3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 06.04.20 04:17 pm

The discussion of the game (Bully: Scholarship Edition)

Action about the adventures of the school bully, previously released only on consoles. However, there is abundant napakostit, the Bully decided to show up and fertile for this kind of pastime grounds personal computers. We are happy about that.
309 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boyarka 06.04.20

I am very happy, that's just Jack Thompson to drive again will :)

B
Boyarka 06.04.20

The main problem is the bully - bullying, (the bully in English slang translates grandfather) it will be very interesting to fill a muzzle over hooligans)) I hope the animations and the combat system will be designed.
Interestingly, and in addition to the mini games: "razvezi Newspapers for a certain time" or "pull up your pants ten botanists" will, for example playing for the school football team?

M
MoHcTpickiy 06.04.20

Yes Thompson is so fun.)) the engine of the game from San Andreas?

B
Boyarka 06.04.20

Yes Thompson is so fun.)) the engine of the game from San Andreas? I do not know.. what I doubt, but the commercials something similar

.pavlusha 06.04.20

We have a hooligan to play?
And what means of transportation will be?

X
Xenocrates 06.04.20

And you do a engine like in San Andres?

X
Xenocrates 06.04.20

If not mistaken, skate, snowboard, may be the rollers

L
Lost Prophet 06.04.20

...cars, helicopters, tanks, planes, ships, rakaia, space ships...Oh that I'm not there...=)

X
Xenocrates 06.04.20

This will not happen.)).Because HS student!Although very rowdy...

_
_PooH_ 06.04.20

Patriot Billy
in Sana'a, the movement is normal,but Lucchese on RAGE did.

G
GumbertG 06.04.20

I do not know, when you look at the screenshots, I have a feeling it's very similar to Tony Hawks Underground 2, or other parts of the Tony Hawks. Is also a bully.

G
GumbertG 06.04.20

Well, the owners of the game will razgovorilas! What is it? How long will it last?
(Especially when you consider that GTA consolegame enough for a week, and Pkashnikam for many years)))

B
Boyarka 06.04.20

Of the vehicles will be like a bike. About the skateboard and rollers, and especially snowboarding didn't hear anything.
Well, the owners of the game will razgovorilas! What is it? How long will it last? Certainly not enough for such a long time as GTA4, but still at a decent time.
We have a hooligan to play? How much already? Just the opposite.

_
_PooH_ 06.04.20

I read the comments of owners of PS2 and tomb govaryat game Tachibana,and about the vehicles of the PC version seems still not known.

G
GumbertG 06.04.20

Appeared f.a.q., there is little about the plot.

_
_PooH_ 06.04.20

Appeared f.a.q., there is little about the plot.
Damn,the news on the PG and then more about the story was written.

M
MoHcTpickiy 06.04.20

well, from the sledge the engine could twist. and the screenshots are not gameplay, and developers. overdressed

E
EROY 06.04.20

I'd rather have Manhunt 2, but thank you R* for that

S
SelmaK 06.04.20

Waiting when wyant on the PC, cool game :)

X
Xenocrates 06.04.20

I like the engine TCNYC