible.

K
Kranion 05.04.20

Here is a list of cons (updated progresses):
1. From the DND system was taken almost nothing. Simplified everything to horror.It's not DND, it's a slap in the face to fans of DND.
2. Not enough classes, races little.
3. Sakly\skills\skills through a timeout and everything can be bought for skill points (((. What Diablo when promised game of the series BG or NVN. This PI..R Director developers of DAO and this game made a sweet commercial shit to the masses of people who don't like to understand the game, make smart builds on the Fig... most importantly what number will buy it for 1.7 Tr
4. The script began as klecherova that wanted to puke. Again, we followed the caravan, again, we suddenly began to have terrible nightmares, again the us guys attacked it is not clear why and it is unclear who...
5. Quests... Oh may Gad. Initial quests: collect some mushrooms in the cave, find the brother who where to hit, find someone else, someone in the forest was gone and never came back... well, make copy-paste quests from the Witcher, since they themselves have no brain, at least something more interesting to come up with. And what will happen next, kill 10 wolves, bring 5 gears, take it there and bring it from there.
6. Dialogs. I do not understand games are made for children under 14. Write in the age limits of 14 to older men passed by. For burning dawn! To battle!, and yet this wonderful translation...
7. Realism. Again, we lutem, what lutem frankly are expropriating kind of bags right from a dealer under the nose. Why the skills of stealing, of odds what run while holding the Alt and collect the chests on the coin. And the fact that near the chest is his master and looks at you as garbage, he does not mind to share all his goodness. And you look and quest idiotic throw.
8. Save I understand go in one slot. Ie can not be saved before making some decisions including pumping of one or another skill, and after realizing that the choice is not right to go back, because it will load the last save game.
9. All checks of stats in dialogue coming from the main character, who would you not come to chat. Same crap with the power and pulling things. That's why the lock is open, you can send one of the comrades in the party, and in the dialogue it cannot be sent? Dialogs usually need charisma and power, so think when you choose the main character. My main character is a wizard with the power of 8 charm and 8, in the end, each of the homeless for the info you have to orlistat hundreds of gold. Rags, of course, over time, to improve the situation, but backed up constantly to change to boot etc.

n
nixxxxon 05.04.20

I advise you to play, but a lot of that is not perfectly done, but it is not critical, all the little imperfections and inconveniences eventually go by the wayside as you progress through the story. For me the main atmosphere, in my opinion is (nice music, interesting quests, humor...), what it reminded Divinity: Original sin. I personally liked the mood more than Pillars of ethernity, although the level of technical performance is inferior in some aspects. Yet passed the first task with the caravan could not decide, I will continue to play or discard, when you come to the city of Luskan realized that perhaps going through it with pleasure :).

K
Kranion 05.04.20

Mefetran
I play on maximum difficulty. all monsters are dumb as a cork, stuck to the same textures. All that is complicated, it is given them a bunch of hits and damage increased, and of caste splashie characters on his beat. All the tactics on the first level is the separation of 1 party member from the whole group gonyanie them a bunch of mobs in a circle, while the rest will keep shooting this herd. At higher levels lost even this need, all of the fights pass attack, well, maybe if imonov the monster a lot, to change the type of damage your characters will have.

S
Sitis133 05.04.20

Pleasant,clean from the easy nostalgia for the Forgotten Realms - of all fantasy worlds,for me probably the most native)

V
Vindly 05.04.20

Passed the game, the ending pleased. The game is addictive from the 2nd half of the passage (after a hike in underground and 2 cities). Pretty good

t
tech-nik 05.04.20

As a man, who has not played D&D, I will say that liked the game. Good mix of good old Diablo and dragon age. Did not like the fact that there is no way to keep the saves - caught the bug during the rescue Brin and had to replay the first new Persian. To beat although not less interesting. And the game is saved only the last 2 or 3 saves, it was kind of stupid.
Overall enjoyed the game, I will wait for additions and extensions in the world.

S
SP-minus 05.04.20

lousy glucemy garbage

a
aist16 05.04.20

Amazing what and what You play?
Everyone is happy narrow stretched screen 9:12, a resolution of 1280 x 800, microscopic font in the subtitles and in the menu!?
As I reached the first save, and ... out in pleasure, so may not play.

r
rolanddisk0 05.04.20

The game is very good, the gameplay is reminiscent of Dragon Age: Origins, though in all respects weaker. A little surprised the loot from the beginning to the end all weapons have the same damage: 2-8, 1-6 and conventional, and the legendary, changing only the additional affixes that looks somehow strange, if not absurd. Not a very user friendly interface and the absence of vozmojnosti to set the tactics of skill by the allies, with the result that any mage will always throw AoE on his only remaining opponent, thereby injuring all adjacent allies. In consequence of which the entire game cursed himself for what he studied AoE spell on the magician and to forbid the AI to use it is impossible.

The plot is really filled with cliches, the characters are not revealed to bind to it fails. The result was in principle a good idea, but it is gray and no catches and there is some exciting wow moments - 6-7 out of 10.

T
Tenon 05.04.20

Dull soulless hack; no history, no waste, no beauty - so, on the ot***ect. This creation are frankly boring. And depth jobs, which, as the bends of the story, wow.. And what skill you need to have how to demonstrate mastery of skills but spelli such difficult tactical decisions to make.. This game is the apotheosis of RPG-entertainment lazy plankton to be so blunt shkolota. Moreover, literally everything copied from old games in the series,but so cheap and small.. Sword Coast Legends - lack of taste and lack of Talent (IMHO)!
PS Another dumb guidesigner, with his I see, got into elaborate smart people interesting world.