3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jayce Blueberry 05.04.20 10:36 pm

Share opinions (E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy)

Well, that's another representative of the complex philosophical genre, first, I hope everyone knows. On E. Y. E., you should pay attention only because she is as two drops of water similar to Deus Ex. French Streum On has decided to do something similar, or something completely different other than standard cyberpunk. At first glance we have a typical shooter on the engine, but if you go into the details, we can see that this is a thoroughbred RPG with nonlinearity full freedom of choice, and a huge number of perks. Yes, the first impression is deceptive, but for games of this genre is common.
Well, what about the story? Here I think it is unnecessary to wonder: dystopian future, political intrigue, conspiracies, opposition to corporations implants. Deja vu? Do not be afraid, because this is a typical cliche of cyberpunk. And Yes, the story promises to dilute the inadequate mentality of the protagonist, which, in turn, is the special unit of monks-murderers, mystical sects, and of course many colorful characters. It is also worth to emphasize the overall visual style - something between Deux Ex Human Revoluton and Equilibrium. To be honest, I have been waiting for. Remained some few months, the most it to pass the time until you know what.
38 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ignacius Malfoy 05.04.20

And I wanted to create a theme for this game, because I thought that it's not on PG... Very interesting project, as aptly Gambling, like even on Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. I have long read about this game the Country Games and she is very interested in me. Hooked special to me this dark cyberpunk with colorful characters and such original things as an opportunity to call his clones (just breathtaking!). So, that sunk into my soul, excites with its mystery, and made me a part of this deep cyberpunk world. Since then waiting for its release and monitor the project. At that time I was worried that the game's official website was neither alive nor dead, but it is encouraging that over the time since then, he has added a new news, movies and a bunch of screenshots, but the most important is the news that E. Y. E. is about to be released. But to worry about what it was like this obscure French project could die at the initial stages of development. After all, how few games in the style of cyberpunk (not just high in General any!). So I'll be looking forward to the release of this game. And I'm very curious to see if this game suddenly out of the gloom, to stir up all the gaming community. I hope so, and put on this dark horse. This dark horse may well at the finish to overtake Champions, making her appearance even more desirable, causing the excitement. What a pity that few people know about the existence of this great game, as is Call of Duty and Crysis. This project, when released, is likely to remain a niche, even the so - elite, and it is even more honorable for those who have been aware of its existence and waits. This causes a pleasant sense of pride. If only the developers deserved to be able to recoup all the development of the game and start a new project. Amen.

J
Jayce Blueberry 05.04.20

Ignatius Malfoy
Now E. Y. E. looks worthy of the new Deus Ex, I tell myself, very much I liked. Even in the video felt that posh gloomy atmosphere, and as you have said - it's like a Bloodlines, and many: the pitch-black darkness, mechanics, design and engine of course. This is a very nice similarity, because Bloodlines is for me a masterpiece, the best thing that ever happened to the genre the last 10 years, and now all hope for G. L. A. Z. of Course, I doubt the project will reach a wide audience and is popular, is likely to be relevant in narrow circles, among fans of cyberpunk. By and large, because of the small PR its output, few people will notice it shows now, only two of us, which is a pity. Because the project is really ambitious, not to everyone's taste, but it looks very intriguing, the first in my memory where the developer adhering to the principles of cyberpunk, trying to create something really original. But enough if the French funds for the implementation of all his plans? how will all this look like? With dignity? Hope. Confuses me while that of. the website was not updated for two months, postponed the release and the silence that will come if she's in the third quarter? Too many questions.

[
[L] 05.04.20

Something incredibly dark is in this game, or the atmosphere, or style. Direct fascinated. I think she has two choices: either be a masterpiece or fail miserably, nothing in between. Looking forward, my most anticipated game. And so few people are interested in her Russian...anyway.

G
GRAFiT 05.04.20

Booyah, mega PC-exclusive, looked VIDOS, loved it. Dumb thing, though technologically far behind, but it's not a problem, but not the main thing in this game. Atmosferka of course at altitude, I love cyberpunk. She has all chances to become a masterpiece, I hope so.

J
Jayce Blueberry 05.04.20

I look lovers of cyberpunk masterpiece smelled this smell. Well, in our regiment arrives.

V
VHSL 05.04.20

Is someone else besides me knows about the existence of this game? Cool. Just when I posted the trailer for E. Y. E., I realized that people who remember the first Deus Ex is very small. Those who remember System Shock 2 is almost there. And those who know what sagovsky ShadowRun so all except me on the course left.

PS did Not know that Ben Burnley is sitting on NG)))

J
Jayce Blueberry 05.04.20

Slav89
Well, as you can see, though small portions, but the game gained popularity, which is good.
In General, how can you not notice such an original and ambitious project, which right now looks head and shoulders above that ever came out in the genre? Not all of course, but we'll see. Do small PR? Somehow I doubt that. E. Y. E. - enough pedigree project to please everyone. On the one hand, like Deus Ex, on the other - something surprisingly innovative, as it is still rather strange features in the gameplay. The only game that raises more questions than answers, and this is before the release.

P. S. Oh, did someone here heard about braking.. I'm impressed

V
VHSL 05.04.20

The project is ambitious, Yes, but no more. At least not yet. About the game little is known. PR have no games at all, and news that long ago was not, and it is alarming.
The fact that the game does not collect mass - it is already clear. Just look at the comments to the video.
So, E. Y. e looks head and shoulders above - I'm sorry, I can not agree. Something - Yes (in the setting, for example). But the plot, gameplay and other aspects of the project is now impossible to estimate. About the game very little information (similar situation with another expected me game - Dead State). Just not a lot of cyberpunk in the industry - little than can be compared, so these are the expectations of the fans (with steampunk is even worse - but that's another story).
But the game I'm waiting for. Really looking forward to. Above wrote about some of the masterpieces, the taste of which I already feel in E. Y. E. If my expectations were at least half justified - for me, the game will get out of them in a row.

PS BB is quite a famous team. And I heard about them 7-8 years ago. So I'm a longtime fan. You can say a fan with the experience.
Just unusual to see a user with the same name. Still have to find users Green Day, Skillet, and someone else)

J
Jayce Blueberry 05.04.20

And for me, for example, after all viewed gameplay videos, the E. Y. E. stood first in the top of the expected. Too struck by its atmosphere, the visual side, the dark setting(for some nastolki), excellent linearity (even from the story of the failures of way!), well, and many others. Source, of course, slightly spoiled the overall picture - sometimes muddy teksturki, the animation is not too good, but what to expect from such a project, behind which the publisher then no, the developer is. This budget worries me, it is clearly worth more, but what can you do.
If it is not implemented worse than in Masquerade, there will be amazing, because in fact, it's the same Masquerade: Bloodlines, only without the vampires and cyberpunk, well, just the spitting image, except more complex in terms of mechanics and role-parts.
About the same output, very strange, last updated official website was in April, is now silent. I hope the release is soon, as the game was in the final stages of development.

PS It's great. He is a fan, as you can see)) Great band.
On PG there is Green Day, and Skillet, and Sum41, there is only one) Ardent fans, what can I say.

l
lentinant 05.04.20

Last night the Incentive. Alas, I have no way to put her own 8 blood bucks

W
White EvGenius 05.04.20

If you have played, leave feedback. The price is quite small, is the game good?

Z
Za1RaZa 05.04.20

Thank you for the reviews, necessarily familiar with the project.

C
Choam 05.04.20

Watched videos of gameplay on YouTube - it became a pity the $ 9 to give. Some kind of middle-class meat shooter.

Can wrong? Write a review who played.

J
Jackson[x] 05.04.20

I Russian wait, I guess.

p
polyhedral 05.04.20

the project is very interested in, but that's to play an RPG for eng.yaz and without it knowledge, as it is not sticks. I'll wait for the Russian. I hope not for long!

D
Darkkkrush 05.04.20

Quite an interesting complex project such now do not.

The game is really the year of 2005-2006, then not only did pysch-pysch shootings Ala callofduty.

Wait the Russian version.But even in English it is clear that this is a very interesting game.
And then the RPG-shooter-cyberpunk, and even with the cooperative, not every day found.

And it would be a shame that the game will fail in sales.I mean she just found out today. More advertising would be to her.

R
Rychaa 05.04.20

And it certainly will not be on the shelves of our city. There co-op on the pirates, you can whip up?

Z
Za1RaZa 05.04.20

Almost any game in which there is co-op = )

W
White EvGenius 05.04.20

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?s=df4318c5f179108297da4ae7993fb8f8&t=2027973

The theme, thanking developers on Steam. You can see how many people liked the game :)

R
Rychaa 05.04.20

But reviews of anything are))