3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 06.04.20 04:17 pm

The discussion of the game (Bully: Scholarship Edition)

Action about the adventures of the school bully, previously released only on consoles. However, there is abundant napakostit, the Bully decided to show up and fertile for this kind of pastime grounds personal computers. We are happy about that.
309 Comments
Sort by:
M
MoHcTpickiy 06.04.20

Yes, in TRU crime Nitsche so the graphics were...

N
Nightcrawler4 06.04.20

Buy!!!

c
coach_spb_89 06.04.20

I learned about the game before release on the PS2 - iskrenne hoped to reach the port... but then forgot about it, but fortunately, the game recalled the wonderful news about the PC version :)

G
GumbertG 06.04.20

Cool it now! Sorry is no cartoon, it would be fun!

G
GumbertG 06.04.20

There is a fight there?

r
rhinoman1990 06.04.20

Hello people. I know the Bully game very, very well. If anyone has questions I will gladly answer you, because the Bully in the story and possibilities is almost the same as Bully scholarship edition.

O
OlegPP3 06.04.20

Great game.
Three times I passed her.

G
GumbertG 06.04.20

Hello people. I know the Bully game very, very well. If anyone has questions I will gladly answer you, because the Bully in the story and possibilities is almost the same as Bully scholarship edition.
I just asked a question, perhaps you didn't notice, look)))

r
rhinoman1990 06.04.20

2GumbertG
my bad. brawl there. you can fight with one man, and with a group.

N
N1KO 06.04.20

And can create one=)

N
N1KO 06.04.20

0_o cool, a gameplay video with good quality it is possible somewhere to download?

r
rhinoman1990 06.04.20

I do not know. personally, I found only the trailers.

G
GumbertG 06.04.20

While referring to can you give me a good trailer?

_
_PooH_ 06.04.20

Rhinoman1990
what tilbudet transport and what will be the weapon?
GumbertG
look on the website of the rockers,but the old trailers

s
sirvslady 06.04.20

N1KO on YouTube a bunch of videos from the game, but there is a record with x-box and PS2

r
rhinoman1990 06.04.20

2 puh-fpq
the game will be cars, policeiskii motorcycle, moped, Bicycle and skate, but you can ride only a moped, bike and skateboard.
There weapons: a slingshot, a potato gun, firecrackers, cannon firing rocket-crackers. you can also throw in people's smelly bombs, itching powder, marbles under his feet and whatnot.

N
N1KO 06.04.20

Resembles The Grinch))

r
rhinoman1990 06.04.20

2 N1KO
botany all the time conflict with the football team, and therefore invented the Russian potatoes. gun and rocket launcher.

X
Xenocrates 06.04.20

Yes, for sure something will appear. This game will not pass by the eyes and ears. After all, it makes Rokstarovtsy!O-o GTASA became a huge hit. Perhaps the Bully will be in great demand

X
Xenocrates 06.04.20

But the needle is not there?