3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Refresh2002 05.04.20 09:10 pm

Difficulty levels (XCOM 2)

Who is on which difficulty playing? Out of habit put the highest(penultimate) and realized that I was wrong,as the difficulty significantly raised compared to previous installments), My constantly smeared,panic,and the enemy nearly across the map without beating misses. Permanent safe/load is not an option( Moved while in the middle,then we will see
28 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 05.04.20

Alternatively, you can try to leave your high complexity, but in the squad to not include 4 and 6 operatives

R
Refresh2002 05.04.20

Kosh13
I'm still in the beginning and I'm only available 4

g
gloccc 05.04.20

In any , I'm disgusting after optimization refund the incentive is made . I never would have never thought I'd be refund excema to do

K
Kosh13 05.04.20

Refresh2002
There must be something in the config to change to 6 fighters were.

R
Refresh2002 05.04.20

Kosh13
Thanks for the tip,I thought that an increase of up to 6 operatives opened as you progress through the Evening rummage

S
SemyStall 05.04.20

Refresh2002
Open as it passes.
But Kosh13 offers cheat.
Choose.

N
Negih 05.04.20

Refresh2002
Yes, you guys. A squad of up to 6 people extended as the passage, as it was in the last game, and digging in the config is already cheating. To do this, and the pirates could buy
SemyStall
I agree completely

V
Vladimir Platonov 05.04.20

playing in the middle - even difficult in some places, took the easy yet =)
The MECHANICS of the game just kills
97% chance of hitting... and not miss me ?
75% hit.. why not fluff ?
10% ... about time to get someone...
this zaskar honestly =)

s
sobrichee 05.04.20

has anyone dealt with the break-in ?where does this opportunity and how to pump it - I don't want the save load to use

K
Kagerou 05.04.20

sobrichee
From the skill of the operative special. Very skill level of spec and leveling gremlin depends. But if you have 200 points to 100, the third level is almost impossible to hack (if you're on a high difficulty or just a loser), even if under 70% will be success. And use also makes no sense as random, apparently, was fixed - if you missed or couldn't crack the first time you try, you figure out there by the combination of s-l that will change, because I decided to shit and after the first failure 50 times abusie reboot. The result has always been failure. And this despite 75% success rate.

s
serg5555555 05.04.20

Kagerou
There is a script like in ROME Total war. The scheme is as follows: Suppose the chance to do something 50%. However what are the chances it doesn't matter at all. If the program threw the dice on what you will be if you had at least a 99% chance you're out of luck.Well. . If you failed and you load a save game - and you have failed again, all-all further results are duplicates of the second half. That is, the result will be identical to the second load one of the saves. Even 1 trillion times perezagruzite. In short, if two times were not lucky, we won't be lucky. To deal with this -the only way is to change the saved game. That is, a companion roaming any where else. Make a save game. All sawka has changed - she has other chances of success. Failed twice again change something in the game again, and make a saved game. Try again chances.

V
ValentinK33rus 05.04.20

High most it - really have to think :)

K
Kagerou 05.04.20

serg5555555
Alas, this movement and change data for the new save and then change the result of the cubes I cecala and the result was the same.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 05.04.20

Well, there are on average difficult. After the discovery of the magnetic arms and exoskeletons became easier, but stray Code or Mouton still able to make a half batch. Yet at some point, this disappeared, and replacing them has not yet appeared, and without them the control of mind life a lot easier

I
Ioannn 05.04.20

By the way I tried to start on medium difficulty and the percentage getting back to normal, i.e. is conform to the written, but the game became much easier (although sometimes even this complexity makes nervous, but more because of the timers). And about hacking, then you need not to the percentage of break-ins to watch (except 100%), and on the level of the attacker and the subject of hacking, because if you have 50, and the tower (for example) 120, then you can not ride (not likely to ride).

V
Volk-Naemnik 05.04.20

Kagerou
I was doing different. Quicksave before the end of turn - end turn - hacking.
If the breach is not happy, then ship kwiksave, completing the course (the cubes spread) and try again. Repeat until you hit the desired result.
This is the method I abuser the tower when my 30 to 80, and after a dozen attempts to beat out a 3% reward (it was a permanent +30 to cracking) and achivki.

K
Kagerou 05.04.20

The Wolf Mercenary
Hmm, maybe I just did not have the patience for such an abuse? I can only envy your perseverance. :D

M
Mank. 05.04.20

Where is the Ironman mode? Follow your nose!

k
kazanlogon 05.04.20

Mank.
In the Russian localization of this mode is called Terminator (stupidly of course, but translated that way). Here in detail how it is activated: Mode Terminator in XCOM 2. Ironman Mode How to enable

k
kazanlogon 05.04.20